Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,202 members, 7,891,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

Unilag Post Utme Confirmed Information - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Post Utme Confirmed Information (369 Views)

Unilag 2017 Thread / UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures / JAMB 2015 Candidate Who Scored 320 Gets 10% In UNILAG Post-utme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Post Utme Confirmed Information by meekel(m): 10:08am On Jun 03, 2015
As of this morning, information from the right source confirmed to me that they have not started selling. the man in charge told me that the form sold for N5,250 last year that the price for this year is not yet fixed. So if you need update on it or you are interested I can process it for you because i have direct link to the person that will process it in the bank so that u can continue your processing online and complete on time. you can call me on 08183392732 from 6 pm week days and anytime on Saturday.

(1) (Reply)

Two Minute Management Lesson / Today's World's Environment Day! / Photo: Dr.reuben Abati Moves To Oxford's Said Business School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.