Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,873 members, 7,872,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Nairaland Interschool Debate:Match Two:OAU VS IBADANPOLY::Winner- IBADANPOLY - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate:Match Two:OAU VS IBADANPOLY::Winner- IBADANPOLY (14884 Views)

Two OAU Students Die In Less Than 24 Hours (Photos) / Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Three:Abu ZariaVSIbadanpoly!WINNER:IBADANPOLY / Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Two :Abu Zaria vs Funaab WINNER: FUNAAB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:Match Two:OAU VS IBADANPOLY::Winner- IBADANPOLY by Joejonah(m): 5:38am On Jun 15, 2015
I thought polytechnic are for those that couldn't 'pass', jamb?
They have won two universities now, if I'm not mistaking.

We should rather concentrate on our individual ability rather than wearing the garment of 'University pride'

Great shot, @OAU
Congratulations @ibadanpoly
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:Match Two:OAU VS IBADANPOLY::Winner- IBADANPOLY by Mtm5313: 6:30am On Jun 15, 2015
great D poly citadel of innovative technology: ise logun ise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:Match Two:OAU VS IBADANPOLY::Winner- IBADANPOLY by sammy329(m): 6:53am On Jun 15, 2015
Congrats, IBpoly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:Match Two:OAU VS IBADANPOLY::Winner- IBADANPOLY by sammy329(m): 6:54am On Jun 15, 2015
Joejonah:

We should rather concentrate on our individual ability rather than wearing the garment of 'University pride'

Great shot, @OAU
Congratulations @ibadanpoly

It is three now
LASU
FUNAAB
OAU
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:Match Two:OAU VS IBADANPOLY::Winner- IBADANPOLY by oracle009(m): 7:05am On Jun 15, 2015
Miracy, microflux and d rest OAU peeps... U guys are doing great. But what's happening? Miracy's judgment of this topic wasn't that cooked. I expect you to focus only on two things: your strength and your opponent's weakness! The IBpoly guy's argument wasn't that strong either because he was hanging on a very thin rope which Obayaya broke instantly and diminished his articulation. Guys ehn.... I attended great IFE... Show dem wat it means to discuss salient socio-ecopolitical issues... I bliv in u! I wunt mind anyao i can help
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:Match Two:OAU VS IBADANPOLY::Winner- IBADANPOLY by kennysbst(m): 7:22am On Jun 15, 2015
OF THE GREATEST POLITE!!!
We are indeed great and we taking over the world in Dbanj voice aaaaaah! aaaaah! aaaaaah!
Congratulations to my skool and great shooting frm our admirable representative sammyscholar and darritoz.we are proud having u guys in our mist.
Frm me 2 u,HAPPY RESUMPTION!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:Match Two:OAU VS IBADANPOLY::Winner- IBADANPOLY by darrytoz(m): 7:49am On Jun 15, 2015
Fynestboi:
Final group stage match.... PARTICIPANTS OAU miracy microflux bolaji73 Oluwatola93 IBADAN POLY samyscholar Darrytoz PARTICIPANTS ABU ZARIA barackodam teamsimple neemcie danjuma827 FUNAAB pseudonomer Nunushokoto Ibsgal
21st....... Ibadan poly
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:Match Two:OAU VS IBADANPOLY::Winner- IBADANPOLY by Nunushokoto(m): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2015
Joejonah:

Its d end that matters most. Tho i got d message u were passing across bt Winning 2 or 3 universities as far as Dis debate is concerned doesn't mean dey will take d trophy.

#Peace
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:Match Two:OAU VS IBADANPOLY::Winner- IBADANPOLY by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 15, 2015
"Poly or uni na human being dy inside",just because u have met a few dullards from the polytechnic doesn't mean all are.
same could be said of a uni .
I think our psyche should be more directed at what an individual has to offer and not the stereotype of the institution that birthed him.
In advance countries poly and uni are no different as research and scientific break through have been recorded simultaneously. the divide in our institutions was caused by political dis-recognition of the Yakubu Gowon's regime who neither attended a uni nor a poly as of the time he was head of State. He placed more emphasis on the uni and sidelined the polytechnic. Funded the uni at the expense of the polytechnic. Imagine if both were given due recognition and funding from time in memorial?
A rhetorical question I pose to all who feel the uni has an edge over the polytechnic.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:Match Two:OAU VS IBADANPOLY::Winner- IBADANPOLY by westmanofficial(m): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2015
grin Gr8est polytes!!! I hail ooo... rep u to da fullest.. wa gba yii
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:Match Two:OAU VS IBADANPOLY::Winner- IBADANPOLY by SirAgbaletu(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
But why
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:Match Two:OAU VS IBADANPOLY::Winner- IBADANPOLY by hayoakins(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Greatest Polyte, I am so proud of you guys.

Indeed Ise logun Ise...THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN Alumni
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:Match Two:OAU VS IBADANPOLY::Winner- IBADANPOLY by Fynestboi: 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Fynestboi:

As we all know that at the end of every competition prizes are meant to awarded to winner, runner etc, which I believe will serve as a medium of encouragement to all our participant.
First Edition witness such a huge success thanks to all our sponsors.... Jarushub consult, B. O. S. S(r231) , Inspire_m, Coogar, chaircover,) nd also our judges (jaybee3, mathewbriggs, Obinoscopy, Caracta, ujsizzle, greedie, tgirl4real, jarus) they all made the first edition a success all thanks to them.

However the second edition looks forward to much help and financial support from our audience that are ready to sponsor this online dream. An avenue to foster online cooperation intellectually among citadel. Last edition was not made public due to some reasons but we decided to throw this open to the whole of NAIRALAND community for more financial aid .....

Hence we solicit for sponsorship and donor........
God bless... .....
Thanks.

To assist please send email to Fynestboi @gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB 2014/2015 Cut-off Mark For UNIVERSITY And POLYTECHNIC ( Updated ) / JAMB UPDATE: How To Correct Your Data After JAMB 2018/2019 Registration / Students' Impressive Sports Commentary Wow Audience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.