Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man (17229 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 03, 2009
@ Bleep you: you certainly need special deliverance from DemONIc attacks. God have mercy on yo poor soul. Bastard u are. (neva meant to say).
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Emeka72(m): 4:38am On Mar 03, 2009
Romanced her butox wit style
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Mimi91(f): 8:33am On Mar 03, 2009
Ure 1 demented,uncouth,low life piece of shit. Ure a sick SOB & i pity ur mum. She must hav done a number on u 4 u 2 be havin psycotic breakdown. U need 2 c a shrink. Its nt normal. 4 a moment i tot it was funny bt ur jst a sick dude!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by oleigh(m): 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2009
siezed one of my girls pant and bra when she was messing around.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 05, 2009
sucking the private part of my girl friend because i truely love her
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by webprince(m): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2009
Busy working on my laptop when she's naked and thought she's seducing me!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by sweeriie(f): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2009
F__k You is tryin 2 portray himself as a sadomasochist, but its not quite working out. . . cuz all we see is INSANE! dude, get help -quick!

trying not to say this, its really wierd though

i wore my sisters pants in a hurry to catch up a cab from my boss,

how it happened: nepa took light, and the day was still dark so i couldnt really see well, so i took this thing and wore on me, and it was so soft, in rush i thought it was maybe the water i did not wipe from my yansh, as i got into the car, men it was as dou i wear woman for my body, i couldnt really understand, until i reach office, go toilet con see am, men i shout for the toilet , fellow colleagues think say my prick fall for inside toilet

men i hate thinking of that day

ask me what happened next: i threw that stuff only Gaaad knows where, and for the first time in my life i wore a suit trousers without boxers nor panties, men it was hell, when the d**ck kick na trouble

sighs and leaves here laughing
LMAO!! that landed me on d floor *wipes tears from eyes*  grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by EshuKemi: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2009
hmmmm!

waiting for that time to yan my mind but still looking jejely!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Hollysmile: 8:46am On Mar 07, 2009
Hmmming devil! Na wah oh. Wonder who wan bite for dis nairaland.
Anyways, just know it dat u can do no harm to anyone here - na only yarn you go yarn. Alusi!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by bollingjoe(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2009
Bleep a gal on a office table
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by keldra2(m): 11:31am On Mar 08, 2009
shocked
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by MrCrackles(m): 11:35am On Mar 08, 2009
keldra2:

I went 2 drop a babe in her house, and wen we gt there, we were chilin inside d car. One tin led 2 anoda n we started touching, Guess wat, we F**cked in front of her gate!!! NOTE: Ma car is not tinted, the fact dat anyone [ her dad inclusive] can just walk out of d gate and see us added 2 d xcitement,

Bloody lie!
Kid yourself!!
tongue
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by keldra2(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2009
@Mr. Crackles,

It is ur opinion, either u believe it or not,

Cheers.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by chrisoboi: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2009
she is this rud girl, me and my two other friends decide to enjoy her. we did it quitely one after the other. men!!!!!! it was crazy then. one love
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by patwhizkid(f): 11:41am On Mar 09, 2009
Chris, i don't c anytin crazy in party! Think of somfin beta, b4 posting. Okpe!!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by ijleke(f): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2009
my x eat my p*** in a phone boot whilst i was on the phone talkin to a freind,
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by yme1(f): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2009
craze ko craze ni
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by 190: 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2009
men,
i no fit remember o
make una remind me na! tongue
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by patwhizkid(f): 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2009
190, bad boy. U sure say u no lick her anus, abi na d clitoris u eat sef.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Dvampire(m): 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2009
i would rather add that the craziest thing a girl has ever done to me was way back in school, when my ex yelled at me as we walked down a busy street. 'no more sucking! i will not suck you anymore!' no more sucking! take ur penis elsewhere i will not suck it anymore. abi na by force?!'. i felt like fainting.
truth is all i wanted was to convince her to give me a Mouth Action. but i think i stuck the wrong chord.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by DeReloaded: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2009
Dvampire:

truth is all i wanted was to convince her to give me a Mouth Action. but i think i stuck the wrong chord.

Rofl. wasnt she 'sucking" before, why the convincing?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by raregem004: 4:38am On Mar 25, 2009
I fcukd my gf at the church . . .
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by 190: 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2009
well
let me say i had sex wit my x while her mama was busy at the backyard and
we were at her parlour in her house
that was years bak, say abt 7yrs ago
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Dvampire(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2009
DeReloaded:

Rofl. wasnt she 'sucking" before, why the convincing?
my brother she no dey gree suck o. na war before she go gree. but she sabi the work well o. i wonder what entered her head that day.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Gocman: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2009
i once engage on useless girl and push her out of my how with a word ( i don't love u swthrt)
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by fredola77(m): 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2009
smiley smiley smileyMy girl was dressed for lectures and came to my room, turned on by her sweet looks, i pull down her trous a got some cake b4 she left.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Vuitton(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 27, 2009
I Bleep 3 friends living in the same room,one by one but it took me 2 weeks to Bleep them each,that was during my ND days at Fed poly Ilaro. I sex an ex girl when i was at the hospital, the nurse caught us and she laughed,you wont believe i later bleeped the nurse when i was discharged, lol very funny
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by okobo4real: 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2009
i bleeped this girl, i was annoyed i lost my virginity
so next time i bleeped her, it almost lasted for an hour while
she begged and started crying,
i was so angry i even bleeped her with a small stoat bottle
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by 190: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2009
@fredola_77
LOL, and funny enuf i did sometin like that 2day sef,
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by tushbobo(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2009
having sex on alpha beach during a party while folks where watching us from a distance
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by omodoagba(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2009
i sex her in the public bus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) / How Do You Ask Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For Financial Assistance? / Saddest Love Story: Camara Laye And Marie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.