Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,499 members, 7,885,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

Wike Swears-in Acting Chief-judge, Daisy Okocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Swears-in Acting Chief-judge, Daisy Okocha (19041 Views)

Buhari Swears In Onnoghen As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State / Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Swears-in Acting Chief-judge, Daisy Okocha by teufelein(f): 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
BabaOshe:
Wike is working!!

Unlike the "toothless bulldog" that is still condemning attacks.

Almost four days now and Boko Haram is still waxing stronger. I was thinking by now Boko Haram should have been a thing of the past!! angry

What has he been doing since the past 96 hours? angry

Mumuhari aka buhari is terrorist reincarnate!

his momentary actions can be ascribed as redherring, deception maneuver, razzle-dazzle and a feint to wash himself
clean from the allegation of his terrorist activities. the world knows that Buhari aka buhari is the most wanted chief architect/financer of bokoharam, infact he's the brain behind the islamic terrorism in the Zoo aka nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Swears-in Acting Chief-judge, Daisy Okocha by Osama10(m): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rivers state need to move forward, imagine the court closed for more than 2yrs.

1 Like

Re: Wike Swears-in Acting Chief-judge, Daisy Okocha by Bright2(m): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
justi4jesu:
Daisy Okocha and co takes over, we are moving to the Assembly Building in some minutes, the two arms will be functional today, thats what we call New Rivers Vision smiley wink

Gbam!!
I.B so you are with us?
Tell those morofokos in case the wish to know.

1 Like

Re: Wike Swears-in Acting Chief-judge, Daisy Okocha by justi4jesu(f): 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bright2:

Gbam!!
I.B so you are with us?
Tell those morofokos in case the wish to know.

Bright ofcos i want the best for my state. smiley
Re: Wike Swears-in Acting Chief-judge, Daisy Okocha by optimismlaz(m): 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wike work and over look d judas, River state need a chief judge jst like other state.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Swears-in Acting Chief-judge, Daisy Okocha by nd07(m): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
buygala:
With this trend of the executive appointing Chief judicial officers, how can we honestly expect the judiciary to be independent and impartial? ..... He who pays the piper will always dictate the tune...

Nigeria is now so messed up that the judiciary has become so Partisan that any new government has to take definite steps to weed out the loyalists of the previous government in the judiciary, and install its own 'loyalists', in order to forestall a 'renegade' judiciary truncating the new government's parols....

Judiciary iis 2 b blamed since they fail 2 b neutral
Re: Wike Swears-in Acting Chief-judge, Daisy Okocha by kemthegirl(f): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
buygala:
With this trend of the executive appointing Chief judicial officers, how can we honestly expect the judiciary to be independent and impartial? ..... He who pays the piper will always dictate the tune...

Nigeria is now so messed up that the judiciary has become so Partisan that any new government has to take definite steps to weed out the loyalists of the previous government in the judiciary, and install its own 'loyalists', in order to forestall a 'renegade' judiciary truncating the new government's parols....

Wike did well sha.... Sadly, This is one of the steps he has to take in order to give his administration a firm footing smiley.. The current Nigerian situation really calls for desperate measures sad

Note taken. But before commenting, u should do your home work before commenting. Amaechi had collapsed the Rivers State judiciary by disrupting the judicial order. For three years, lawyers were not going to court and the courts was glossed down. It is the duty of the chief executive to swear in the chief judge of a state. Sentiments aside, Wike is trying to build what Amaechi destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Swears-in Acting Chief-judge, Daisy Okocha by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Chei! ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐. Lawyers, get back to work, I'm tired gisting wit u guys. I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Wike Swears-in Acting Chief-judge, Daisy Okocha by Anaskie(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
pinkbee:
Chei! ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐.
Lawyers, get back to work, I'm tired gisting wit u guys.
I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Lol. Where do u gist with us? grin
Re: Wike Swears-in Acting Chief-judge, Daisy Okocha by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Anaskie:
Lol. Where do u gist with us? grin
Oh! U follow? But u guys can gist a whole day sha. I'm happy 4 y'all going back 2 work
Re: Wike Swears-in Acting Chief-judge, Daisy Okocha by ralph28(m): 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
zik4ever:

The NJC recommended Daisy Okocha long ago when Amaechi was Governor. Amaechi rejected her and preferred Agumagu. Wike has implemented the NJC recommendation as it is and she will be the substantive Chief Judge if the House of Assembly ratifies.

Ok.
Re: Wike Swears-in Acting Chief-judge, Daisy Okocha by hush15: 12:04am On Jun 02, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Mtcheww. One surest thing to the high heavens is that wike is going. The tribunal will definitely flush him out. And has he's busy firing and hiring new officials, those officials should have it at the back of their minds that dakuku Peterside is coming to flush them out in less than three month. Wike enjoy the moment while it last... Your days are numbered!

Wike aint going nowhere. is it not the same court he reopened will be at the tribunals? metschew....

1 Like

Re: Wike Swears-in Acting Chief-judge, Daisy Okocha by otokx(m): 12:08am On Jun 02, 2015
Is that not the same government house that was looted?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Okorocha Sacks All Commissioners / Alhassan Ado Garba Hires Thugs To Attack Community For Asking Questions - SR / Who Was Ezego Of Ihiala? The Truth About How He Made His Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.