Stats: 3,171,711 members, 7,882,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. (4202 Views)

Sorry, Slim, But Lil Wayne Is The Greatest MC Alive / CBS Warns Grammy Attendees To Cover Up Private Parts / American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by funkybaby(f): 11:04am On Feb 17, 2009
khanye:

U hate him uh

Yels! grin
His tattos inclusive tongue
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2009
I'm sorry, but I think people who think Lil' Wayne is good have crappy standards.
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by khanye(m): 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2009
mactao:

I'm sorry, but I think people who think Lil' Wayne is good have crappy standards.

Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by debosky(m): 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2009
mactao:

So the Grammy awarding body must have crappy standards too? undecided

I think this is a highly subjective issue. I don't think he's all that, but maybe that is due to my personal definitions/preferences. Obviously enough people think he's good for him to have mega sales and Grammys as well.
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by MrCrackles(m): 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2009
funkybaby:

Yels! grin
His tattos inclusive tongue

Yels?

When you do GCE or WAEC English Language and you fail woefully, dont cry and dont blame anyone else ok
! grin cheesy
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by funkybaby(f): 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

Yels?

When you do GCE or WAEC English Language and you fail woefully, dont cry and dont blame anyone else ok
! grin cheesy

Brash,
I am going to restrain myself and reply you as politely as I can

Where is your sense of humour?
I doubt if you are from ijebu as you claim
You have a terrible Tongue and a knack for throwing wild insults that are totally uncalled for
Besides, my post was not directed at you
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by MrCrackles(m): 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2009
funkybaby:

Brash,
I am going to restrain myself and reply you as politely as I can

Where is your sense of humour?
I doubt if you are from ijebu as you claim
You have a terrible Tongue and a knack for throwing wild insults that are totally uncalled for
Besides, my post was not directed at you

Calm down, no pun intended

Everyone knows i joke around a lot ( Even though i have a rancid tongue with a potshot throwing mouth! tongue)

Dont take everything too serious

Peace
!
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by skfa1: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2009
@ Funkybaby

Hehe na Mrcrakle u dey mind, the guy na joker, lol, maybe hin dey take style tell u say hin fail WAEC and GCE, grin
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by funkybaby(f): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

Calm down, no pun intended

Everyone knows i joke around a lot ( Even though i have a rancid tongue with a potshot throwing mouth! tongue)

Dont take everything too serious

Peace
!

Good thing you know you have a mouth that posseses all the adjectives you've listed.

Peace!

skfa1:

@ Funkybaby
Hehe na Mrcrakle u dey mind, the guy na joker, lol, maybe hin dey take style tell u say hin fail WAEC and GCE,  grin

Alrite. I do not see the humour in his joke anyway.
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by khanye(m): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2009
@ Funkybaby

Shey na today u sabi MrCrackles.
Check the name out and u wont stop but laughing cheesy
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by MrCrackles(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2009
skfa1:

@ Funkybaby

Hehe na Mrcrakle u dey mind, the guy na joker, lol, maybe hin dey take style tell u say hin fail WAEC and GCE, grin

The funniest thing is that, i didnt even take those exams! grin tongue
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2009
the success of lil wayne and 'crunk rap' is the clearest indication that i am getting older.

90% of the time, he sounds to me the way the rap i listen to must sound to my dad - rubbish
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by funkybaby(f): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2009
oyb:

the success of lil wayne and 'crunk rap' is the clearest indication that i am getting older.

90% of the time, he sounds to me the way the rap i listen to must sound to my dad - rubbish

Roflmao!
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by Sauron1: 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2009
oyb:

I agree with you here. . . . .I think he's cut for the new generation hip-hop listeners.
Weezy, Soulja Boy and other rap cats these days get me ticked.

99% of the time, he sounds like a Yoruba herbalist citing incantations,
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by eldee(m): 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2009
You lot need to just take the chill pill
Most people judge this dude as the worst thing that's ever happened to hiphop since Soulja Boy

Rap needed something new, it needed diversity, it needed sumn different from the whole 90s style that rappers like Nas have refused to let go of.
Thing is, rap needed Lil Wayne, no matter how hard y'all try to ignore.

It's the diversity that counts. Monotony is possibly the reason why female hiphop is gone.
C'mon, Weezy can't be that bad!!! He gave us our first platinum since Kanye!!!

Man, I got Summer hatin' on me cause I'm hotter then the Sun
Got Spring hatin' on me cause I ain't never sprung
Winter hatin' on me cause I'm colder than you all
And I will never, I will never, I will never fall
I'm being hated by the seasons
So Bleep you all who hatin' for no reason

Lil Wayne - Mr Carter
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by Sauron1: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2009
eldee:

You lot need to just take the chill pill
Most people judge this dude as the worst thing that's ever happened to hiphop since Soulja Boy.

He is. . . . .Weezy is lyrically inept to be winning the grammy awards.
Where would you put this guy in 1996?? He won't even get radio airplays.

Rap needed something new, it needed diversity, it needed sumn different from the whole 90s style that rappers like Nas have refused to let go of.
Thing is, rap needed Lil Wayne, no matter how hard y'all try to ignore.

Rap needed something new?? I give up!!!
How can u say rap needed Lil Wayne?? Twats needed him not RAP.

It's the diversity that counts. Monotony is possibly the reason why female hiphop is gone.
C'mon, Weezy can't be that bad!!! He gave us our first platinum since Kanye!!!

Platinum means shyte. . . . .Speakerboxxx(Outkast's album) was certified diamond recently.
Can u work that out in your head??

Man, I got Summer hatin' on me cause I'm hotter then the Sun
Got Spring hatin' on me cause I ain't never sprung
Winter hatin' on me cause I'm colder than you all
And I will never, I will never, I will never fall
I'm being hated by the seasons
So mess you all who hatin' for no reason

First class garbage.
2Pac/Biggie will be weeping in their graves. The knowledge they left for upcoming rappers have been thrown into the abyss.
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2009
Wow.
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by tosinaded(m): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2009
sauron i cant biliv this dude is crap to u
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by Sauron1: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2009
tosinaded@:

sauron i cant biliv this dude is crap to u

Mode9 is better than him. grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by tosinaded(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2009
ure mad o cheesy
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by funkybaby(f): 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

Mode9 is better than him. grin grin grin grin

How
They both belong to the same 'wack' cartegory abeg
Only difference is weezy is a commercial success while moddy's a flop
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by Sauron1: 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2009
funkybaby:

How
The both belong to the same 'wack' cartegory abeg
Only difference is weezy is a commercial success while moddy's a flop

Funkybaby, we go fight o. . . . . .

How can u disrespect Mode-9 like that??
He is the best thing after sliced bread. . . . . .He has sold 6 platinum in Lagos State alone.
Mode-9 is the rap king in Africa(Tell him i said so). . . . . grin grin grin grin

tosinaded@:

ure mad o cheesy

Then i assume you haven't listened to Modo's "Deathblow".

"Ya neck long like fowl/wearing headwarmer in the hot sun/Okada might be near you, so be careful and check your rearview/"
Abeg, Mode-9 is better jor.
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by tosinaded(m): 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2009
ure on that shit again abi grin
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by funkybaby(f): 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

Funkybaby, we go fight o. . . . . .

How can u disrespect Mode-9 like that??
He is the best thing after sliced bread. . . . . .He has sold 6 platinum in Lagos State alone.
Mode-9 is the rap king in Africa(Tell him i said so). . . . . grin grin grin grin

6 platinum is quite an intimidating record
Lil wonder the same timbaland shoes
Honestly, I used to think I was the only one that noticed till I heard same from some friends

Rap king in Africa grin grin
I go tell am

~Sauron~:

Then i assume you haven't listened to Modo's "Deathblow".

"Ya neck long like fowl/wearing headwarmer in the hot sun/Okada might be near you, so be careful and check your rearview/"

Just imagine shocked shocked
He just dry rap like mumu grin grin
With such lame lines, I see his album sales going tripple platinum
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by Sauron1: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2009
funkybaby:

6 platinum is quite an intimidating record
Lil wonder the same timbaland shoes
Honestly, I used to think na only me notice am till I heard same from some friends

Don't get it twisted. . . . . He changes those timbs but he is stuck on his favourite colour.
How can a multi-platinum rapper wear the same timbs everyday??
Funkybaby. . . . .You are harsh o!!!

Rap king in Africa grin grin
I go tell am

He is o. . . . . .He has over 40 threads on this Music section too.
Blimey. . . . .99% of Nairaland hip hop listeners idolise him.
A member of this forum had his name tattooed on his forehead(top class followership at it's best).

Just imagine shocked shocked
He just dry rap like mumu grin grin
With such lame lines, I see his album sales going tripple platinum

Just let Modenine fans catch you on this thread.
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by khanye(m): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2009
@ Sauron

IF u like talk about M.9 till tommorow
Your Ruggedfool cant battle the guy
Dont reply with insults mr slowpoke cos i wont reply you.

@funkybabies

What do you know about Hip Hop?
stop running your mouth like a parrot.
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by Sauron1: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2009
khanye:

@ Sauron

IF u like talk about M.9 till tommorow
Your Ruggedfool cant battle the guy
Dont reply with insult mr slowpoke cos i wont reply you.

Lalaboi, are you reading this?
This retarded soul with a splinter in his sphincter has started yet again.
I am going to pretend i didn't see his animal grunts.
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by debosky(m): 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

Don't get it twisted. . . . . He changes those timbs but he is stuck on his favourite colour.
How can a multi-platinum rapper wear the same timbs everyday??
Funkybaby. . . . .You are harsh o!!!
multi-platinum ko, multi-pangolo ni. tongue grin grin

What is Rap? Is it being 'hardcore' or doing something 'your people can feel' like Ruggedman said?

Lil Wayne is doing things differently - this isn't 1996, it isn't 98 either. If that is what is popular/liked today, then so be it.

After all, some people listen only to 70's music, thinking everything else is garbage. Y'all are stuck in the past.

I personally don't like the dude, but he must be doing something right!
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by funkybaby(f): 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2009
khanye:

@funkybabies

What do you know about Hip Hop?
stop running your mouth like a parrot.

Brother Foolish  grin
Shey you will come and teach me
What part is untrue about mode9?
His 'pangolo' album status
Commercial flop which his albums are
Or the same pair of tim boots?

Wo, no just vex me here.
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by Sauron1: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2009
funkybaby:

Brother Foolish  grin
Shey you will come and teach me
What part is untrue about mode9?
His 'panlogo' album status
Commercial flop which his albums are
Or the same pair of tim boots?

Wo, no just vex me here.

MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin cheesy
Funkybaby, i think i will send a new pair of suede Timbs to Modenine(i won't let you disrespect his shoes). . .mba!!!

debosky:

multi-platinum ko, multi-pangolo ni.  tongue grin grin

I don't like this. . . . . .African's number one platinum rapper should be respected.

What is Rap? Is it being 'hardcore' or doing something 'your people can feel' like Ruggedman said?
Lil Wayne is doing things differently - this isn't 1996, it isn't 98 either. If that is what is popular/liked today, then so be it.

Rap is not being hardcore. Rap is superior lyricism while delivering messages people can relate with.
Is Lil Wayne doing that with his lollipop jingles?? Nah.
He reminds me of Fadeyi in Yoruba movies. grin grin grin

After all, some people listen only to 70's music, thinking everything else is garbage. Y'all are stuck in the past.
I personally don't like the dude, but he must be doing something right!

He is not doing anything at all(never mind doing it right).
His rise in the music industry is because of the general moral decadence of our society. grin
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by khanye(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2009
@ slowpoke

I wonder how u became an MOD with insults on every thread
You and your punkingmama was posting offtopic things.
I pray to God to change your life for good.
Cos i think u really need a deliverance from God.
Re: 5 Grammy Awards?! I'm Sorry but Lil Wayne Irritates Me. by tosinaded(m): 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2009
khanye:

@ slowpoke

I wonder how u became an MOD with insults on every thread
You and your punkingmama was posting offtopic things.
I pray to God to change your life for good.
Cos i think u really need a deliverance from God.

guy quit all this thing jare!!!!
the guy is aving fun with funky!!!!
y take it personal?

Who Do U Tink Wil Last Much Longer In 9ja Music Industry:ice Prince,wizkid,olamide Or Mochedda? / Wats It With Adele's Song Hello Sef?.. / Tekno, Lil Kesh & Kiss Daniel Drops Down The Nigeria Top 20 Chart

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58