Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (244677 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel

Am not badmouthing anybody. We the team scent have always ignored Mr Ayima's acts. But he overstepped his boundary when he tried to pull our contestant down through his Campaign manager.

We can't sit back and watch that happen.!!

All allegations against ayima should be looked into and justice should be served.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel

Am not badmouthing anybody. We the team scent had always ignored Mr Ayima's acts. But he overstepped his boundary when he tried to pull our contestant down through his Campaign manager.

All allegations against ayima should be looked into and justice should be served.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gazaliah:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

FULLY LOADED WITH ANY RELEVANT ANSWERS TO ANY QUESTION THAT WILL BE ASK BY ANYBODY...

AYIMA IS A CAPABLE HAND THAT FIT THE MR NAIRALAND POSITION
ayima u know I ain't gat no qualms with you but sorry to say,most of your campaign team members are thugs, dey are chasing you potential voters away..call them to order
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RapLawd(m): 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
abeg call him name o...I like how heated this contest I'd turning

TEAMSWAG

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2496606_louis20150609053014_jpegb18207679ebecf32151c9d16b2577591

he has no name to call except he will name himself...I'm certain about it...

Ayima is the only person in this contest that I can't purely read as I've done to others, what runs that guys bearing is what I'm yet to identify...

in the mean time

#SaiRapLawd2015
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Ayima: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
ayima u know I ain't gat no qualms with you but sorry to say,most of your campaign team members are thugs, dey are chasing you potential voters away..call them to order
Thanks bro, God bless you.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by haywire1: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
SWAGGAVILLAGE:

Read his comment again and again. Nothing to worry urself abt nah. Show ur Swagga for d villagers jare, make we feel u grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by InvisibleGhost: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ayima:
Let there be no miscarriage of justice. I have apologized for the picture i uploaded, let people who are fraudsters apologize too because i know them all no one can hide.

Is this the talk pix or the fake pix?

Bro no try form James Bondooo

#SaiRapLawd2015

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
Dahjhi:
Anyway.. Enjoying the trend of things as far as this Contest is concern.
Warning to contestants:
Be your real self,
Try as much as possible to avoid image breaking,
Get ready for betrayals, Shocker,
Don't take the contest too serious (I nor wan hear somebody don deactivate after d contest o)
Remember if there are no losers there won't be a winner,
Appreciate your supporters and finally

[size=18pt]#KEEPCALM #THISISNAIRALAND cheesy smiley[/size]
grin

#word

Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
RapLawd:

Ayima is the only person in this contest that I can't purely read as I've done to others, what runs that guys bearing is what I'm yet to identify...

in the mean time

#SaiRapLawd2015
your head dey dia my brother,1 bulletz for u..
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
oyin17:

Yes he's contesting, he needs your support.

Very well then... wink

EricRichie
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Mhizkel(f): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
MzMayD:
Mhizkel

Am not badmouthing anybody. We the team scent had always ignored Mr Ayima's acts. But he overstepped his boundary when he tried to pull our contestant down through his Campaign manager.

The hosts of this contest'll handle that..Don't say further for the good of your contestant..If Ayima is found guilty, something would be done about it...
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
haywire1:

Read his comment again and again. Nothing to worry urself abt nah. Show ur Swagga for d villagers jare, make we feel u grin

the worst part is the moniker you are using was gotten from a gospel artist, but you are totally different,you came with photo shopping allegations, I didn't complain,now ur candidate is even using someone else's pix?? smh... I don't want to waste my sub on people like you..peace out##
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
EricRichie:

Very well then... wink

EricRichie

Welcome to the winning team Sir!
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
haywire1:

Cc MrMayD sorri MzMayD grin, forward to ur partner in crime grin

I can't wait to bust and shock u more with my latest evidence grin grin grin

Patiently waiting for that Wire. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
ayima
MzMayD
haywire1
stephenqueen
invisibleGhost

seriously this was supposed to be FUN sad
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by InvisibleGhost: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
People are confused...

But here is why they shouldn't be cus...

It's not by choice that we choose him -but a record that must be kept straight...We saw no failure in him-and to his selflessness we've given our faith...He's a respecter of no one -but gives honour to whom it belongs... Gentle by nature and humble in spirit...someone who's phobia of failure fuels his passion for success...a young and vibrant individual that has a lot to accomplish in life-a positive outcome... someone who believes in the spirit of struggle cus he is a partaker of #NoFoodForLazyHumans...a cheerful giver and humanitarian who expects nothing in return when giving...

In short, words can't enumerate his potentials and credibility... cus in terms of creativity, he's someone who has ventured into the music world to keep fighting till he thrives,someone who has perfect replica of JACK OF ALL TRADE AND MASTER OF ALL... he's educated,and when I say educated, I really mean a gifted and intelligent lad who doesn't need to be taught twice before learning the course or the topic-he's awesome indeed and in reality,so smart and absolutely cute, is it handsomeness...he's outstanding amongst mate, tall with an average body that keeps ladies longer thro-ating (Olu gbajie girls ),someone that knows what fashion and looking cute is all about-a got it all in the world of SWAGGZ!!!.

He's someone that believes in anything that goes with God, but doesn't entirely in it pure form deny others their right to live as pleased... anyway let call it a break for now, maybe if the race of whom to be crowned Mr Nairaland 2015 deems it fit to give him a chance to prove to the forum and it's members what he's capabilities and uniqueness are, I believe and uttermostly will agree that he will never prove me wrong...

Fellow members of this Great forum, I hereby present to you all our young and vibrant candidate for the ongoing Mr Nairaland 2015 grand competition, our BELOVED LYRICIST AND RAPPER RAPLAWD NWA-AFOR...

Vote RapLawd as Mr Nairaland 2015...

Thanks everyone...

#SaiRapLawd2015

#TeamRapLawd2015

1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Ayima: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
RapLawd:

in the mean time

#SaiRapLawd2015
It takes uncommon people with uncommon sense to know the contestant am talking about bro.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Mhizkel(f): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ayima, trying to pull down other contestant through his campaign manager can lead to your eviction from this contest..As it is against the rule..If you notice anything about a contestant/his campaign manager, just call the attention of the hosts...
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
TEAMSWAG
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Ayima: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
Ayima, trying to pull down other contestant through his campaign manager can lead to your eviction from this contest..As it is against the rule..If you notice anything about a contestant/his campaign manager, just call the attention of the hosts...
Thanks God bless you.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

The hosts of this contest'll handle that..Don't say further for the good of your contestant..If Ayima is found guilty, something would be done about it...
Thanks mz.

Adeh39 can't reply your question now. she's on ban.

Invisibleghost, sincere apology on behalf of Adeh39. she said she mistook you for haywire.

forgive that bro.

wink wink
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Mhizkel(f): 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ayima:
Thanks God bless you.
You welcome...I hope i won't have to repeat this again!
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by InvisibleGhost: 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
your head dey dia my brother,1 bulletz for u..

Thanks for the drink,,,

You and your squad are welcome to

#TeamRapLawd2015

#SaiRapLawd2015

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Mhizkel(f): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
MzMayD:
Thanks mz.

Invisibleghost, sincere apology on behalf of Adeh39. she said she mistook you for haywire.

forgive that bro.

wink wink
Good! Violence in a contest pays not..You all cool now?
Cc: Ayima, Haywire1
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Ayima: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

You welcome...I hope i won't have to repeat this again!
Yes ma, as far as there's no miscarriage of justice in this great forum.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
InvisibleGhost:

Thanks for the drink,,,

You and your squad are welcome to

#TeamRapLawd2015

#SaiRapLawd2015
1 luv bro
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by iykebesbt1(m): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gazaliah:
I HON GAZALIAH REPORTING AT MY CAMPAIGN DUTY POST....#TEAMAYIMA

AYIMA IS THE NAME

GENTILITY IS AYIMA'S SIGN

PRUDENCY IS AYIMA'S COLOR

AYIMA IS THE PERSON TO BE VOTED FOR AS MR NAIRALAND 2015..

GUYS,E MAA SO IBO NU

GUYS,DONT LOSE YOUR VOTE

VOTE FOR THE RIGHT MAN

VOTE FOR THE PERSON THAT WILL NOT GO AGAINST YOUR WISH

DONT 4GET THE NAME AYIMA AYIMA AYIMA

I WILL BE BACK PRETTY SOON

#TEAM AYIMA
Cc Babalawo,hilsocial,Haliluck,Beamborla,shawwal1,Majidyusuf,idee91,iykebesbt1,haywire1
Ayima anytime..
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by haywire1: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
MzMayD:

Patiently waiting for that Wire. smiley smiley smiley

[b]You asked for it

With due respect to the organizer, I'm deeply sad and disappointed to tell you that MzMayD is actually d contestant scentmarlc, don't be surprise, let me break it down for u.

Look @ d image 1 below, scentaric last seen was 9:30am (note all contestants are active campaigning but where's scentaric). -.

Image 2 shows active seen of MzmayD.

Also note image 3, MzMayD first post for today started 9:54am (showing that scentmaric signed out his original account then switch to his fake MzmayD account, he has one browsing phone unlike is partner in crime adeh39 = hanny99 .

To back this fact up look @ image 4, which shows previous comment about so-called MzMayD on exactly the date he registered d moniker.

With more evidence forwarded to the organizer, I hope una go look with eagle eyes into this matter.

We have more and evidences if needed.

Thanks
2015 Mr Nairaland Observation Committee

Cc
Tosyne2much
Mhizkel
Ronald4lif
Midehi
Wristwatch
Dygeasy
Mizmycoli

Cc contestants

SNAZZY5050
FLOW1759
ADEMOLADEJI
AYIMA
WENSON
SWAGGAVILLAGE
SCENTMARLC
AKPOSY
JARIZOD
FREEMANAN
AGARAWU23
LEKINZ
IAMSYNORD
MEDORADO
SOSIQDUDE
LAMISPACO
IAMKINGZLEE
TOMFRENCH
KIZMARTY
JAYHANS
WARRIBOY21
AFUYE
RAPLAWD
TOLZEAL

One luv keeps us together[/b]

2 Shares

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Kizmarty:
ayima MzMayD haywire1 stephenqueen invisibleGhost
seriously this was supposed to be FUN sad

You're right support the winning team. Agarawu23 for the crown
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by haywire1: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
MzMayD:
Thanks mz.

forgive that bro.

wink wink

Hahahahhahahaha, lie upon lies, was her other moniker hanny99 ban too

Judging psychologically from d way u use ur words, it shows that u are a male with real moniker scentmaric angry angry

#

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
Vote

Scentmarcl
For Mr Nairaland 2015.

he is worthy of the crown smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by czarr(m): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
vote Jarizod. the best man, who the cap fits,let him wear it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (234) (Reply)

5 Signs She's A Virgin / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / A Thread for Single Ladies :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.