Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,789 members, 7,930,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:32 AM

Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? (2469 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? / Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
If she wants to go, then let her go! Why r u cryin? Stewpeed boi.
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by Ephemmm: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
amokeme:
Some girls just like unnecessary mind games! Ask her for the very last time, if she wants you guys back together. And if No is her answer again... Tell her not to call or send silly messages to you. She ll know you mean business undecided

If it is me, I will not call nor text her no matter what may be the content of her message: that will even disturb her more because she will start to be imagining whether I have started having affair with another woman.
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by kuyola(m): 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jenams:
If she wants to go, then let her go! Why r u cryin? Stewpeed boi.

I don't think you no d meaning of a straight talk... y being sarcastic?? or are u d newest guy in Aro?
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by lomodele(m): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
kuyola:
AT LONG LAST SHE CAME BACK AND BEGGING...(lastweek).
U mean she came to beg after a year And u too haven't moved on... And u accepted her back just like Dat without trying to find out what or why she's back after a year undecided
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by kuyola(m): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
lomodele:

U mean she came to beg after a year And u too haven't moved on... And u accepted her back just like Dat without trying to find out what or why she's back after a year undecided

not a year a month n some days

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nice Guys Get Rejected / It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind / Nikki Mudarris Wishes The Hottest Sunday – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.