Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,034 members, 7,949,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) (79094 Views)

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? / Personality Profile:Her Excellency Aisha Buhari Wife Of The President (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
And from here commences his eventual descent into extremism, intolerance, beheading and ISIS!!!
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Misternas89(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
ost=34394986]Nonsense! Young man choose a religion because you genuinely believe in it not because of some promise or vow. Islam is a wonderful religion but not a religion which should be seen as a burden or obligatory fulfillment. No one will harm you if you decided not to go through with the vow, you are only human but if your heart truly believes in Islam then welcome my broda![/quote]
Nice one fam

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Evaromantik(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
The guy must be the greatest slowpoke ever liveth........he culd hv said that he has been longing this "non-peaciful religion" so as to acquire job.......is there anytin gud he sees in muslem that would make him to join them...........i dnt knw why pple think like mouse...........muslem aburo peaciful movement obula dika ha si akoheri......unu egekwana fa nti
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Yasirarafat: 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
waternogatenemy:
A story for the gods... Do not believe everything you read.

Buhari trying to islamise Nigeria since 1985. Blood sucking Islamist Terrorist!

that's what's ur 4cken religion pastors are narrating to you since buhari campaign......As GEJ shares them Money to do that, sO nOw are on islammm

#mstwwwwww 4ck xtians

lastly, I know you arE igbO grin
waternogatenemy:
A story for the gods... Do not believe everything you read.

Buhari trying to islamise Nigeria since 1985. Blood sucking Islamist Terrorist!

that's what's ur 4cken religion pastors are narrating to you since buhari campaign......As GEJ shares them Money to do that, sO nOw are on islammm

#mstwwwwww 4ck xtians

lastly, I know you arE igbO 4 I only knw that dia is no dullard person of your habit in our country except igbo(sigogo)

#Hw market??
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nna mehn! Forget that thing! He wants rich alhaji them to notice him... Islam my yansh, cconvert my foot, like say e belong to any before.
No be igbo boy again? E get plans nah. My guy needs cash badly.

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Pascal181: 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:
Welcome to islam, the religion of peace.. cool cool

I am sure after Buhari's 8yrs in office, many others will consider Islam. By then, the air would have been cleared of ethnic and religious bigotism, terrorism, nepotism, unemployment and kwarruption. By then, they ld have known Islam to be a religion of peace and not a violent religion as pple with ulterior motives have made many to believe..

God bless Buhari!
God bless Chukwuma Austin dike
God bless the readers that won't quote me to blast me..
God bless Nigeria!!!

Cc: Lalasticlala, come and do what you do well..May ya name be on God's Front page (of those that will dwell in heaven). Move this thing to the FP to claim ya prayer. grin grin
Religion of wetin? Is boko haram peaceful too? Be wise and accept Jesus Christ
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Yasirarafat:

#mstwwwwww 4ck xtians

lastly, I know you arE igbO grin

#mstwwwwww 4ck xtians

lastly, I know you arE igbO 4 I only knw that dia is no dullard person of your habit in our country except igbo(sigogo)

#Hw market??
u are one of the world's problems.
American hellfire drones will soon capture u.

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Terrorist
All in d name of money and fame
He just sold his hart and soul to d devil
See as d guy be
Heaven go dhe rejoice for dis lost sheep
See as d guy be
Modilian is so happy for dis one convert weh we pursue from christianity
I knw say dem go give am job weh he dhe find in disguise

why would heaven rejoice that it 'lost one of its own'?
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by mebrahyeem(f): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
If this story am reading is authentic then praise be to Allah may God continue to guide us all in the right path amin, and pls let's minimise hate, to my muslim family pls ignore those that spread hate on Islam we can't fight for it it is the almighty that can so ignore those hate languages by haters, and to the corp member may Allah preserve him for ever amin. Mashaallah

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by troy20(m): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by troy20(m): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
deavicky:
He was never a Christian. He just goes to church anytime he likes.

but there are hardly any christian in this country.hardly anyone living it.its not all about fancy suits, impressive bible quotes,intelligent analogies and bombastic languages.i admire his courage and his broadmindedness.i no how hard it is for to try to reason out but you wouldnt be holding this view if you were born a muslim.there ought to be much more to humanity than these cages of religion.and there ought to be much more to God than these human and religious segregated thoughts.dont be afraid to let your mind roam free pal.if he lived christianity (which is very hard to find these days) then truly i suppose he was one.and it takes one who has truly been one of either to seek out the truth in the other or rather appreciate the truth in the other religion.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Timijo(m): 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
When others are running to Christ in this end time in order to secure eternal life he went ahead to sell his soul to the devil because of a mortal man.
I'm sorry for him! He better think with his head before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by darediamond(m): 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
His payment shall bé 2 akara and 1 olele from Bokoharam. Sucide Bomber straigth? Yes!!
ichidodo:
We hope he gets paid for this...

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Teehigh001: 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Anybody who wrongly inputs on ds thread or who call d action taken by ds new believer madness is a chief mania ..... av u forgotten dat everybody owns his/her life? let em do wat so eva he so wishes to himself, kip wagging ur dirty tongues n let ALLAH (SWT) kip uplifting ISLAM en it believers.....Alhamdulilah for being a MUSLIM..
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by inkreezz(m): 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
d young guy is looking for direct employment and money hahahaha igbo man
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by blaqoracle: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:

I am sure after Buhari's 8yrs in office, many others will consider Islam. By then, the air would have been cleared of ethnic and religious bigotism, terrorism, nepotism, unemployment and kwarruption. By then, they ld have known Islam to be a religion of peace and not a violent religion as pple with ulterior motives have made many to believe..

God bless Buhari!
God bless Nigeria!!!

Cc: Lalasticlala, come and do what you do well..May ya name be on God's Front page (of those that will dwell in heaven). Move this thing to the FP to claim ya prayer. grin grin
igbo really need Islam right now that everybody is abandoning them. the other day it was former president jonathan, today it is E K Clark. many igbo need to convert to Islam for them to be fully integrated into the Nigerian project.

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by TeamSimple(m): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
vedd:

What is so peaceful about Islam that will make more of it lead to the end of terrorism?
Or why am I finding it difficult to get your sarcasm?
You don't have to quote him to spite his religion..If you don't agree with what he has said,just hiss and pass. Some of you claim to be peaceful,but your character doesn't exhibit peacefulness. Haven't you heard of the quote by Neto 'the pen is mightier than the sword' . Its not until you throw a grenade or matchet sum1 dat you have taken away his/her peace,your words and actions could abort peace. Am not in support of the convert's reason though.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by lorddubic: 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Me I also made a promise that if He wins I will d...e, Now im De...d. Clap for me every one. Mtchwwwwwwwwww. Nonsense! Onwe gi ife mmadu agahu afu na obodo anyia.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Swagahyk(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Igbo Corper in Benue State He is scared of the Muslim community attacking him if he doesn't honour his words,when he leaves Benue State we shall hear the next news. Abi una go find am come Imo State??
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by SeanT10: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
Thank God he did not promise to smuggle drugs to Indonesia if buhari wins.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by parisbookaddict(f): 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
abbey621:

Lol.....See irony! Complaining of insults while dishing one out yourself, you are truly confused!

Whats the insult..mohammed was a fraud and his legacy has put the middle east and northern africa in a mess

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by cornel00(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
BlaqJew:
Lost!!! Satan just gained one. Ngwa go to your zonal agent rochas and get your own million. tongue

Hahahaha just can't help laughing @that fool
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by cally3D(m): 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
Boko slowly gaining ground in d east!
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by abbey621(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Whats the insult..mohammed was a fraud and his legacy has put the middle east and northern africa in a mess

Is your father also not a fraud? Did he not promise your mother he'll take care of her and yet you wallow in poverty? See what I did there, I just made an assumption with no fact to back up my claim, exactly what you are doing grin grin grin
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by esosuo: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Enangson:
Chukwuma Austin Dike; a batch C corp member from mbaitoli LGA of IMO State serving in konshisha LGA Benue State made a vow that if Buhari wins the election and is sworn in on 29th may, he will converts to Islam.
On the 29th of may shortly after Buhari inauguration he accepted Islam at Jibwisb Mosque Gboko, Benue state.

Hunger is the beginning of ideas , dis one no get power to trek na new chapter he wan come open so oh

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by vandie(m): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
things dey happen for this country ohh
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by holyeye1989(m): 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
MUMMUUU grin grin...HAHAAAA....U ARE DOMED
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by harrison1234(m): 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Am a christian and no matter what I have seen that was done in the name of Islam I still believe Islam is one of the best religion ever even better then most Christians in way cos the practice what the teach........but believe me when I say that this copper has a different agenda and I am truely sure he will achieve it, for those that say he will soon go and carry bomb, he will never try it his life is very important to him, all he needs is money and he is getting it weda by religion or not and his plans are working very well
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by egobetatoday: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:

God bless Buhari!
God bless Nigeria!!!

I won't be surprised if I hear that he butchered somebody somewhere...not my fault, I just remembered Michael adebolajo and the other lady who joined ISIs. They go from good to bad after conversion.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by jossiwan(m): 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:

God bless Buhari!
God bless Nigeria!!!

Idiot only if you know say na only where muslims de no de get peace... Middle East, North Africa, Northern Nigeria, Somalia etc...

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by egobetatoday: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
That reminds me of one that happened in ABU. The guys parents had to quickly meet pastors who prayed and broke the yoke of satan in his life. After like 3 months of practicing Islam, he is back into the Christian fold. People should be careful on the kind of gifts and food they receive from these Malams.

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by solutionfort: 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
He don't even look like a christian before. So no loss at all...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' / Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.