Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,477 members, 7,937,402 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija (80435 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / Policeman Gets Stuck In Married Woman During Illicit Sex / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Caseless: 9:42am On Jun 05, 2015
Beamborla:
Morning.
Wonderful day ahead! smiley
I look forward to it, sarauniya!
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by DopeDiddyFrosh: 10:50am On Jun 05, 2015
nwadiuko1:
tanker of blood

Don't know what to say. Oya wait oo!!! Planet of blood #Grins
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by SleekyPosh(m): 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
kilode100:

That's the best time for straffing that's if you can ignore the mess and gunk.
I was almost sucked once by one guy on my period... Men can chop nonsense sha...
.... And if you see this guy eh...
Clean..
Cute..
Sensible but his level of depravity when it comes to satisfying his sexual fantasy is..... It seems I'm blabbing too much lipsrsealed

HOLY GARBAGE!!! U nearly made me puke on ma Laptop!! Eeeewwwww! Datz some gross shii mehn! Someone pls set this thread on fire. Like WaDafuq!! angry
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Beamborla(f): 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Caseless:
I look forward to it, sarauniya!
How was it; your day. Wonderful, right? cheesy
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by arsetalks(m): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Truckpusher:
Once you got blood coming out ,just dey ya corner abeg.

Irritates the hell out of me . angry
Finally I agree with you on something. Hahahaha. I almost fainted laughing.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Truckpusher(m): 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
arsetalks:
Finally I agree with you on something. Hahahaha. I almost fainted laughing.
Like I care grin grin
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Caseless: 11:27am On Jun 06, 2015
Beamborla:

How was it; your day. Wonderful, right? cheesy
you know you were not here- it was a little bit ok.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Beamborla(f): 11:53am On Jun 07, 2015
Caseless:
you know you were not here- it was a little bit ok.
Awww! angry

Towie, dear
It's truckpusher who has been traumatizing my e-life cry angry
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by GANJAFARMER: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2015
Beamborla:

Awww! angry

Towie, dear

Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Beamborla(f): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=GANJAFARMER post=34517767][/quote]
Another AGBAYA

get thee behind me angry
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Caseless: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Beamborla:

Awww! angry

Towie, dear
truck Abi? Just seize his wheelbarrow and remove the tyre till further notice.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Beamborla(f): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
Caseless:
truck Abi? Just seize his wheelbarrow and remove the tyre till further notice.
I will do just that!

I'm sleepy.
Great night
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Caseless: 6:57am On Jun 08, 2015
Beamborla:

I will do just that!

I'm sleepy.
Great night
Goodmorning. I think I slept before u.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Beamborla(f): 7:43am On Jun 08, 2015
Caseless:
Goodmorning. I think I slept before u.
You sure did.
Hope you slept well
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Mhizizzy(f): 7:55am On Jun 08, 2015
Decryptor:
You guys have also forgotten about the Odour! That thing can smellllllllllll! EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

It smells with dirty girls wu can't take care of demselves during period

It never smells wiv a real lady
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Caseless: 8:12am On Jun 08, 2015
Beamborla:

You sure did.
Hope you slept well
I did. How was ur night?
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Caseless: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2015
Mhizizzy:

It smells with dirty girls wu can't take care of demselves during period

It never smells wiv a real lady
shet! undecided
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Beamborla(f): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2015
Caseless:
I did. How was ur night?
Twas cold and I enjoyed it cheesy
Hope your day is going fine

As for me, I'm super idle grin
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Caseless: 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
Beamborla:

Twas cold and I enjoyed it cheesy
Hope your day is going fine

As for me, I'm super idle grin
fine fine...

Idle? Still waiting for service?
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Beamborla(f): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Caseless:
fine fine...

Idle? Still waiting for service?
Yes o!
I'm so fed up angry
Sometimes, I feel like screaming and breaking things
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Caseless: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Beamborla:

Yes o!
I'm so fed up angry
Sometimes, I feel like screaming and breaking things
it happens. You just have to take things easy with urself. I know how you feel.
Re: 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija by Nobody: 12:25am On May 31, 2019
Yo wa gwan blud you rudeboy bludclart. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga / ‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.