Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,669 members, 7,918,145 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:01 AM

Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! (52187 Views)

I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. / Feminism: The True Colour / Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by pickabeau1: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
cococandy:
Do you agree that God is genderless?

Forget about who calls the shot in each individual marriage. Your marriage your style. Everybody and their style. (Another pointless argument in my opinion.)

I will answer your question with this

God The Father, God the Son, God The Holy Spirit

Father is not a genderless constuct

bukatyne:

My previous posts are very clear about my opinion of the subject matter

I fail to see the joke here
You say in one breath God is genderless, in another you are made is HIS image
so which is which
You dont know how true your words were when you said they will soon rewrite another bible

I will not be surprised..

Nonso23:

Abeg no evulz here o grin
At least charly boy can rest easy as he is not the only Nigerian worshipping some strange diety.
SHIM worshippers plenty to dash am moral support grin

Only God knows the gender God should be referred to then
But this people will rewrite the Bible soon
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by cococandy(f): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
pickabeau1:

I will answer your question with this

God The Father, God the Son, God The Holy Spirit

Father is not a genderless constuct

So God is a man.

Or a he's a sexless 'he' gender?

I give up lipsrsealed
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
pickabeau1:

Pity the subtleties of this discourse is being lost

I got your point however xtian feminists are the one saying God being Referred to as He is the root cause of the patriarchy

okay.
but wait...god said : let's make man in our own image not woman .. oops
if we take that verse of the bible literarily, that means god has the looks and physical attributes of a man and not a woman.

so?
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by TV01(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
I now see you are persisting with your coded denial of husband leadership - fully towing the feminist line by re-interpreting the meaning of lead. Leading is now by "submitting to you", "setting an example" and "serving you" grin.

As noted I also set an example and serve my family, but leading is a distinct function in it's own right, not a corollary of, or dependent on example & service.

bukatyne:
I have equal rights in my marriage, no need demanding it cool I married well cheesy
I get you - no one has "veto power", hence your rejection or pretend confusion at the term "authority" and claiming equal rights. In fact like I said before, as you make his "phantom leadership" dependant on how you view his example and service, you are in fact the one with authority, contrary to scripture grin.

1 Peter 3: 1 Wives, likewise, be submissive to your own husbands, that even if some do not obey the word, they, without a word, may be won by the conduct of their wives, 2 when they observe your chaste conduct accompanied by fear. 3 Do not let your adornment be merely outward—arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel— 4 rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God. 5 For in this manner, in former times, the holy women who trusted in God also adorned themselves, being submissive to their own husbands, 6 as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord, whose daughters you are if you do good and are not afraid with any terror.

Tell us do you obey your husband (oya tell us there is never a question of obedience, as you always agree - or better still, he is so busy serving you, there is no need grin) As your point below implies;

bukatyne:
We put in all our resources and take decisions based on the reality on ground. I am assuming a healthy home and all indices are open to all stakeholders.

bukatyne:
Do you know the meaning of dispassionately, even anger is passionate
Do you? "Devoid of feeling or emotion".

bukatyne:
I am not covering up anything neither is mis-application of the scripture colouring anything. I got many advices I discarded because I knew they were not Christianly cool. I follow my husband's lead (how he behaves). It is right I treat him the way he does to me too cheesy
No, it's part of your same justification. By demonising leadership/authority to mean tyrannical, dictatorial and monstrous, you can effectively reject it.

bukatyne:
You continually demonstrate you are worthy of authority aka earn it. Yet when I said men earn their leadership constantly (Heck The Trinity did and still do), it is like I was blaspheming grin
To demonstrate does not mean to earn. I have no need of earning it. I know what it is, what it entails and act accordingly. As the scripture I quoted above clearly shows; short of sin, you obey regardless of your husbands perceived worth

bukatyne:
Try not to prove your worthiness for one month and see the change (abeg don't try it o, I love hearing romantic stories)
Answered above - you are trying to muddy the waters. Whatever my wifes reaction to my actions - good or bad - it does not weigh on my authority.

bukatyne:
Your wife trusts you, that is the normal standard and it is earned by constant loving, leading by example and unselfishness and not because you are the head or ultimate authority.
As per the scripture above - not earned - accorded by virtue of marriage, which makes me the head.

bukatyne:
When you trust someone, even when that person errs, your trust/love is a basis for your decisions and thoughts. (I know my husband loves me but he did this because he is not perfect).
Answered.

bukatyne:
I trust my husband very much too and I know he loves me so much so I understand where you wife is. You need to continually prove yourself worthy to keep her there.
Answered.

bukatyne:
Having the interest of your family at heart helps make the best decisions for both parties
Regardless, it's not the basis for authoratative leadership. Which you deny.

bukatyne:
A husband leads, I agree
Your authority jugunu (which you have not proved, no)
Besides, you said your wife is not inferior to you and you do not believe your marriage is completely egalitarian even though the headship/authority rarely crops up, then what is she?
There you go again, try to demonise it
No, my wife is not inferior, but she is not equal in authority - and when authority is in view or called for, I wield it.

bukatyne:
Just as we are one with Christ and the whole church being the bride of Christ (even though I cannot call you a co-wife grin as it is one bride), the leadership of a husband is not same with the world view of leadership.
Please stop - we are well aware of your sophistry grin!

TV

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Okay, God isn't genderless. He's a man? shocked Let's go on prooving spree.
God is a woman and my bible says so. grin

Q: "Can God be a woman?"

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing."(Matthew 23:37)

Ouch! Who knew this existed! lipsrsealed
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by pickabeau1: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
cococandy:

So God is a man.

I give up lipsrsealed

I will quote from the Bible and in bold for those who saying making him He makes him a Man

[size=28pt]God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? - Numbers 23. 19[/size]

He is not a man

He is however referred to as HE, not she or it

Dont give up..its your fellow sisters that are up in stitches about God;s gender
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by coogar: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
cococandy:

So God is a man.

I give up lipsrsealed

God is a man!
with a white beard, deep guttural voice & a unibrow.

He said lets make man in our own image. He then created eve from the ribs of adam. God did not create eve like adam was made. that bit should be telling you God = male!

1 Like

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by cococandy(f): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
You do realize that 'God is not man' in that scripture means God is not human (just a way of saying humans lie but God doesn't)
If not it would imply that only men lie.

Every part of the bible gives the distinct message that God is not human and I'm here reading arguments about god's gender when I thought I've seen it all.

You're up in stitches too.
All of you are.
pickabeau1:

I will quote from the Bible and in bold for those who saying making him He makes him a Man

[size=28pt]God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? [/size]

He is not a man

He is however referred to as HE, not she or it

Dont give up..its your fellow sisters that are up in stitches about God;s gender

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by pickabeau1: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nonso23:

Na them get their hand as long as they can't rewrite the brain they can scribble away cheesy

Now u can see the joke that is the movement

Free the Nip-ples
God is a She
grin grin grin

Darkrebel666:

okay.
but wait...god said : let's make man in our own image not woman .. oops
if we take that verse of the bible literarily, that means god has the looks and physical attributes of a man and not a woman.
so?

Well i dont want to debate the sex of God theologically
That he is referred to as He is enough for now

cococandy:
You do realize that 'God is not man' in that scripture means God is not human (just a way of saying humans lie but God doesn't)
If not it would imply that only men lie.

Every part of the bible gives the distinct message that God is not human and I'm here reading arguments about god's gender when I thought I've seen it all.

You're up in stitches too.
All of you are.

i guess the discourse is lost on you
Ok
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by cococandy(f): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
coogar:

God is a man!
with a white beard, deep guttural voice & a unibrow.

He said lets make man in our own image. He then created eve from the ribs of adam. God did not create eve like adam was made. that bit should be telling you God = male!
ok
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by babygirlfl: 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
cococandy:

Is it too hard to understand that socially God is referred to as a man because traditionally men were in the lead when the bible was written and it doesn't require genius level of intelligence to know that the authors of the bible would be more inclined to call him a man because of their social leanings then?

There are things that don't need to be argued amongst adults.mtchew.

Exactly dear. In my own opinion, the bible was also written by men and at the time it was written, women were seen as lesser beings. This reflects in the many verses in the bible placing women below men and commanding them to be submissive.

3 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by sinizia: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
bukatyne:

Sai!

What part of it is a representation don't you get.

Ok, God is a male, the Church is a female (afterall, na woman be bride)

And pcikabeau1, you are a woman or are you not the bride of Christ? grin

Male physically, female spiritually shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ma'am, you are awfully wrong in this case. Male/He has always been used to refer to God/Jesus CONSISTENTLY all through the scriptures. Now about the church called a she (bride of Christ), the pronoun "she" is usually to specify "inanimate" things. Eg;

Sailing vessels, for example, have often been referred to as
“she.” Even when the ship is named after a man, such as
the USS Ronald Reagan, “she” is accepted.

Countries are sometimes still referred to as “she” as well.
“There’s America,” you might point out to a foreign friend in
a plane. “Isn’t she beautiful?”

B.B. King’s ES-335 guitar is named Lucille after a woman at the center of an incident at a club he was playing in his earlier years. He often refers to the guitar as “she.”

Also if the gender of an individual (an animate object) referred to in a sentence is unknown, “he” would be used as the generic pronoun. E.g;

“We don’t know who started the fire,” a police officer might
say, “but he will be held responsible.”

It is understood, by both the police officer and any
listeners, that “he” could refer to either a woman or a
man.

So a "he" is for animate objects and God is a male!!

A "she" should be used for an inanimate subject - Church, it doesn't mean the males in church are females. That's lame.

Also, remember a church can be anywhere; a flat, under a tree, a shed, a warehouse, etc., can also serve as a church. So going by your analogy, if Pickabeau1 stays at home from Monday to few minutes before he enters the church on a Sunday morning, he's a male, but immediately he steps in the church, he becomes a female till the service is over and he becomes a man again? Do you see the hilarity of your argument? There's nowhere in Bible where the males in a church were given a "she" pronoun, show me the chapter.

Also, i read where someone said the Whites made a God a male in order to make the females feel inferior. This is without an iota of doubt the most dumb post I've read since this week. Séun needs to suspend that moniker and make he or she register back after a grueling IQ test to ascertain he or she is mentally ok. Cheers.

7 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by pickabeau1: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nonso23:

Na that free the nippless part of feminism i want support even if I have to rob grin
SHIM abi na mtn SIM? all join cheesy.

Yes o// after a hard day's work..some eye candy for the road is not a bad idea
As long as its not slippers

SHIM help us
Hallelujah
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nonso23:

Is the above supposed to make sense

It's understandable though since You reason like a stone! smiley
No hard feelings bro that was just me giving you lessons on SIMILE!! grin
Oh thanks, monsieur.

That's a nice compliment, by the way.
Even Gold came from a stone .grin
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by cococandy(f): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
It is lost on you.

If you actually believe God is not man, face coogar and argue against his argument instead of being unclear about where you stand.

Is he a man or genderless?
You couldn't even be straightforward with that answer.

Una doo. grin
pickabeau1:

Now u can see the joke that is the movement

Free the Nip-ples
God is a She
grin grin grin

Well i dont want to debate the sex of God theologically
That he is referred to as He is enough for now

i guess the discourse is lost on you
Ok

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by bukatyne(f): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
TV01:
I now see you are persisting with your coded denial of husband leadership - fully towing the feminist line by re-interpreting the meaning of lead. Leading is now "by setting an example" and "serving you" grin.

As noted I also set an example and serve my family, but leading is a distinct function in it's own right, not a corollary of example & service.

I get you - no one has "veto power", hence your rejection or pretend confusion at the term "authority" and claiming equal rights. In fact like I said before, as you make his "phantom leadership" dependant on how you view his example and service, you are in fact the one with authority, contrary to scripture grin.

1 Peter 3: 1 Wives, likewise, be submissive to your own husbands, that even if some do not obey the word, they, without a word, may be won by the conduct of their wives, 2 when they observe your chaste conduct accompanied by fear. 3 Do not let your adornment be merely outward—arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel— 4 rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God. 5 For in this manner, in former times, the holy women who trusted in God also adorned themselves, being submissive to their own husbands, 6 as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord, whose daughters you are if you do good and are not afraid with any terror.

Tell us do you obey your husband (oya tell us there is never a question of obedience, as you always agree - or better still, he is so busy serving you, there is no need grin) As your point below implies;

Do you? "Devoid of feeling or emotion".

No, it's part of your same justification. By demonising leadership/authority to mean tyrannical, dictatorial and monstrous, you can effectively reject it.

To demonstrate does not mean to earn. I have no need of earning it. I know what it is, what it entails and act accordingly. As the scripture I quoted above clearly shows; short of sin, you obey regardless of your husbands perceived worth

Answered above - you are trying to muddy the waters. Whatever my wifes reaction to my actions - good or bad - it does not weigh on my authority.

As per the scripture above - not earned - accorded by virtue of marriage, which makes me the head.

Answered.

Answered.

Regardless, it's not the basis for authoratative leadership. Which you deny.

Besides, you said your wife is not inferior to you and you do not believe your marriage is completely egalitarian even though the headship/authority rarely crops up, then what is she?
There you go again, try to demonise it
No, my wife is not inferior, but she is not equal in authority - and when authority is in view or called for, I wield it.

Just as we are one with Christ and the whole church being the bride of Christ (even though I cannot call you a co-wife grin as it is one bride), the leadership of a husband is not same with the world view of leadership.
Please stop - we are well aware of your sophistry grin!

TV

Forgive me, I am tired of This back and forth.

We do not see eye to eye and it is a miracle we have been civil So far.

We will keep going in circles even If we are saying the same thing because you are hell bent on proving What is not There.

Bukatyne is a feminist and So bla bla

However it works for you, fine.

My husband and I are both Christians and our marriage is working beautifully. We are also not gunning for your heaven So don't be concerned If our workings is scriptural or not.

I would also appreciate If you don't twist my posts to suit your points next time we discuss. I find it very frustrating communicating with you when you do So or quoting a portion of my posts.

Stop twisting your own words either. If you want to paint a pictures of yourself on NL, write posts that put you in that light.

Keep welding the phantom and detachable veto power you have. Anyways I would say it is better to be a devil on NL and a saint at home than a saint on NL and a devil at home.

Goodnight and regards to your family.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
cococandy:

So God is a man.
I give up lipsrsealed
He's a man, yet he didn't fucck to give birth to Jesus and produce offsprings.
What an asexual man. grin
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by pickabeau1: 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
cococandy:
It is lost on you.

If you actually believe God is not man, face coogar and argue against his argument instead of being unclear about where you stand.

Is he a man or genderless?

ok....you still dont get it with your pretty head

I will expatiate once more..phew

The issue once again..is not whether God is a man but which pronoun should be used to refer to the christian God

Christian feminists are up in stitches because they believe that the fact that God has always been referred to as He gave males spiritual backing to perpertuate the patriachy.

So if they make God agender or a She.. this will help in making God less masculine

comprende?

Nonso23:

Abi? even easier to spot the humble boobs and arrogant ones. Good idea! Totally in support! grin
SHIM grant us this request oo!
Ah-mem! smiley

Nope
Amen has MEN in it

Awomen is more politically correct
Ah is ok too

Ah
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
God is a man, yet Adam is said to be the first man and Jesus became the new Adam after his death as a man.

God is a man, yet Jesus possessed two nature; divine(genderless) and human(man) while on earth. grin
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by bukatyne(f): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
sinizia:

Ma'am, you are awfully wrong in this case. Male/He has always been used to refer to God/Jesus CONSISTENTLY all through the scriptures. Now about the church called a she (bride of Christ), the pronoun "she" is usually to specify "inanimate" things. Eg;

Sailing vessels, for example, have often been referred to as
“she.” Even when the ship is named after a man, such as
the USS Ronald Reagan, “she” is accepted.

Countries are sometimes still referred to as “she” as well.
“There’s America,” you might point out to a foreign friend in
a plane. “Isn’t she beautiful?”

B.B. King’s ES-335 guitar is named Lucille after a woman at the center of an incident at a club he was playing in his earlier years. He often refers to the guitar as “she.”

Also if the gender of an individual (an animate object) referred to in a sentence is unknown, “he” would be used as the generic pronoun. E.g;

“We don’t know who started the fire,” a police officer might
say, “but he will be held responsible.”

It is understood, by both the police officer and any
listeners, that “he” could refer to either a woman or a
man.

So a "he" is for animate objects and God is a male!!

A "she" should be used for an inanimate subject - Church, it doesn't mean the males in church are females. That's lame.

Also, remember a church can be anywhere; a flat, under a tree, a shed, a warehouse, etc., can also serve as a church. So going by your analogy, if Pickabeau1 stays at home from Monday to few minutes before he enters the church on a Sunday morning, he's a male, but immediately he steps in the church, he becomes a female till the service is over and he becomes a man again? Do you see the hilarity of your argument? There's nowhere in Bible where the males in a church were given a "she" pronoun, show me the chapter.

Also, i read where someone said the Whites made a God a male in order to make the females feel inferior. This is without an iota of doubt the most dumb post I've read since this week. Séun needs to suspend that moniker and make he or she register back after a grueling IQ test to ascertain he or she is mentally ok. Cheers.

I am sorry I don't get your post.

My previous posts have been clear on my stance in the subject matter.

FYI:
1. She is used for something that has the capacity to expand or multiply e.g. Country, Church etc.

2. The church is the people in it and not the building.
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by SAMBARRY: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ok.i thought as much . You have a thing for men like your second coogargrin

You wanted to make sure he's a man. So you're lusting after a man abi? 14 years in incarceration is real o :

Anyway I know you are trying to get Francis tonys attention
lipsrsealed
kaboninc:

Another one here.

Chasing nairaland ladies? cheesy cheesy

Would have loved to chase you. Just needed to be sure that you're not a female but a male. I sure do have a thing for damp guys like you. wink

Ohh, you mentioned Standd...and she 'commanded' you to remove her name?

Between you and I, you listen when I talk.

Your logic here, on this issue, you really need to take a back seat and listen. Not contribute.
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by cococandy(f): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
your problem is that you're the first to pounce on my post to try to argue against it when actually it was meant more for coogar and his line of argument. (Basically that God is a man)

You need to slow down and stop misunderstanding posts not meant for you.

I told you before that I don't agree he should be referred to as a she or it because of the centuries it would probably take to recondition the Christian mind that he now plays a different role than that of a father which we assigned to him. That would be like redefining the religion all together. So i agree it would be confusing and problematic.

But I agree it gives it gives male chauvinists leg to stand on when trying to present the female gender as inferior. I saw their reason for that. And I see it being displayed on this thread and many like it too..

Except you're saying you don't agree that it has that effect on(which I would not be surprised if you say you don't see it)

I don't even know what you're on about again.

pickabeau1:

ok....you still dont get it with your pretty head

I will expatiate once more..phew

The issue once again..is not whether God is a man but which pronoun should be used to refer to the christian God

Christian feminists are up in stitches because they believe that the fact that God has always been referred to as He gave males spiritual backing to perpertuate the patriachy.

So if they make God agender or a She.. this will help in making God less masculine

comprende?

Nope
Amen has MEN in it

Awomen is more politically correct
Ah is ok too

Ah
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nonso23:

my SHIM!
You seem to be able to churn out ignorance per second billing cry Very astonishing smiley

God is a HE and a very powerful HE at that going by the bible's account.
HE doesn't need a woman to have a SON he has an infinite means to get whatever HE wants.
Don't know about SHIM though grin
I'm not among those that claim God is a man or woman. undecided
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by pickabeau1: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Summary grin

I dont see the relationship between God being referred to as He and male chauvinism

You dont need Gods gender to do that

cococandy:
your problem is that you're the first to pounce on my post to try to argue against it when actually it was meant more for coogar and his line of argument. (Basically that God is a man)

You need to slow down and stop misunderstanding posts not meant for you.

I told you before that I don't agree he should be referred to as a she or it because of the centuries it would probably take to recondition the Christian mind that he now plays a different role than that of a father which we assigned to him. That would be like redefining the religion all together. So i agree it would be confusing and problematic.

But I agree it gives it gives male chauvinists leg to stand on when trying to present the female gender as inferior. I saw their reason for that. And I see it being displayed on this thread and many like it too..

Except you're saying you don't agree that it has that effect on(which I would not be surprised if you say you don't see it)

I don't even know what you're on about again.

SHIM help us

Ah........ (no MEN there)

grin grin grin grin
Nonso23:

lets use ASHIM then cheesy
Perfectly aligned with the cause! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed / This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter / Why Do Women Shave Their Baby's First Hair.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.