Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,776 members, 7,889,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:51 PM

Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (244687 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by haywire1: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

Wen did it become a crime to register by may?

My people was there a rule that stipulates exactly wat month of the year you can open an account?

Was there a rule that enforces you to state your reason for before registering...?

Come on guy, yu are harassing and embarrassing yurself.
Ayima, call him order

Ur yansh go open more and more, scammer fraudster angry angry

Biko bia,Don't let me hear anything from u again
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Seriously you guys are really been funny,all because of this whole contest.

These are reasons some people are not so interested in the contest and think it's only meant for Romance section regulars.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by alberto2k(m): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am voting for u cheesy i like ur new dp.

Babe AMU no longer contesting jare. . . i OTU to contest next year if Nominated wink
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by alberto2k(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
haywire1:

Ur yansh go open more and more, scammer fraudster angry angry

Biko bia,Don't let me hear anything from u again

warayhu saying bloda? undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
DuchessLily:
U want HONESTY, INTELLIGENCE, CREDIBILITY, HUMILITY??

Then Vote Jarizod
thanx dear kiss
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
scentmarlc:
Am here nao guyz. Bug me withe yur headaches.......

Tomfrench....yu jes dey kill it with pose and trendy wears. Thumbz up bozz

Agarawu23.....hmmm baaba agba, u jus leav yur boy naked on top barb wirecheesycheesycheesy e no gud

Jarizod....my homeboy. I saw yur flows and believe me, even without the dough, yu gat so much hopes

Tolzeal.....yu jus dey flex under d shade. Uhmmm, i feel yur parol die

Flow1759......what mor do we want from a literary giant dat yu are. Yu killed yur interview with a panche of high technical skills. Thumbz up bozz

Ademoladeji......waow, knew less of yu till ystnyt. I kept reading yur answers again and again. You have it bozz, we engineers rock!! Kudos

Iamkingzlee ....fine boy yu try. I wonder y u 'v showed less of yurself. With dat dress sense, baes gota be droolingcheesycheesy. Looking forward to yur interview:cheesy

Now over to the e-rats loopsiding this peaceful forum since yesterday. Am here for you. First yu came with an attack on my personae that my photos aint genuine....brova, yu dont wana toe dat path i bet. Then again, you insulted the whole nairaland by "mistakenly" uploadin a finer and more handsome picture belonging to anoda person as yours. Your mission may be to fool us or decieve us ddnt see d light of d day, no thanks to victoriousvic insightful observation. Later on you went on a spree of mails to buy over one of my my star campaigner, yu ddnt even know how to solicit, all yu wana do is incentivise. Chaii, thats corruption. Now one of your e-thug is busy running around untamed screaming foul. My team members i hav called on numerous occasion will attend to him on his repungnant accussation of me and my team members operating as one person. What a decadence.

My honest opinnion is for you to calm down and observe how flow1759, tomfrench, jarizod, agarawu23 and d other cool guyz have been doin our thing in an honorable way. Feel free to use all your alternate account to bash me, i hear that is your forte. Goodluck.
Away from that guys, wetin dey shele. Rockstation, lalasticala knows hav been under ban by d spambot. Dont respond to just any despirado's quest for attention.

I am back nao, i lov y'all pass ipakerecheesycheesy

Cc: Adeh39 aminat508 alberto2k orijin101 mzmayD midehi wristwatch haywire1 ayima tosyne2much m
thanx boss smiley

But flows.. From where grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by tunnamaniah(m): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
I was gone for a while
Now am back with d same cry
Dat TOLZEAL is d man with d smile

I rep tolzeal
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by iamkingzlee(m): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

Agarawu23.....hmmm baaba agba, u jus leav yur boy naked on top barb wirecheesycheesycheesy e no gud

Jarizod....my homeboy. I saw yur flows and believe me, even without the dough, yu gat so much hopes

Flow1759......what mor do we want from a literary giant dat yu are. Yu killed yur interview with a panche of high technical skills. Thumbz up bozz

Ademoladeji......waow, knew less of yu till ystnyt. I kept reading yur answers again and again. You have it bozz, we engineers rock!! Kudos

Iamkingzlee ....fine boy yu try. I wonder y u 'v showed less of yurself. With dat dress sense, baes gota be droolingcheesycheesy. Looking forward to yur interview:cheesy

Now over to the e-rats loopsiding this peaceful forum since yesterday. Am here for you. First yu came with an attack on my personae that my photos aint genuine....brova, yu dont wana toe dat path i bet. Then again, you insulted the whole nairaland by "mistakenly" uploadin a finer and more handsome picture belonging to anoda person as yours. Your mission may be to fool us or decieve us ddnt see d light of d day, no thanks to victoriousvic insightful observation. Later on you went on a spree of mails to buy over one of my my star campaigner, yu ddnt even know how to solicit, all yu wana do is incentivise. Chaii, thats corruption. Now one of your e-thug is busy running around untamed screaming foul. My team members i hav called on numerous occasion will attend to him on his repungnant accussation of me and my team members operating as one person. What a decadence.

My honest opinnion is for you to calm down and observe how flow1759, tomfrench, jarizod, agarawu23 and d other cool guyz have been doin our thing in an honorable way. Feel free to use all your alternate account to bash me, i hear that is your forte. Goodluck.
Away from that guys, wetin dey shele. Rockstation, lalasticala knows hav been under ban by d spambot. Dont respond to just any despirado's quest for attention.

Cc: Adeh39 aminat508 alberto2k orijin101 mzmayD midehi wristwatch haywire1 ayima tosyne2much m
hehehehe! grin Baba dey give me washing and setting. Welcome bruv!
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by skypeople(f): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

Wen did it become a crime to register by may?

My people was there a rule that stipulates exactly wat month of the year you can open an account?

Was there a rule that enforces you to state your reason for before registering...?

Come on guy, yu are harassing and embarrassing yurself.
Ayima, call him order

VOTE INTELLIGENCE

VOTE MATURITY

VOTE SCENTMARLC FOR MR NAIRALAND 2015!!!!!

VOTE THE SCENT!!!!

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by WAGAZ: 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
misspresident:
who should i vote for?
sweethrt agarawu23.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by skypeople(f): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
SCENTMARLC ALL THE WAY!!!

VOTE SCENTMARLC FOR MR NAIRALAND 2015

VOTE BRAIN

VOTE HUMILITY

VOTE INTELLIGENCE

VOTE THE SCENT!

VOTE FOR SCENTMARLC!!!!!

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Misspresident Scentmarlc needs your vote.

Vote Scentmarlc for Mr Nairaland 2015 !!!

He is the people's choice.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lekinz(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
ademoladeji:

Lekinz baba, that's too much for me ooooo

Anyway, thanks for those kind words.

God bless you too

Kind words?? ... There are no kind words ... That's what you re bro ...
Amen ...
#TeamLekinz

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by skypeople(f): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
VOTE HONESTY

VOTE INTELLIGENCE

VOTE MATURITY

VOTE FOR THE SCENT!

S..... STRAIGHTFORWARD

C..... CREDIBLE

E..... ENERGETIC

N...... NATURAL

T..... TRUSTWORTHY

VOTE THE SCENT!

VOTE FOR THE PERSON THAT TRULY DESERVE THE CROWN!

VOTE FOR SCENTMARLC!!!

VOTE RIGHTLY

DON'T WASTE YOUR VOTES!!!

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Scentmarlc Is that people's choice!!!

Vote Scentmarlc For Mr Nairaland 2015.

Scent!!!
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by haywire1: 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
See life, we human being na water ooo so scentmarlc studied computer engineering @ a uni of which I'm also an alumnus of d uni.

I can now see hw smart u are to av figured out such must-win @ all cost stunt using female monikers for NL male attraction(cos dey like any female moniker with (f) too much grin) and multiple NL accounts.

Walahi bia scentmarlc, I don forgive u but put ur real female dogs on check, make dey stop barking.

We both share something together so let's keep d Mr NL fun going on a solo note

One luv keeps us together

Cc
Scentmarlc

#

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by skypeople(f): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
JUST

KEEP

CALM

TAKE

A

DEEP

BREATH

OPEN

YOUR

EYES

AND

VOTE

FOR

THE

RIGHT

PERSON!

VOTE FOR SCENTMARLC!!!

VOTE FOR THE SCENT

HE'S GOT THE QUALITIES TO BE THE NEXT MR NL!

VOTE FOR SCENTMARLC!!!

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by DuchessLily(f): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
alberto2k:

Babe i know u love me. . . i love u too tongue

just imagine a stew without scentleaf - Aroma-less sad cry

Pls. . . helep scentmarlc for the crown wink

Dnt worry I will put curry-leaf ( Jarizod ) in d stew tongue , it has better aroma grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RapLawd(m): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Iamsynord:

I wan test raplawd rap skills..Make we rap about this Mr nairaland contest..let me see his lyrical prowess first ..16 bars !!!!

hehe...

I was born in Mars...

ain't prisoner but been spitting on bars-like on worm expeller therapy...

I've lines rhymes and plays on this verse -call it tha trinity...

Lawd's rap is killacious-rappers calls me rapper-genius...

no fake silly accent but git'em all like fifty cent...

your bitch is up-to-date cus like OTA I've been up-dating her rent

you could check/cheque on me later for your next cheque /check for survival...

I've been keeping it real since arrival -stalking medals -staking rivals like on my bicycle pedal on my way from tidal...(Haha... )

this is your funeral sweety...

I heard you ain't killed physical you've got multiple lives but this ain't the time to play the cat with the nine lives-cus your death is by the corner...

Yea-you are the synord... but Lawd ama kill ya with my bloody-tasty sword -you're dead niggah...

kid don't get scary Lawd ama kill ya with some mercy (lawd have mercy)...

don't dream about it yet or see me in your dream kid... get your
sleep kit and skip your memory cus my mission is to creat an illusion in ya brain as a vision...

I wish you are encoding the dimension of my diction...all I want is your mind to have a conviction about your death and no confusion about it...

unlike the missionary... my tactics ain't in dictionary... kid is shivering...ya -suck it all -a Ghost with a scary hair, this is the vision but to visionary some vision-are-scary...

you wanna be saved lil-boi... Alright -send me your dad's cellular line... dial him up on a tripple 9 with my landline -old man is panting like he's lost it to a concubine...

this is the end line... but next time always git ahead of time -cus in this shit Lawd I'm omnipotent - RapLawd
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Ayima: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Please vote AYIMA for mr nairaland.

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
tunnamaniah:
I was gone for a while
Now am back with d same cry
Dat TOLZEAL is d man with d smile

I rep tolzeal
Namesake, kindly join team scent and thank me later. grin

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by WAGAZ: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
please where is agarawu23 and his team ? sad

ayima you are fake so I am off from you.
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by haywire1: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
BRB make I charge phone against next interview

Jarizod and swaggavillage grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
scentmarlc:

Engr. SCENT!!!! I SIGHT YOU smiley

1 Share

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Akposy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

What happened here? I was so busy today!!!
Mr NL is not a do or die affair ooo..... If this was an offline contest, am sure many people would have been disqualified.

You guyz are older than some of us the contestant. Please ethics should be uphold here. Thanks... #nooffence.

Vote www.nairaland.com/akposy

cc
jarizod
tomfrench
scentmarlc
ayima
lekinz
iamkingslee
flowz1759
ademoladeji and other contestants.

Enjoy my interview today...though am kinda scared
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by KinkyAngela(f): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
None of the contestant deserves the award
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Akposy:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

What happened here? I was so busy today!!!
Mr NL is not a do or die affair ooo..... If this was an offline contest, am sure many people would have been disqualified.

You guyz are older than some of us the contestant. Please ethics should be uphold here. Thanks... #nooffence.

Vote www.nairaland.com/akposy

cc
jarizod
tomfrench
scentmarlc
ayima
lekinz
iamkingslee
flowz1759
ademoladeji and other contestants.

Enjoy my interview today...though am kinda scared
I WILL COME TO CHEER YOU....BRO...smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by skypeople(f): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
SCENTMARLC IS THE REAL MAN!
HE HAS PROVEN HIS MATURITY
VOTE FOR SCENTMARLC!!!
VOTE FOR THE REAL MAN
DON'T WASTE YOUR VOTES!!!
HE IS THE RIGHT PERSON
VOTE FOR SCENTMARLC!!!"
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by RapLawd(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
skypeople:

Thank you very much dear, Let them know, since they don't have the brain to think.

Imagine a man of 28 years begging people with ordinary recharge cards all because of a FACELESS FORUM COMPETITION.

I AM SO HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED IN HIM.

where on this forum did you see me having an issue with arima

Guy i no like this una campaign strategyoooo

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by skypeople(f): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
RapLawd:

where on this forum did you see me having an issue with arima

Guy i no like this una campaign strategyoooo

Quote the person that has issue with you Dear, I didn't mention your name?
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by shawwal1(m): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gazaliah:
I HON GAZALIAH REPORTING AT MY CAMPAIGN DUTY POST....#TEAMAYIMA

AYIMA IS THE NAME

GENTILITY IS AYIMA'S SIGN

PRUDENCY IS AYIMA'S COLOR

AYIMA IS THE PERSON TO BE VOTED FOR AS MR NAIRALAND 2015..

GUYS,E MAA SO IBO NU

GUYS,DONT LOSE YOUR VOTE

VOTE FOR THE RIGHT MAN

VOTE FOR THE PERSON THAT WILL NOT GO AGAINST YOUR WISH

DONT 4GET THE NAME AYIMA AYIMA AYIMA

I WILL BE BACK PRETTY SOON

#TEAM AYIMA
Cc Babalawo,hilsocial,Haliluck,Beamborla,shawwal1,Majidyusuf,idee91,iykebesbt1,haywire1
Team Ayima all the way!!!
Re: Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by WAGAZ: 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (234) (Reply)

5 Signs She's A Virgin / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / A Thread for Single Ladies :)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.