Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,968 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:07 AM

What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? (3598 Views)

Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 / Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by emmykk(m): 3:35am On Jun 16, 2015
doomsdayII:
nope that's where u loose 1 point. Imagine me being in possession of a substantial amount of money and don't know what business yet I'm to involve in, that is sour because the op didn't just get N500,000 without the knowledge it was coming. An average man would have had his plans set. Now if he's looking for an advice in a faceless forum on how or where to put that money, he'll FAIL because I'm of the opinion that one shouldn't do other people's idea in business- they won't last and seconding barry40's opinion, there's no business that is risk-free.
Very clear it is the op that's a kid or he's just looking for talk since u don't pay for it. A matured man that knows his compass well won't end up here seeking for advice. If so, where is his parents, sisters, brothers, friends? He pushes all these people he knows all his life aside and came to you who doesn't have a face for advice. BULLSHIT!
there is what is called forum mining.

Ideas can be got anywhere,suppose i suggest he start selling rice,or go to benue or north and bring foodstuff to lagos or better still the treasury bill some1suggested.

Your first reply of under bridge was wrong.better not to comment than look like a fool.
He has ideas of what to do with money just that time is not yet reap.

1 Like

Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 16, 2015
bigsam2010:

Dear Poster,

I am a Betexchanger (Professional Punter), with four (4)years experience. Presently, I am an agent of 1960BET, MERRYBET and SUREBET.

As a Nairalander, I came across your post in the business forum and I wish to contact you for a partnership.

Although, you might not like to invest your hard earn on a sportbet, because it is not everyone that has passion for it. But I want you to know that a good punter will surely take a bet-trade more serious than foreign exchange and stock exchange, because of the difference in them, which I will like to explain to you more better if I am invited.

I am aware that you want to invest Five Hundred Thousand Naira (N500,000:00) in a good business, but I will like you to start with One Hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000:00) and you will surely get back a commission of 10% of the invested capital by every week, and we can then go further after proving myself for the first twenty (20) weeks.
When introducing people to a business why say only the advantages and to mention the risk? Sports betting is gambling, you stand the chance to loose or win. I have seen someone who got people involved and they lost. He then had to make compensation. Sometimes you win and sometimes you loose.
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by MCastle: 5:42am On Jun 16, 2015
He said almost risk free, everything in life is risky.
Try Importation of cosmetic products and make 30-40% profit

You can try it with just little money and see if it will work.(because am sure it will)
I will connect you direct to the manufacturers, the office is still new in Nigeria already established globally and looking for partners in Nigeria
add me on whatapp 08161333339 I will explain more...also anybody can add me and ask me how?
I am sure this will help.
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by jephito(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
Let us talk via mail
bigsam2010:

@Poster

The answer to your question is surely YES.... You might be scared of your money being lost, but the truth is that you will always laugh at the end of the week.

You will be the one that will be managing the money by yourself, and I will be telling you how to go about it everyday.

All I need from you is my share by every week, and this is why I advised you to start with little. I bet it that you will use all to make more money.

Let me know, if you are still interested
Re: What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? by jobadaiya: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
I will suggest you do a CP/BA investment in any commercial bank. The interest may be small but, your money will be safe till you will be able to do the business you presumably have competence in and familiarity with its market dynamics.
If you are to invest such in any business now, the risk of loosing the money, to me is on the high side; 1. You may not have TIME, 2. You may not be able to get COMPETENT hand easily to assist You,and 3. finally You may not be able to Evaluate the Market because the short time frame.
However, to overcome this, You may have to ask around in your LOCALITY for a knowledgeable business researcher/consultant to quiz you further and also suggest what businesses are available in your domain after considering YOUR personal CONSTRAINTS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

OKF Hangover Tea / Small Business Accountant / How Do I Get Verified On Jiji-ng?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.