Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,084 members, 7,899,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 09:49 PM

Suicide Is The Next And Only Option - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Suicide Is The Next And Only Option (7444 Views)

We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry / . / A Door Out Of Idleness; Nairaland Gave Me The Escape Option. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 31, 2015
Iamoilprince:

My brother u jst hv to be calm. Am in similar situation. Its even more sad when u see ur friends getting married, buying cars yet u'r stagnating. Sucide can nvr be the wat out. Satan came to this world to STEAL, KILL and DESTROY. He has succeeded in Stealing ur Joy, the next is to kill and thats why u'v the thoughts of coming sucide, then he DESTROYS because ppl that commits sucide will end up in HELL FIRE. Pls dnt let Satan take u away. U belong to God.

Besides, u'r facing this challenge because God deposited sometin special in u. It will only take u time to discover it.

Keep trying bro, that u dnt hv a job now doesnt not mean u wont hv any tomorow.

It is well
I will comment later.
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by AXYZ: 5:34pm On May 31, 2015
An0nimus:

Sorry to say but that's an abysmal low for a job seeker. There're other things one can do that doesn't involve cooking up lies.

You're right. Nairaland doesn't have delete post button especially once you were quoted. You can't edit successfully again.
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by egopersonified(f): 6:20pm On May 31, 2015
Davidolives:

op the moral of the story is get up and b a man,I have seen women selling opa in hold up, if u commit suicide God will show u d man at v:I who can't talk and have no legs yet he is selling handkerchiefs on the street, and trust me God won't have sympathy on you at dat moment after you've taken ur life because he will tell u he has worse cases than yours and you let him waste his investment on you.
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by Montysino: 7:17pm On May 31, 2015
mrking3:
honestly! your excuse is still unacceptable! I'm
pretty sure every other Graduate without connection
and family support passed through same thing you
are facing right now. Even with a clean 2.1 I still
didn't get a job as quick as I thought. So afterwards,
went for a marketing job of 18k. While on the job, I
kept on dropping my cvs and talking to people I met
both in churches, mosque, market place and
everywhere I go to. This was how I just received a
call for an interview for a sales job with flour mills
of Nigeria Plc. I got that job without. Driver's licence.
So I talked to my Area sales manager about the
difficulty I'm faced with. No money for Transport,
No drivers licence! That's how he gave me 30k to do
my licence and use the rest for Tfare! Bros with
determination, nothing is impossible! Today, I have
a good job by the Grace of God! Simply because I
took a very important step back then. And one thing
you should know is this, if you have 2.1 and not
within the Age bracket of 24-26 your degree is
practiacally useless in present day Nigeria. This is
because most reputable firms like kpmg, pwc, uacn,
glaxosmith, and their likes go for minimum of 2.1
and age 26 or less as their preffered candidates for
graduate trainee jobs! Even most banks to don't go
for anything higher! Except you're putting in for
Experience Higher or as Contract staff. So Age
difference was practically responsible why I couldn't
get a good job after Nysc cos I was 27 when I passed
out and didn't forge my waec because of the DOB on
it. My brother, I'm saying all this just to encourage
you! I don't like sharing my privacy on social media
but to inspire somebody somewhere! I'm equally an
opharn like you! But didn't want to live on self pity!
Coz I know a lot of people has also passed through
the hell I think I passed or passing through!
Between, don't be proud to accept monetary offer to
anyone that offers to assist. Someone asked you to
drop your acct details only for you to tell him you
don't need it. That shows you're comfortable at the
moment. Even if its 1k its something! Can still go a
long way to by Recharge card or something else. Is it
not money you'll use to do the driver's licencen you
talked about? Secondly! I think my firm is recruiting
drivers now! The basic pay 40k, Transport 13k, over
time varies! Can be up to 15k so sum it up! That's
your monthly pay as a driver working with a Sales
Rep on Brand new Hilux van. If you're interested
drop your email. So I can reply you then tell you the
name of the firm I work with. Its an FMCG coy! Takia!

hey Nairalanders! Pls go through this guy's profile on Nairaland. Check his pics, Post and comments then come back and tell us your observation! Looks like I've been wasting my MB on this thread! Next time when a frustrated criminal comes here to seek for help! I would gladly ask the person to go ahead to commit suicide. Nigeria is already over populated! God help the Op! I pray he proves me wrong. This guy is yet to go for his NYSC sef! www.nairaland.com/kio67/posts check out all his post and comments pls!! Let me stop here!
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by Montysino: 7:22pm On May 31, 2015
@mrking3,pls i need the driving job,my email is montysino@gmail.com...thanks
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by misreal(m): 7:38pm On May 31, 2015
Kio67:
Monday has made it 1007 applications and Cvs I have submitted to various companies.I have submitted online, offline, hard and soft copies but yet no job for the past 4 years. The worst is that am an orphan and no one is willing to help. I don't have uncles or connections to rely on. I trained myself in school which is unizik with a 2.1(PAE) but yet no job. I barely eat nor clothe myself. Matter of fact, am a living bone and suicide is my only option. Am already a living dead. If there's somone out there that can give me breathe again please come to my rescue.
I guess you still have money to buy recharge card na.else you will not be online now.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by mrking3(m): 7:49pm On May 31, 2015
Montysino:
@mrking3,pls i need the driving job,my email is montysino@gmail.com...thanks
ok I just replied you. Send me your cv! Will forward it to the HR . GL
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by marvelito: 8:01pm On May 31, 2015
Kio67:
Monday has made it 1007 applications and Cvs I have submitted to various companies.I have submitted online, offline, hard and soft copies but yet no job for the past 4 years. The worst is that am an orphan and no one is willing to help. I don't have uncles or connections to rely on. I trained myself in school which is unizik with a 2.1(PAE) but yet no job. I barely eat nor clothe myself. Matter of fact, am a living bone and suicide is my only option. Am already a living dead. If there's somone out there that can give me breathe again please come to my rescue.
hahaahahaaahaha. Sorry u wont understand y i laughed. U are high broda. If me tell u my own suffering for d past 9yrs u go bow. No b only u get problem o. Anyway person wen wan die no go tell anybody. But if u need advice pls ask oba of lagos to show u d lagoon. Hahahahahahahaaha

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by marvelito: 8:05pm On May 31, 2015
lol soon i go drop articles on dis nairaland for those wen dey hungry to die. 10 best and quickest ways to commit suicide. una knw say na list dey trend now. Lol

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by Adeoba10(m): 9:41pm On May 31, 2015
MacMaster01:
Op please send ur acct no let me see if I can send u something, at least to hold ur self for now,

It might not be much, but I can try
May Almighty God continue to bless u as u do so....
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by publicenemy(m): 9:54pm On May 31, 2015
Kio67:

Are you in lagos?
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 01, 2015
Kio67:
am realy grateful for your help towards me but the issue about giving money is not helping atol. Certain people gives me money when am opportuned to narrate my story but how long will the money last? Yes it wil give me food for a day or two but its not helping. I need a job!!

So you wanted to scam me! Call me I will lend you my gun to do the job quickly! Arrant nonesense!

-CramJones
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by EarlyBaba: 4:46am On Jun 01, 2015
this can't be a case that should end your life today. believe me. I suffered more than you have ever dreamt to suffer,,,
but today I'm not in that level of being broke again
seek information have a goal then build it from zero to hero
( if don't build your dream, some other person will hire you to help build theirs)
if you're truly a graduate please go and apply for a loan. with good business plan I can assist you get a loan in a CBN assisted microfinance institution
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by adanduka: 9:52am On Jun 01, 2015
MacMaster01:
Op please send ur acct no let me see if I can send u something, at least to hold ur self for now,
It might not be much, but I can try

GOD BLESS YOU! kiss
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by marvelito: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2015
EarlyBaba:
this can't be a case that should end your life today. believe me. I suffered more than you have ever dreamt to suffer,,,
but today I'm not in that level of being broke again
seek information have a goal then build it from zero to hero
( if don't build your dream, some other person will hire you to help build theirs)
if you're truly a graduate please go and apply for a loan. with good business plan I can assist you get a loan in a CBN assisted microfinance institution
pls i like to have a chat with u. I sent u a pm.
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by adanduka: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2015
mrking3:

hey Nairalanders! Pls go through this guy's profile on Nairaland. Check his pics, Post and comments then come back and tell us your observation! Looks like I've been wasting my MB on this thread! Next time when a frustrated criminal comes here to seek for help! I would gladly ask the person to go ahead to commit suicide. Nigeria is already over populated! God help the Op! I pray he proves me wrong. This guy is yet to go for his NYSC sef! www.nairaland.com/kio67/posts check out all his post and comments pls!! Let me stop here!

He seems to be married though
One of his posts below:
Am married to a wife nw who den dznt knw hw to speak good english..mistaking past tense n present...she grew up in d village away frm her parents.she is damn smart,clever,caring,undastanding,cooks good and all u cud imagine a perfect wife is...I tot her almost evrytin of morden lifestyle n hw to use dem including being pafect on bed..nw she is good..speaks n uses grammatical words mor dan me who even tot her n way beta dan i am on bed...it appears dat wateva I teach her she knws far mor dan I do
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by EricDonn(m): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
God works in strange ways, some pple are making good use of the contacts in dis thread to help demselves. May God use those contacts to help those dat actually need help.
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by chinae(m): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
You need to just take a walk in a hospital, ask those with real health ish lik cancer, liver or kidney disorder.especially Wen money to conduct the operation is unavailable.
Yet these persons still strive to survive even when they live with psychological nd biological pain.
Guy buckle up.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by Mintayo(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
mrking3:
ok I just replied you. Send me your cv! Will forward it to the HR . GL
Please I sent you a PM!
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by Onajevwe(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
SMH
Re: Suicide Is The Next And Only Option by broswilli: 8:29am On Jun 02, 2015
Rubbish, if you are not handicapped go to places where young men hustle and hustle there stop wallowing in self pity. In case you don't know where young en hustle here is a list
1. Private schools, primary and secondary, there you would see other young men like yourself looking for better jobs but using their current jobs as a means to an end. They are always carrying tuesday guardian newspaper seeking for fresh vacancies. Here is a place to interact with people and share experiences don't live in isolation.
2 Security firms they are also like private schools.
3 Sales boys in supermarket.
The list is endless. Don't sit with fools who boast about looking for jobs in multinationals, those are the stories you here in NYSC camps.
Don't look down on these humble jobs you can solicit the help of a patron from such jobs. I remember being introduced to a high rankinga central bank official in a state after teaching her son in my private lesson the boy performed exceptionally well in an interview, so she demanded that the head teacher who recommended me for the lesson should arrange for her to meet with me, she spoke favourably with me about giving me a job but i left the state before it materialized. Also learn to strive for excellence in any responsibility given to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Going To A Job Interview In Nigeria Now An Alarming Thing(photo) / Nigeria Immigration Service / Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.