Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,068 members, 7,933,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:44 AM

Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) (79069 Views)

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? / Personality Profile:Her Excellency Aisha Buhari Wife Of The President (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Embracing your Doom
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Koleman(m): 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Thats the Danger in Testing God. Am sure he saw it as something impossible. You see wetin catch am now. He made a vow he must keep it. Like the book of proverbs says: Think carefully before you promise an offering to God. You might regret it later

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by abtmaviz(m): 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:
Hmmm
See madness abeg, safe to say his God would be Buhari not Allah.

Hahaha.... Demongods Buhari

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by crisycent: 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is the most silly move ever.

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by adeA1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
Alhamdulil laah but how I wish urs embracing of Islam is erected on havin realize its inherent concept rather than this spurious/baseless grand, anyway its not over for u can stll invest in grabbin the knwledge of what Islam is actually preachin which is peace and nothin else thou the world at large had succeded in portrayin it otherwise.

However Allah has promissed to make His only accepted Religion(islam) enter every house weather unbelievers like it or not .Its just a matter of time. Alhamdulil laah for u my brother May u, others brothren and I die as a muslim. Aameen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by stayblack: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
valmunich:
Judging from the basis of his conversion...

I present to you guys the biggest fool of the century. undecided
COWARD,NA TO SIT AND HIDE BEHIND UR LAPTOP AND INSULT PEOPLE...COWARD... grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Ujupsy: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Religion of murderers yeye dey smell .

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by abbey621(m): 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Muslims are quick to threaten and insult especially when the fraud mohammed is exposed. ..its not a generalization. .its a fact. .

Lol.....See irony! Complaining of insults while dishing one out yourself, you are truly confused!

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by molas02: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
at last, dis guy lost his soul to d devil...i pray for ur repentance

2 Likes

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by LAX89(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:
Welcome to islam, the religion of peace.. cool cool

I am sure after Buhari's 8yrs in office, many others will consider Islam. By then, the air would have been cleared of ethnic and religious bigotism, terrorism, nepotism, unemployment and kwarruption. By then, they ld have known Islam to be a religion of peace and not a violent religion as pple with ulterior motives have made many to believe..

God bless Buhari!
God bless Chukwuma Austin dike
God bless the readers that won't quote me to blast me..
God bless Nigeria!!!

Cc: Lalasticlala, come and do what you do well..May ya name be on God's Front page (of those that will dwell in heaven). Move this thing to the FP to claim ya prayer. grin grin

[b]islam has NEVER been and will NEVER be a religion of peace. A religion that constantly prescribes maiming and death for even minor imperfections, disagreement and difference in belief can NEVER be a religion of peace. You're apparently a Religious Bigot and FANATIC in the mold of your boko haram brothers/sisters. Someone will have to be a total fool to convert to islam because of buhari. Here's your islam;

[/b]http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Jesus-Muhammad.htm
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Spells(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
They that serve da lord for money will surly serve da devil for better wages. So am totally no surprise.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Shaadey: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
valmunich:
Judging from the basis of his conversion...

I present to you guys the biggest fool of the century. undecided
You dey vex oh...lwkmd
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by buchilino(m): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:

I am sure after Buhari's 8yrs in office, many others will consider Islam. By then, the air would have been cleared of ethnic and religious bigotism, terrorism, nepotism, unemployment and kwarruption. By then, they ld have known Islam to be a religion of peace and not a violent religion as pple with ulterior motives have made many to believe..

God bless Buhari!
God bless Nigeria!!!

Cc: Lalasticlala, come and do what you do well..May ya name be on God's Front page (of those that will dwell in heaven). Move this thing to the FP to claim ya prayer. grin grin

bros don't celebrate yet, as as an igboman i can authoritatively tell u dat most of my brothers r not dat religious. some dat r into it, just do it 4 personal benefits, others have different reasons. so don't shout uhuru yet

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by bdauran: 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
welcome to Islam bro
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by valmunich(m): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
stayblack:
COWARD,NA TO SIT AND HIDE BEHIND UR LAPTOP AND INSULT PEOPLE...COWARD... grin
are you the convert

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by themodernman: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Enangson:
Chukwuma Austin Dike; a batch C corp member from mbaitoli LGA of IMO State serving in konshisha LGA Benue State made a vow that if Buhari wins the election and is sworn in on 29th may, he will converts to Islam.
On the 29th of may shortly after Buhari inauguration he accepted Islam at Jibwisb Mosque Gboko, Benue state.

Oh my God!

Another Jihadist is born.

See as hin face don hard like Shekau own.

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by mikeade86: 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
You really try o, well done
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by babeface3: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
For the followers of Christ, do not be troubled for as is written in the Books, in the last days, the love of many will wax cold.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by hammed007(m): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Alhamdulillah. Thank God 4 u bro... those that hv gold rarely appreciate it.... congrt bro

Though d way it comes sound somehow.... anyway welcome on board wink wink
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by gabriel212: 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:
Hmmm
See madness abeg, safe to say his God would be Buhari not Allah.
our line of thinking had always being // but on this I dey shock coz sbd won election u con denounced ur Faith nawao
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Makapounse(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
MightyD:

Although we are instructed not to judge but I still have to share with you that Islams is a gang of mutilation in the Land of God Almighty................

Quote me and I will inspire you with biblical inspirational words.
gang of mutilation ? What do u mean ?
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by moneyspeaks(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Enangson:
Chukwuma Austin Dike; a batch C corp member from mbaitoli LGA of IMO State serving in konshisha LGA Benue State made a vow that if Buhari wins the election and is sworn in on 29th may, he will converts to Islam.
On the 29th of may shortly after Buhari inauguration he accepted Islam at Jibwisb Mosque Gboko, Benue state.

A great shame, disgrace to his family and so pity for him that he was finally blinded. May God open his eye to see the reality
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Buhari is the President of Nigeria Christians, Muslims and others. It doesn't make sense to convert to Islam because of Buhari. You could of course convert out of your conviction that it's the right way to go.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by tunde1200(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jazakalahu kairan.!

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Grace2love: 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Igbo guy with business mentality

Wait for the outcome.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Xtracoool(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:

God bless Buhari!
God bless Nigeria!!!

Your signature says a lot undecided undecided
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Bola4boy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Na Igbo guys you dey trust? Same incident happened at my town in ijebu ode. An Igbo guy converted to Islam. That guy did it because he was hungry and homeless. Not long after an Imam accommodated him, he stole his money and ran away. This one happened in my area. Beware of Igbo guys.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by xtervaganza(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:

God bless Buhari!
God bless Nigeria!!!

of piss you mean? The leader of isis has phd in Islamic studies and he said islam is to be bring terror on unbelievers.

If you call islam religion of peace you're lying to yourself.....islam is a deadly and sick religion filled with psychos and terrorists
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by fairygeh(f): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
I would rather trek than change my belief.
I can only serve Jesus,He only is the way,the truth and the life.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by midolian(m): 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
Xtracoool:

Your signature says a lot undecided undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yea, that's a message for the haters cool
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by moneyspeaks(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:

God bless Buhari!
God bless Nigeria!!!

Hmmm, religion of peace, the religion of peace that ur quran teacches u to kill anybody that is not ur religion (violence) or what u serve. Thank God, am christian by deed not by mouth. Bible teaches we christians to be at peace with everybody even with so call our enemies. So if u say religion of peace is ur religion what can u say about ur said if you kill for religion's purpose u will meet with virgines in heaven (quran:2v109-193)

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Obamaone: 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Action shall be judged according to the intention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) / Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads / Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.