Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,700 members, 7,889,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? (18281 Views)

Your Favorite Nigerian TV Programmes From The Past? / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online / Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by love4ever(f): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2006
i watched this film recently and i like it. it is by name "saviour" it a good film
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by GREED(m): 12:08am On Apr 01, 2006
My favorite nigerian movies are missing angel 1,2,3, rip-off, usofia in london,and issakaba
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by Blaise(f): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2006
i don't fancy watching Nigeria movies due to their story lines but from the much i've watched i like rattlesnake, my choice and promise me forever
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by abasi(m): 2:30am On Apr 27, 2006
There are quite a number of them.
peacemaker
conspiracy
diamond ring
Mr Ibu
Discord
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by Julee(f): 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2006
I do watch a number of them especially those that feature omotola, joke silva, genny and stella meanwhile those that I can't stop watching are women's cot, missing angel,silent night,sound of silence and lots more.
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by Sisieko(f): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2006
Oyinade
Iyawo Panda
Iyawo America
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by ikamefa(f): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2006
any tade ogidan movie

owo blow
saving Alero
ayomida
playing games
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by kellorah: 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2006
paint my love
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by desiree(f): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2006
MADAM DEAREST

Was Phenomenon!!!
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by anabell(f): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2007
hi seun,try life partner,blazingheat,consequences,arsenal,honymoonhotelandgames menplay.hope u enjoy them
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by trendy(f): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2007
Keeping Faith
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by MsBS(f): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2007
trendy:

Keeping Faith

I LOOOVED KEEPING FAITH! IT WAS SO WELL ACTED AND MOVING!
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by ATLANTA96(m): 3:37am On May 25, 2007
RATTLE SNAKE PART 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
STILL THE BEST MOVIE NIGERIA
HAVE EVER ACTES AND PRODUCED,
IS MY FAVORIT
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by omoge25(f): 5:39am On Aug 04, 2007
My current favorite is now TOTAL WAR, with omotola, uche jombo, maureen solomon and francis duru (the man can act), the movie was so good, i cant wait for part 3 to come out.
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by UPRISING: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2007
Rattle snake, Houstages and Fugitive,
these 3 movies are the best movie
nigeria has ever acted and produced.
i can wtach is over and over anytime
any day, other movies are same story
every day, even the title is okay,
not fever love, monkey love, hate lover and dead love,
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by UPRISING: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2007
Rattle snake, Houstages and Fugitive,
these 3 movies are the best movie
nigeria has ever acted and produced.
i can wtach is over and over  anytime
any day, other movies are same story
every day, even the title is okay,
not fever love, monkey love, hate lover and dead love,
am still waiting for rattle snake part 10
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by Emad(f): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2007
i think noe of them beats war front , with Gentle Jack, and Last weekend with JT Tom West rip
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by BASETSANA(f): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2007
The problem with Nigerian movies is that you can tell the way the movie is going to end before even watching it!And most of them have the same old story line so they end up getting boring!
The ones l enjoyed are
Games Women Play
In Good News
Battleline
True Love
The Intruder
The Price
The list is endless!
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by BABEELOVE(f): 2:01am On Aug 23, 2007
1. Rising Moon 1/2/3 starring Justus Esiri and Onyeka Onwenu kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
2, Never Say Goodbye starring Ramsey Nouah and Stella Damasus Aboderin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Preferably those with the "village" scences. Those ones acted in the so called "cities" are the pits!
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by omoge25(f): 3:41am On Aug 23, 2007
BABEELOVE:

1. Rising Moon 1/2/3 starring Justus Esiri and Onyeka Onwenu kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
2, Never Say Goodbye starring Ramsey Nouah and Stella Damasus Aboderin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Preferably those with the "village" scences. Those ones acted in the so called "cities" are the pits!
that was really good, Stella is a great actress
i like some of those village ones also, not all though the juju sometimes is too much for me.  [quote][/quote]
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by PTH(m): 5:25am On Aug 23, 2007
Total warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Francis Duru ma mehn and Pastor Tim have me rolling around my bed in hysterics.
Blood of Jesus! grin
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by omoge25(f): 5:29am On Aug 23, 2007
PTH:

Total warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Francis Duru ma mehn and Pastor Tim have me rolling around my bed in hysterics.
Blood of Jesus! grin

yes o, that is my fav movie so far this year, i can't wait for the next part.  lol at him saying my man over and over.  my liberian friends say he over did it though.  still his acting was very good.
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2007
omoge25:

that was really good, Stella is a great actress
i like some of those village ones also, not all though the juju sometimes is too much for me.

you and this your juju!  Please all na entertainment.  see the so-called juju men and women. cannot even help themselves not to talk of others.  i gat a kick out of watching "Orija shrine" or whatever the movie was called with Patience Ozokwo and co in their juju factory.  same old same old shit---trying to scare people.  all na rubbish!!!!!
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by kittibabe: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2008
i like nigeria movies but i have a problem, i find it difficult to watch on line[img][/img]

Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by maybelle: 1:56am On Apr 22, 2008
know nudity nor obscenity and the like in Naija movies.
praying to Jesus and talking about God wow yes.
culture learned for an outsider.
Like them in spite of the flaws there may be.
Lovers' Creek has some suspense.

Holllywood is too much exaggeration in their stories, highly extremely impossible situations

Bollywood never like them. too much tears
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by tRoOE(f): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2008
These are the yoruba movies

Oleku (my favorite of all time) kiss kiss kiss
Iwalewa (sweet movie, I don't get tired of watching it)
Saworoide (just get get enough of mainframe movies)
Agogo Ewo (cont Saworoide)
Omo Mi
Alapadupe
Modalayo
Ara
Ekuro
Onitemi
Omi Aanu
Iyawo Oni Goolu

Will be back for my english list
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by trueluva(f): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2008
The first movie I had ever seen was Blood Sisters with Genevieve and Otorola and Patience. That is where I started liking Genevieve and Patience. I loved Dying for Love with Ramsey and Stephanie. It was a really nice movie. I really did not like Billionaire's Club 1,2,3. It was educational what they do for money. I really like the movie Behind Closed Doors was really good. But why do you have to have some commercials in them. It puts less on the video. Instead of using two cds then you could have one and they could save money.
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by trueluva(f): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2008
I really want to see Promise Me Forever I think it is with Genevieve and some others. I really hate the movie Price of Hatred. I think it was all wrong. Because, when you pray to God he does not make you die and that he hears your pryaers. Also I do not think that a dead person will be cooking food and eating it nad also boiling water. I think that was really wrong. I think that when Genevieve acts in love movies she does a really good job. But, when she has a bitchy one she does it even better. I also think that Stolen Treasure was also great. I think that Rita Dominic and Jim Iyke did a really good job. But, the one movie that will always be on my number one will be Ungrateful. Which was about a girl named Jennifer who had to do surgery and it came out wrong. And, she started smelling and people will not go by her. Exact her mom, her best friend, and the man that helped her out. It showed that we should not be ungrateful to the people that help us. the ex-fiance ended up leaving her and when he saw that she was not smelling he got back with her. She got back with him but she was not herself. through out the movie she was not with the man that actually helped her. He was ablut to leave the country and then she got back to her senses. She was going to marry her ex-fiance. but she went to the guy that helped her with the surgery. I can't remember who played Jennifer and I can't remmber who played who. Only, one I could remember was Emeka Iyke who played the ex-fiance. It was really awesome. I hope they do more movies like that. That really had me crying through out the movie and saying ungrateful.
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by omoovie(f): 4:46pm On May 13, 2008
Seun go and watch Violated 1 & 2. The best Naija movie to come out in a long long long time with a dream cast of RMD (in his younger sexier days), Ego Boyo (love this chica), Joke Silva and more. Of the recent ones I like Games Women Play mainly because of the set design, the filming and costuming plus you're a guy so you should be in Naija chick bliss heaven when you watch Games Women Play because all d babes in that film were SETTTTTT!!!
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by eezzy(f): 9:31am On May 14, 2008
Girls' cot - star studded cast
Now and forever - beautiful story
Break up - poached yes, but i loved the Naija version better than the hollywood one.
Games men play
Games women play
My first love - weeel cos gen's in it.
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian Movies? by NJnC: 7:37pm On May 14, 2008
Girl's cot
Boy's cot
Return of Boy's cot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Voltron Defender Of The Universe / What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Television Commercials? / COMPLETE SEASON: The Witcher Season 1 Episode 1-8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.