Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,296 members, 7,881,094 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

Do You Think Love Still Exist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Love Still Exist (1089 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? / Opinion : I Think Love In Nigeria Is Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Love Still Exist by wkkwl: 8:53am On May 31, 2015
As for me,it seems it don't exist anymore,i don't even have feelings anymore,i don't know if its strange,but that's how i feel.
How about you?
Does it exist??
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by Bacteriocin(m): 8:58am On May 31, 2015
Noyes.
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by Feranchek(m): 8:58am On May 31, 2015
wkkwl:
As for me,it seems it don't exist anymore,i don't even have feelings anymore,i don't know if its strange,but that's how i feel.
How about you?
Does it exist??

Lemme consult with amadioha... I'll give you an answer in 17 yrs' time.... brb
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by Monicasque(f): 8:59am On May 31, 2015
Love does still exist my doll. U just havnt met dat one who makes yo heart melt yet. Give yoself time, n do not block yo heart. Open it, n allow it to b someone's home, even just on a trial basis, eventual a test wil turn in to permant

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by Burningstar(f): 8:59am On May 31, 2015
Believe me when I say it does.
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by wkkwl: 9:03am On May 31, 2015
Burningstar:
Believe me when I say it does.
Are you 4real??
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by Lucasbalo(m): 9:06am On May 31, 2015
wkkwl:
How about you?
Does it exist??
Big yes. Love still exists but you have to find the right partner.
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by boynigeria(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2015
that u havent found love doesnt mean it doesnt exist if u want love start giving love
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by adepiero: 9:15am On May 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by czarr(m): 9:19am On May 31, 2015
.....love exists! the thing is most of the time it isn't reciprocated
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by Jayjay0(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2015
Yes it does exist
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by FLAWLES(f): 9:29am On May 31, 2015
YES
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by realtestament(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2015
Love exist for dos who believe in it, love isn't something u find, love is something dat finds u, so spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by sunboy(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2015
It is real bro! Even tho it's only a temporary thing that lives only for a short period. It's best you have a good friendship rapport with the person such that if you end up married and love dies, your friendship keep you going just as you see those old men and women.
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by Lisaflex(f): 9:38am On May 31, 2015
It does exist,although it is not as strong or everlasting as dey claim it 2 be...All fnz,no matter hw beautiful hv an end...So lv woteva it is u lv knowing u cld lose it anytym
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by umohmfonobong: 10:00am On May 31, 2015
Lovina don die since na monica dey rein now
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by faith551(m): 10:24am On May 31, 2015
wkkwl:
How about you?
Does it exist??

I feel your plight, believe me I feel that way too, but it's always the aftermath of a break up. You know almost everything in the human body heals, take the skin for example, when you hurt it, it heals and becomes tougher to resist more pressure. That's the way the heart works too, it's trying to shield itself from being shattered again, but the human heart can be the most powerful part of the body, go out there associate with people, make yourself happy and luckily you might find your feet again.
Wow!!! I have no idea what I just said, I've not even solved mine
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by faith551(m): 10:25am On May 31, 2015
wkkwl:
How about you?
Does it exist??

I feel your plight, believe me I feel that way too, but it's always the aftermath of a break up. You know almost everything in the human body heals, take the skin for example, when you hurt it, it heals and becomes tougher to resist more pressure. That's the way the heart works too, it's trying to shield itself from being shattered again, but the human heart can be the most powerful part of the body, go out there associate with people, make yourself happy and luckily you might find your feet again.
Wow!!! I have no idea what I just said, I've not even solved mine.
So the answer is yes, love still exist.
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by faith551(m): 10:27am On May 31, 2015
Lisaflex:
It does exist,although it is not as strong or everlasting as dey claim it 2 be...All fnz,no matter hw beautiful hv an end...So lv woteva it is u lv knowing u cld lose it anytym

It's not that true, I love my parents and I'll love them till I die
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by Sveen: 11:44am On May 31, 2015
Love does exist.
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by Lisaflex(f): 2:54pm On May 31, 2015
faith551:

It's not that true, I love my parents and I'll love them till I die
"...till I die"= an end....BTW ,u knw it isn't dt kinda lv we tlkin abt here
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by faith551(m): 2:58pm On May 31, 2015
Lisaflex:

"...till I die"= an end....BTW ,u knw it isn't dt kinda lv we tlkin abt here

No body knows what lies ahead after death, that's why I said till I die. Well it's not the same type of love I'll show to my spouse that's true, but when it's the right person, you cant help but love as long as you have a breath on your nostrils
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by forandy(m): 3:43pm On May 31, 2015
faith551:

No body knows what lies ahead after death, that's why I said till I die. Well it's not the same type of love I'll show to my spouse that's true, but when it's the right person, you cant help but love as long as you have a breath on your nostrils

True
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 31, 2015
Monicasque:
Love does still exist my doll. U just havnt met dat one who makes yo heart melt yet. Give yoself time, n do not block yo heart. Open it, n allow it to b someone's home, even just on a trial basis, eventual a test wil turn in to permant

Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 31, 2015
What do u call love(LIKENESS,CARING AND UNDERSTANDING).anything other than the above mentioned equals insanity,which might be detrimental to your health.
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by Kingsasian(m): 1:09am On Jun 01, 2015
wkkwl:
How about you?
Does it exist??
exactly how I feel
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by Flashh: 1:30am On Jun 01, 2015
This is the clear point here... If you are in a relationship where the two love each other with passion and everything, "Love exist"... And if you are in a relationship where there is no love, "Love doesn't exist".

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by ebamma(m): 2:05am On Jun 01, 2015
Love
That word pisses me off
Even if I fall in love with the most beautiful girl in the world
It's either she is going to get bored of me sooner or later or am going to get bored off her
Or maybe for reasons other than love
We might just tolerate each other
Love is temporary and fleeting
Understanding is permanent
Re: Do You Think Love Still Exist by sparko1(m): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2015
Never was! Love is what a man feel when he wants to get into a woman pants and its what a woman feel when she wants to get into a man pocket!

(1) (Reply)

Father Weds Son! See Father And Son Who Just Married Each Other On Sunday / 7 Reasons You Should Try Online Dating / Church files lawsuit! People use same building for prostitution during service..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.