Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,978 members, 7,903,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija (80313 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Policeman Gets Stuck In Married Woman During Illicit Sex / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Truckpusher(m): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2015
kilode100:

So you have tasted it too?
Men sha...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin *dies*

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Truckpusher(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2015
Caseless:
tell that gal to justfollowit and sharrap.
She'll soon follow me. wink grin
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
tongue What do we need to roll in that blood for ?

Is it now a criteria to measure love? grin

No, but you don't have to dislike it..learn to tolerate undecided
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2015
Caseless:
tell that gal to justfollowit and sharrap.

If I catch you ehn undecided
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Caseless: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2015
UjSizzle:

Again. Just blood. Any discomfort you feel couldn't be any worse than the what the body carrying it is passing through.
trust me, I feel ur pain. But I just can't stand it.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Truckpusher(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

No, but you don't have to dislike it..learn to tolerate undecided
You talk as if I'm a virgin. grin
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Caseless: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Speak for ya self. grin
i did.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
You talk as if I'm a virgin. grin

Are you not?
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Truckpusher(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

Are you not?
Come find out for ya self. cheesy
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2015
kilode100:

So you have tasted it too? Men sha...
Am a virgin *shy*
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Caseless: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2015
dljbd1:

Hahahahhaha...You've got to live with it mehn. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about it than to adapt. Lolz
I go learn how to cope- I can't help.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by czarr(m): 11:14am On Jun 04, 2015
ITbomb:
Maybe because I'm from a tribe that sees blood as no big deal.

Nothing irritating about the period, I can even help you clean it up.

I remember a friend who started being afraid of me the day he found me eating my delicious rice while watching humans dripping blood on Walking Dead. Nothing there na
....help clean it up!??
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Caseless: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

Are you not?
help me disvirgin(like we say in nigeria) truckpusher pls.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Truckpusher(m): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2015
Caseless:
help me disvirgin(like we say in nigeria) truckpusher pls.

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Caseless: 11:16am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

If I catch you ehn undecided
catch me when you are not on.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by kilode100(f): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin *dies*

Inukwa dies? cheesy cheesy

21 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by GbengaJimoh(m): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2015
So are we supposed to lick the blood in order to please her? undecided
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Caseless: 11:19am On Jun 04, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
i pity you, the day wey that thinq qo sweet you ehn.. you no qo wan comot.. and by the time you know it, you don pour inside.
that was exactly why I was scared last time when I heard 'i'm ovulating'. My CD always dey intact.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Caseless: 11:21am On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
She'll soon follow me. wink grin
i'm praying that she follows u home.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Caseless: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sexual fluid is irritating but once that bastard called konji comes calling you've got no choice than shower and dance in it. grin
I swear! Toto no go kill us.
Greet justfollowit for me when she comes.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2015
Caseless:
that was exactly why I was scared last time when I heard 'i'm ovulating'. My CD always dey intact.
Na so, it's better to spend #50 on CD than to spend #100000 on an unwanted naming ceremony.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by MizMyColi(f): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2015
Toks2008:

I am too caring to a fault and i tend to become a nuisance to a lady who usually has cramp during her time of the month as i would virtually want to be with her all through,cook for her and virtually turn to her errand boy and i don't like that part of me but can't just help it sad

Sweetsmiley
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by czarr(m): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2015
.....I don't know why ladies are like this.
don't get it twisted,the fact that its natural and it shows you're a woman and should be accepted,doesn't make it any less irritating.

...it's just like passing out faeces,
oh how bout u come sit on my lap while I'm stooling,
pls don't be irritated it's natural,its shows that I'm a human being.....smh.

....we can only pretend,so you'll feel comfortable.
its not so much the blood as where it's coming from,u feel me?

why can't it be like once a year or something.
I'm sure I'll be more accommodating!
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by MizMyColi(f): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2015
Caseless:
it is more than the 'armagedon'. Anything I think of and my 'charger' goes down even when i'm in the mood sure beats the 'armageddon'.

You and Truckpusher need to repent!

And Stay Repentedsmiley
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by ben1daEbiri(m): 11:40am On Jun 04, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
especially when you're not sure if you released into her in the last bed action.
lol...in april my girl told me she's pregnant and i asked her who was responsible and she replied "is that what you're asking me?"...i knew i was d one,u know shit happened and then i "crushed" the competition
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by kilode100(f): 11:42am On Jun 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Am a virgin
*shy*

I can disvirgin you,... Just say the word!!

Poor you!!!
You must ve been waƱking away...

21 Likes

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Truckpusher(m): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2015
Caseless:
I swear! Toto no go kill us.
Greet justfollowit for me when she comes.
Nah, but toto fit land you for better gbese o. grin
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Truckpusher(m): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

You and Truckpusher need to repent!

And Stay Repentedsmiley
Repent from what? angry
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:49am On Jun 04, 2015
ben1daEbiri:
lol...in april my girl told me she's pregnant and i asked her who was responsible and she replied "is that what you're asking me?"...i knew i was d one,u know shit happened and then i "crushed" the competition
was she really pregnant?
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by ben1daEbiri(m): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
was she really pregnant?
she was o...at first i been think sey na joke,i had to make unnecessary expenses becos conji no gree me buy condom,now i've learnt my lesson:always have a condom in ur room!
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=MaxNaija post=34410742

4. "I guess we should talk later, after your period is over": [/b] You Should never ever think of saying this, did you just mean that when she's having her period she looses value?. There are things you say which she can easily forget, but not this. Never make her feel rejected.

5. " Sorry, but I am irritated by the sight of blood.": No way and no way will you ever say that to a woman. She doesn't get her period by choice and this time of the month all she needs is your tender love and care. Trust us by saying this you will only rub her the wrong way. Even if you hate the sight of blood, you don't have to make it that obvious to her.

I swear any guy that mistakenly tells me no $ 4 & 5 wud regret he ever did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash / Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) / Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.