Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,993 members, 7,880,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

Suicide Is The Next And Only Option - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Suicide Is The Next And Only Option (7431 Views)

We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry / . / A Door Out Of Idleness; Nairaland Gave Me The Escape Option. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by SoftlyZ: 1:29am On May 31, 2015
What is your phone number? Inbox it to me today, sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by Nobody: 5:39am On May 31, 2015
Kio67:
Monday has made it 1007 applications and Cvs I have submitted to various companies.I have submitted online, offline, hard and soft copies but yet no job for the past 4 years. The worst is that am an orphan and no one is willing to help. I don't have uncles or connections to rely on. I trained myself in school which is unizik with a 2.1(PAE) but yet no job. I barely eat nor clothe myself. Matter of fact, am a living bone and suicide is my only option. Am already a living dead. If there's somone out there that can give me breathe again please come to my rescue.

Hi, I don't know who you are, but if what you are saying is real, then I think you must seek help. Submit your CV to my email let me know what your qualifications are and also send me your number too. Email b.branenbaum@gmail.com

-CramJones

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by Nobody: 6:48am On May 31, 2015
Chaii na wa o

All these rampaging post and the replies popped out all of a sudden because its up to suicide.

Bros are you a Nigerian?

We don't do that shit his

If I tell my own story you will sell those suicide ropes on 3rd mainland bridge.

Keep the engine steaming you can raise cash to improve on your CV..everyone is a graduate and almost we all have a good grade.

But what makes some stand out?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by kelvine(m): 6:51am On May 31, 2015
For having this good heart I join all good people in praying for you, God will bless you more. Wish I could also do same to the OP, but for now I can only pray for you for encouraging him.

MacMaster01:
Op please send ur acct no let me see if I can send u something, at least to hold ur self for now,

It might not be much, but I can try

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by Nobody: 7:25am On May 31, 2015
Kio67:
Monday has made it 1007 applications and Cvs I have submitted to various companies.I have submitted online, offline, hard and soft copies but yet no job for the past 4 years. The worst is that am an orphan and no one is willing to help. I don't have uncles or connections to rely on. I trained myself in school which is unizik with a 2.1(PAE) but yet no job. I barely eat nor clothe myself. Matter of fact, am a living bone and suicide is my only option. Am already a living dead. If there's somone out there that can give me breathe again please come to my rescue.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by femo86(m): 7:34am On May 31, 2015
@Op It is well with your soul.....You will surely get to the top. You shall go places. Once again, it is well with YOU... That's what I have for you today being the last sunday of the month. Get ready to give a great testimony this week, not only you but each and everyone of us shall testify. Have a blessed week ahead

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by Btruth: 7:41am On May 31, 2015
Kio67:
am realy grateful for your help towards me but the issue about giving money is not helping atol. Certain people gives me money when am opportuned to narrate my story but how long will the money last? Yes it wil give me food for a day or two but its not helping. I need a job!!
Why don't you acts on what you are instructed to do first? And besides, where is your location too, let see if we can link you up with some work or some people. You need to be prepared to start with any given job, no matter how small. You can never tell where a small job can lead you to, it might just be a connection to your divine helper. I wish you good luck.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by Btruth: 7:50am On May 31, 2015
Kio67:
I am loosing such hope to believe you sir. Am sorry to sound that way but I have been through a lot of terrible things that has brought the only alternative to take my life because I SEE no point or reason to live and hope. Telling people my odeal and suffering makes me feel am a marketer or advertiser. There will just show sympathy and give words of encouragement without a help. Am even tired of telling the stories. Am simply a living dead..Very close to death and I don't want to hold my stomach and die because of hunger
If you are loosing hope so fast, then why did you come to this forum? Don't you know that there's a reason of you opening up to the nairalanders? God has His reason of bringing you here this morning and I'm very optimistic that the Lord will meet your need here in Jesus name. But one thing is needed for you now, and that thing is FAITH.
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by Icecream4U(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2015
But op why don't you do a professional certification and see how it goes?.
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by Nobody: 8:58am On May 31, 2015
Op, I dont know which one will work better, to be harsh on you or to be gentle. Maybe I should apply both.

I think the only help u need is changing your attitude and outlook about life. You trained yourself thru school, you didn't give up. Why stop now??

Maybe u put those efforts to attain university education cos u felt it would guarantee u a better life. Well, it doesn't always do, at a least no always as soon as we expect. You need to see that schooling doesn't always guarantee a better life.

You were able to train urself in school by some means, why not use that means to survive, at least in the interim. You could learn a trade, acquire skills which will help u get employed or even generate income for you.

There re stories of people whose situation were worse than urs, both physically and mentally handicapped, but who have succeeded in life. Help did come to them, but it only came after they had started something. I believe if you do the same, some one will see ur effort and help.

And by the way, suicide will proved that u chickened out, that u were a coward.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by Willdidi(m): 9:01am On May 31, 2015
Icecream4U:

I don't think he has such funds for a professional certificate, he is more concerned about staying alive that is feeding himself.OP I wish you all the best this life has to offer but taking your life is not the best option, there may be people out there who will need to hear this your story in the future and how you made it to the top for them to continue with their own life. God has a purpose for you and He will surely make it come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by orobs93(m): 9:05am On May 31, 2015
Kio67:

I really do understand you my brother but if I were to be you suicide will never be my option but if you feel that's the only thing that will make you happy den fine rather dan you allowing frustration to make you start killing people take heart bro..
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by Unseen(m): 9:12am On May 31, 2015
You guys should rush to this poster profile and check his pics.......

Take note of the background of the pics and how such a living bone he is......

Then return to the thread and continue with him.

6 Likes

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by jemype(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2015
Kio67:
I feel ur pain and know what u are going thru but suiccide is never a cure. if u think what u r going thru is hard there r people going thru worse situation. the thought of them is enought to stir u up. to b honest with u ur result is by far better than mine. I discovered early that ur position in life has a lot to do with decisions u take. look at the close friends u have. if none of them are moving u forward then its time to change them as it is said an eagle cannot dine wit turkeys. u have to change ur mindset. u hv to go to a good church and join the service unit. change anything u know is not taking u forward. u dont need people to connect u to move forward. u can make ur own connections thrru linkedin, church programs, seminars etc. jus honestly take a book and consult a good friend to tell u things u do wrong. thats d beginnign

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by quest003: 9:33am On May 31, 2015
Icecream4U:
how old are you? Walahi, you need icecream.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by kart042000(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2015
cramjones:

Hi, I don't know who you are, but if what you are saying is real, then I think you must seek help. Submit your CV to my email let me know what your qualifications are and also send me your number too. Email b.branenbaum@gmail.com

-CramJones

Please kindly check your mail, please kindly attend to the mail with urgency. Thank you
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by gulfer: 9:42am On May 31, 2015
Submitting so many CVs, 1007 shows you are without focus. If you like, kill yourself....why not start small on any job and work your way up and garner experiences.
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by mrking3(m): 9:51am On May 31, 2015
Kio67:
Sir, I have applied as a dry cleaner in a laundary shop, I have applied as a typist, I have applied as a bar attendant and I have applied at gas station to be a sales rep...These are job that can pay atleast 15-20k but when there ask me to get my result and Cv I give the what I have. Atimes, I just don't undastand if its the 2.1, B.sc, or unizik that is making them not to call me back. For the part of driving, my drivers liscence I use in place of national I.D expired since 2013. Where will I get money for renewal? I have NO HELP. Am alone in this world
honestly! your excuse is still unacceptable! I'm pretty sure every other Graduate without connection and family support passed through same thing you are facing right now. Even with a clean 2.1 I still didn't get a job as quick as I thought. So afterwards, went for a marketing job of 18k. While on the job, I kept on dropping my cvs and talking to people I met both in churches, mosque, market place and everywhere I go to. This was how I just received a call for an interview for a sales job with flour mills of Nigeria Plc. I got that job without. Driver's licence. So I talked to my Area sales manager about the difficulty I'm faced with. No money for Transport, No drivers licence! That's how he gave me 30k to do my licence and use the rest for Tfare! Bros with determination, nothing is impossible! Today, I have a good job by the Grace of God! Simply because I took a very important step back then. And one thing you should know is this, if you have 2.1 and not within the Age bracket of 24-26 your degree is practiacally useless in present day Nigeria. This is because most reputable firms like kpmg, pwc, uacn, glaxosmith, and their likes go for minimum of 2.1 and age 26 or less as their preffered candidates for graduate trainee jobs! Even most banks to don't go for anything higher! Except you're putting in for Experience Higher or as Contract staff. So Age difference was practically responsible why I couldn't get a good job after Nysc cos I was 27 when I passed out and didn't forge my waec because of the DOB on it. My brother, I'm saying all this just to encourage you! I don't like sharing my privacy on social media but to inspire somebody somewhere! I'm equally an opharn like you! But didn't want to live on self pity! Coz I know a lot of people has also passed through the hell I think I passed or passing through! Between, don't be proud to accept monetary offer to anyone that offers to assist. Someone asked you to drop your acct details only for you to tell him you don't need it. That shows you're comfortable at the moment. Even if its 1k its something! Can still go a long way to by Recharge card or something else. Is it not money you'll use to do the driver's licencen you talked about? Secondly! I think my firm is recruiting drivers now! The basic pay 40k, Transport 13k, over time varies! Can be up to 15k so sum it up! That's your monthly pay as a driver working with a Sales Rep on Brand new Hilux van. If you're interested drop your email. So I can reply you then tell you the name of the firm I work with. Its an FMCG coy! Takia!
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by networkrecharg: 9:59am On May 31, 2015
Instead of commiting suicide. i advise u to create a seen.
attend a VIP gathering and approach a top dignity without protocol. If u are sucessfull try to shout on top ur voice ... stating ur demands or needs and condition.

U need to be really desperate ....
wishing u success

Kio67:
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by networkrecharg: 10:12am On May 31, 2015
femo86:
@Op It is well with your soul.....You will surely get to the top. You shall go places. Once again, it is well with YOU... That's what I have for you today being the last sunday of the month. Get ready to give a great testimony this week, not only you but each and everyone of us shall testify. Have a blessed week ahead

U ARE GIVING THE SAME HOPES HE HAS HEARD FROM PRECHERS FOR MANY YRS.
HE NEEDS TANGIBLE RESULTS
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by ndrule: 10:13am On May 31, 2015
mrking3:
honestly! your excuse is still unacceptable! I'm
pretty sure every other Graduate without connection
and family support passed through same thing you
are facing right now. Even with a clean 2.1 I still
didn't get a job as quick as I thought. So afterwards,
went for a marketing job of 18k. While on the job, I
kept on dropping my cvs and talking to people I met
both in churches, mosque, market place and
everywhere I go to. This was how I just received a
call for an interview for a sales job with flour mills
of Nigeria Plc. I got that job without. Driver's licence.
So I talked to my Area sales manager about the
difficulty I'm faced with. No money for Transport,
No drivers licence! That's how he gave me 30k to do
my licence and use the rest for Tfare! Bros with
determination, nothing is impossible! Today, I have
a good job by the Grace of God! Simply because I
took a very important step back then. And one thing
you should know is this, if you have 2.1 and not
within the Age bracket of 24-26 your degree is
practiacally useless in present day Nigeria. This is
because most reputable firms like kpmg, pwc, uacn,
glaxosmith, and their likes go for minimum of 2.1
and age 26 or less as their preffered candidates for
graduate trainee jobs! Even most banks to don't go
for anything higher! Except you're putting in for
Experience Higher or as Contract staff. So Age
difference was practically responsible why I couldn't
get a good job after Nysc cos I was 27 when I passed
out and didn't forge my waec because of the DOB on
it. My brother, I'm saying all this just to encourage
you! I don't like sharing my privacy on social media
but to inspire somebody somewhere! I'm equally an
opharn like you! But didn't want to live on self pity!
Coz I know a lot of people has also passed through
the hell I think I passed or passing through!
Between, don't be proud to accept monetary offer to
anyone that offers to assist. Someone asked you to
drop your acct details only for you to tell him you
don't need it. That shows you're comfortable at the
moment. Even if its 1k its something! Can still go a
long way to by Recharge card or something else. Is it
not money you'll use to do the driver's licencen you
talked about? Secondly! I think my firm is recruiting
drivers now! The basic pay 40k, Transport 13k, over
time varies! Can be up to 15k so sum it up! That's
your monthly pay as a driver working with a Sales
Rep on Brand new Hilux van. If you're interested
drop your email. So I can reply you then tell you the
name of the firm I work with. Its an FMCG coy! Takia!
Adding to dz....stop counting d number of times u've sent ur CV,I cnt bliv u stil kept dat large sum of counts

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by Gboliwe: 10:16am On May 31, 2015
Kio67:
Sir, I have applied as a dry cleaner in a laundary shop, I have applied as a typist, I have applied as a bar attendant and I have applied at gas station to be a sales rep...These are job that can pay atleast 15-20k but when there ask me to get my result and Cv I give the what I have. Atimes, I just don't undastand if its the 2.1, B.sc, or unizik that is making them not to call me back. For the part of driving, my drivers liscence I use in place of national I.D expired since 2013. Where will I get money for renewal? I have NO HELP. Am alone in this world

Sir, I asked some questions in my post, did you see the post or you just chose not to answer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by networkrecharg: 10:17am On May 31, 2015
Instead of commiting suicide. i advise u to create a seen.
attend a VIP gathering and approach a top dignity without protocol. If u are sucessfull try to shout on top ur voice ... stating ur demands or needs and condition.

U need to be really desperate ....
wishing u success

I SAW UT PIX AND REALSED THAT U RE JUST JOKING.

1 Share

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by Gboliwe: 10:17am On May 31, 2015
Unseen:

Lol @living bone. Are you being sarcastic?

From the profile picture, dude is quite handsome. Looks like my kind of guy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by femo86(m): 11:11am On May 31, 2015
networkrecharg:

U ARE GIVING THE SAME HOPES HE HAS HEARD FROM PRECHERS FOR MANY YRS.
HE NEEDS TANGIBLE RESULTS

Oga network, that is what I have for him...my prayers shikena!!! If u have tangible result for him, go ahead and help him out...simple and straight. Bye
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by prettyeyo: 11:16am On May 31, 2015
Honestly, I think you need to get that "I made a 2.1" mentality off your head. A lot of us, didn't have anybody to assist us, we had to survive. With 2.1 we didn't get what we felt was worth our hard work. Start small, I also made a 2.1, a lot of my mates who weren't so good had gotten jobs before me. But I believed my time would come, so I prayed and fasted. Infact, I took up a teaching job which wasn't fantastic, while I kept searching. Wrote enough test and went for interviews. Until I got my first job thru WOM(word of mouth) and then I kept applying till I moved from that job to where I am now, even now, i'm still searching. So, you've gotta be strong, don't give up, keep praying, believing and trying something must happen! Ok! If you commit suicide, you think anyone would care? Drop self pity, when you do something small, you can socialise and meet people, you never know where your help would come from. Just make sure you're doing something. Quote author=Kio67 post=34261611]Monday has made it 1007 applications and Cvs I have submitted to various companies.I have submitted online, offline, hard and soft copies but yet no job for the past 4 years. The worst is that am an orphan and no one is willing to help. I don't have uncles or connections to rely on. I trained myself in school which is unizik with a 2.1(PAE) but yet no job. I barely eat nor clothe myself. Matter of fact, am a living bone and suicide is my only option. Am already a living dead. If there's somone out there that can give me breathe again please come to my rescue.[/quote]
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by prettyeyo: 11:19am On May 31, 2015
Honestly, I think you need to get that "I made a 2.1" mentality off your head. A lot of us, didn't have anybody to assist us, we had to survive. With 2.1 we didn't get what we felt was worth our hard work. Start small, I also made a 2.1, a lot of my mates who weren't so good had gotten jobs before me. But I believed my time would come, so I prayed and fasted. Infact, I took up a teaching job which wasn't fantastic, while I kept searching. Wrote enough test and went for interviews. Until I got my first job thru WOM(word of mouth) and then I kept applying till I moved from that job to where I am now, even now, i'm still searching. So, you've gotta be strong, don't give up, keep praying, believing and trying something must happen! Ok! If you commit suicide, you think anyone would care? Drop self pity, when you do something small, you can socialise and meet people, you never know where your help would come from. Just make sure you're doing something.
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by Isiterere(m): 11:24am On May 31, 2015
Belief this attention seekers and a liar at your peril ; on a thread he is married, in another he is awaiting corper.
everything looks so fake to me.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by DankemzI(m): 11:45am On May 31, 2015
Unseen:

So if i snap at a freinds beautiful mansion, that makes it mine bah? Kontinu! Abasi dooh
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by Unseen(m): 11:50am On May 31, 2015
DankemzI:

So if i snap at a freinds beautiful mansion, that makes it mine bah? Kontinu! Abasi dooh

When issues like this is up. Check the posters history. Not just pictures but previous topics and post.

Oya. Give am job na. While fault my opinion

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by Unseen(m): 12:07pm On May 31, 2015
Below is a post on May 5th 2015 by the poster that claims to have graduated 4 years ago without job. Here he is a corp member.

Kio67:
Guys guys plz help..wen I registered for nysc batch c novemba 2014 my date of birth changed from 07/06/1990 to 01/06/1990...wen I hed of how to change it correctly it was alredy late.Now I waited 4 dis may batch wich I got a confirmation that my name wz sent bt wen I check d senate list till 2day der kip sayin no record found n as it sounds I wil miss dis batch.So plz wat cud b d problem and how do I go abt solving it? Urgent ansa plz cz am being frustrated somuch

Another post below were he is married

Kio67:
I do it too..my wife doesn't like it cz she knws I wil spend mor dan an hour in der...she wil just bust in n demands fr d phone.Chattin der dey swiiiit...dts d only place I hv a fun filled chat...only wen am in d rest room

Another post were a barber spoil his hair cut and he has to wear faz cap to work......
Meanwhile remember he's jobless

Kio67:
I went to cut my hair this early morning..yeah he gave me my normal low cut.After he asked me if its okay I told him to trim it a little bit.Immidiately the clipper touched my hair...Zaaaaaah!!!!! Very Lower than suppose.Before I extremely got angry I asked him...Was it because of the wrestling showing on TV or was it because of the scream from your customer when john cena smacked two people at thesame time? His apology made me more angry to the extent I told him to make it bald because there's no way he can shape it yet it wil stil look bald.Christ,this guy spoilt my hair and my day.I will be wearing face cap to work until my hair grows back.Am still ANGRY!!!! Share your experience

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service / Ndic Third Batch Test: Results, Interview And Related Matters / Mainone Cable Company Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.