Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,840 members, 7,972,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:16 AM

Uk Medical Visa Denied Despite Medical Insurance - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Medical Visa Denied Despite Medical Insurance (586 Views)

Jamaican Denied Visas Over Bleaching / Please Help....visa Denied / Uk Medical Visa Denied Despite Medical Insurance Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Uk Medical Visa Denied Despite Medical Insurance by Moteey: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
I applied for a medical visa for my child to undergo a treatment of about 60million naira when converted.

Our visa was denied despite the fact that we have medical insurance with a well known insurance company based in the Uk.they are also well known by the hospital in the UK and they agreed to treat my daughter after the insurance company gave them an authorization number to cover all related medical cost.this is a treatment the hospital normally insist on deposit pymt before commencing treatment but they have informed us that the insurance company is well known to them.

I applied through tele performance Vi and Sheffield has requested for proof of payment deposit despite the hospital stating that they accept the insurance financial cover.the insurance company sent a letter to show that they invented to cover the treatment and had issued an authorization number.the hospital showed that they accepted the authorization number as proof and acceptance of financial cover

Together with my husband we have about 10m in our accounts and we both have well paying jobs each above 300k.

But there reasons for refusal is that we need to make pymt deposit to the hospital and that we do not have sufficient funds to cover a two was stay in the uk.
They also say we ve no rights of appeal or review.

We want to reapply with another letter from the hospital which is imperial private healthcare stating that they accept not only deposits but insurance coverage as well but I am skeptical we could be refused again.

Please has anyone gone this route before or do you know any agents that might ve had similar experience that could advise me.or is it that the uk doesn't accept medical insurance cover for international patients even when the insurance company is a world class one based in the uk.
Re: Uk Medical Visa Denied Despite Medical Insurance by justwise(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2015

(1)

Places To Visit For Excursion In Lag / Travel Guide: 3 Dos And 5 Don'ts Of Lagos / 6 Amazing Tips To Help You Sleep Better In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.