Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,806 members, 7,902,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda (34759 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today / Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) / Charly Boy Celebrates His Grand Daughter On AIT (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 06, 2015
softnipples:
Birds of a feather... undecided
Whatever rock your boats!
softnipples! cry
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by prof800(m): 12:53am On Jun 06, 2015
LEGEND!
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by nortcentrallord(m): 4:03am On Jun 06, 2015
Na devil I'm self go punish una for the hottest part oh hell. What a wicked generation!
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 06, 2015
Mental sickness is real! Some people just have extreme cases! This world is just way too complex.....we are all broken records!
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by eromoko: 6:02am On Jun 06, 2015
This life is crazy. How can a human being of 65Yrs old spend 4Mill Dollars to change sex when people are dying. Pls who can change the World not just najia?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by nellyelitz(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2015
What is he saying
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by zanga420: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2015
softnipples:
Birds of a feather... undecided
Whatever rock your boats!
hey, there's no proof that the nipples are soft. So evidence or u know the rest...
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by morbeta(m): 10:29am On Jun 06, 2015
Attention seeking gay.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by kandiikane(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2015
Makes sense..
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by Untrollable: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2015
If you can't embrace and accept your self and gneder then what the hell are you living for? This is a silly act which has got to stop asap. Imagine you discover later that your fiancée had a sex change op? How depressing will that be?
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by Henycymama(f): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
I laff...wonder shall never end ,I wonder hw D's man go b at hz old age....will b waiting to c dt
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by Trueyarn(m): 1:41am On Sep 05, 2015
Spirit of mami water.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by Trueyarn(m): 1:41am On Sep 05, 2015
spirit of mami water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maureen Esisi Chukwujekwu Accidentally Pours Hot Water On Her Body (Photos) / I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia / Davido And I Sold 20 Televisions In His Father's House — B-Red (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.