Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,236 members, 7,977,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:48 AM

Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows (22824 Views)

Buhari Has Only Fulfilled One Campaign Promise – Buharimeter / See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter / Nigerian Civil Society Launch “Buharimeter” To Track Buhari’s Vows Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by ayoromer: 10:13am On Jun 05, 2015
wen buhari wil start killing them dat track him using degree 2015 as his using boko boys to kill his own people because of power n oil money some guys wil run for safety wicked old pa.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by coldFLARES1(m): 10:13am On Jun 05, 2015
Nice concept that is. Buh on the strenght of the promises this man and his party made before the elections, he is doomed to fail because they are both senseless and unrealistic. How he intends to feed school children; give a category of unemployed people 5000 naira stipend monthly; fight corruption after he conned us about making his Assets' Declaration public; pursue reforms when he doesn't seem to know what our problems are beats me. He has my best wishes for the success of his administration but so far he is yet to justify the confidence some of us had in him.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by chukwukamma(m): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2015
For me the promises are meant as bet to take power from PDP and GEJ and not to be fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 05, 2015
If the saTANists would bother to click the link, they could see this organization isn't on their side. They rated the asset declaration as ONGOING.

Buhari help these fools get more MB.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by mohisi: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2015
missKiffy:
Una go tire
bro is a gud moves bt whre were they when oga jona was there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Buharimeter Reading:

Public declaration of assets= Fail, Error.

Check the website. They rated the promise as ONGOING. Loser.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2015
olasmith10:
its uncalled for.. didn't we measure GEJ's clueless administration...

Trust me, the site will only vindicate Buhari. The developers are supporters. Do you think the opposition is intelligent enough for this?

This is the same group that created http://factchecki.ng/ to disprove all of PDP's lies against Buhari during the campaigns.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by tonylaw07(m): 10:19am On Jun 05, 2015
Jobless people. This is why Nigeria will never be respected around the world. With your bullshit meter or not the man will complete his 4 years
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 05, 2015
Nigeria is not better of with Jonathan, Why the noise?
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by jamillion: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Assuming he decided not to deliver, can any of ur threats stop him from living his life U should juxt pray for God to lead him through.
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by franconian: 10:25am On Jun 05, 2015
Anything that will make these politicians accountable is accepted.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by Pope22(m): 10:26am On Jun 05, 2015
This is interesting, its time to build that of my girl friend to be measuring her level of faithfulness and I will call it Maureenmeter since her name is Maureen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 05, 2015
franconian:
Anything that will make these politicians accountable is accepted.

Exactly. I'm pro Buhari and I have NO problem with this.
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by Descartes: 10:28am On Jun 05, 2015
Hope our brothers from the South West will not hack into the app's database and distort the emperical data to favour their slavemasters.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by Lionsclaw: 10:28am On Jun 05, 2015
With the the way Nigerians are going they will soon match up with and maybe overtake the US when it comes to citizens not taking shi.t from their govt. The way Nigerians dealt with gej was an eye opener to the citizenry and I fear no govt can mess up the people again. Its a good revolution but just one thing remains. The people should stop taking sides emotionally with govt and speak with one voice. If you voted Buhari and you think you should support his messing up then the joke is on you. And because you didnt support the emergence of the new govt does not mean you shouldnt commend them when they do well cos after all the benefit is yours

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by austin2all: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2015
9jamostgrow:
I supported President Buhari and a die hard APC Fan, after my dream last night about this Govt, I decided to withdraw from supporting APC and I want to be neutral for the benefit of this country because my dream has always come to reality. Nigerians needed a change as claim by this Govt and it time we have to put hands together to make sure Buhari Govt perform all campaign promises, let all Nigerians join hands together and make sure we are not deceive by this Govt because they promise so much and yet nothing has been done, It time we stop acting as common supporters and come out plain and clear to challenge this Govt for any foul play. at least there should be few change and it should start from this fuel scarcity after 1 week in office. please be warned!!! fuel scarcity continues and they promise us 60 naira per liter, yet we still purchase 130 naira per liter and even boko haram that the previous Govt claim to have succeeded in battling them regain power all of a sudden.

Note : Am not a supporter of PDP and never did i supported GEJ Previous Govt, but am only calling for a better Nigeria, please be Warned!!!

But why you dey warn us nau. You dey craze? angry
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by chrisxxx(m): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2015
9jamostgrow:
I supported President Buhari and a die hard APC Fan, after my dream last night about this Govt, I decided to withdraw from supporting APC and I want to be neutral for the benefit of this country because my dream has always come to reality. Nigerians needed a change as claim by this Govt and it time we have to put hands together to make sure Buhari Govt perform all campaign promises, let all Nigerians join hands together and make sure we are not deceive by this Govt because they promise so much and yet nothing has been done, It time we stop acting as common supporters and come out plain and clear to challenge this Govt for any foul play. at least there should be few change and it should start from this fuel scarcity after 1 week in office. please be warned!!! fuel scarcity continues and they promise us 60 naira per liter, yet we still purchase 130 naira per liter and even boko haram that the previous Govt claim to have succeeded in battling them regain power all of a sudden.

Note : Am not a supporter of PDP and never did i supported GEJ Previous Govt, but am only calling for a better Nigeria, please be Warned!!!
Your constant criticism pulled Jonathan's government down. You are not going to sit on the fence on realising the mission u were commissioned. You must continue to support Buhari and make sure those eldorado of a country u promised if Buhari became the president is realised. Dont portray signs of despondency as this will not be accepted. I am waiting to see how a leader as old as your grand father will turn things around in this digital age with people as knowledgeable as you are. I weep for my country. We needed change but unfortunately we got a retrogressive change.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by Ahmeduana(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2015
codedslayer:

M.oronic fool
IS THAT ALL YOUR BRAIN COULD PROCESS TO COUNTER THE ARGUMENT OF THE GENTLE LADY? IT SHOWS WHO IS THE REAL slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by Lionsclaw: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2015
ComradeAbu:
They also have to show us the "JONATHOMETER" they created for GEJ
Dont reason like that. This is what it means for democracy to grow. If you study d pattern you will see that over time since 1999 the people are becoming bolder. They were afraid of obj; they frowned at Yaradua; they held gej by d jugular and now they are putting fire on the sit of Buhari not not to destroy him but make him sit up for your own good. Or do you still want to see power failure by 2019.
Stop being emotional

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by Chyjoey(m): 10:40am On Jun 05, 2015
The thingy with most nigerianz is dt dy are one sided in their thinking...
Is buhari the only politician out there...
I think we shud be making moves to track all politicians and their activities...
Not buhari alone..
Let the president work...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2015
creamylicious:
epic fool. una go hyperventilate tire. even yaradua made his assets known to the public one month after his inauguration
I think you are struggling with the word *beauty* creamy indeed.
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by Lionsclaw: 10:46am On Jun 05, 2015
elantraceey:
Please you guys should allow this man do his job in peace , he's already old oh , you guhs should not give him hypertension.
sweet heart in a nation that has stood in one position for more than 50yrs the best way is to set govt on its toes every second of the day till the tenure ends otherwise govt will relax as usual. So dont be afraid Buhari wont die but work harder for u

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 05, 2015
A
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by sss2015: 10:49am On Jun 05, 2015
sammieguze:
Buhari is in soup. Infact.....pepper soup gan sef.

Imagine some campaign promises like...

I will stabilize oil prize
lunch for students
5000 pocket money....

I will lead the fight against BH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by Lionsclaw: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2015
1miccza:

But he shot himself on the foot by promising to do the unthinkable in such a delicate area now
Thats doesnt count at all o. If there is steady power surplus food good road by 2019 but dollar is not eqaul to naira I tell you everyone will kiss d feet of buhari so that is not really an issue
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by Abugab(m): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2015
Holding a govt accountable is good and this is where Nigerians have failed over the years.

Doing this with every sense of rationalism without sentiments, hate and witch hunting should be the focus or else it negates its noble aims.

However, this is a four year administration and judging now will be like putting the cart before the horse. It would have made more rational sense if this was launched after six months so that this does not serve as a distraction to govt and the people.

Also, I would have expected them to put up something that will be a suggestion pool for the growth and achievement of campaign promises.

We should be partners in progress by advicing and throwing forward suggestions, going forward as well as being critical of issues that affect us as a nation and a people.

With the app, I see a lot of energy being dissipated towards criticism rather than building. Nigerians have suffered enough and needs the best but the best does not come if we tear ourselves apart with sentiments which I forsee this app will encourage.

Nigerians should be patient and supportive of the govt as we are always the victims of their misrule and I hope we do not want to remain at this point always due to faults from us.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by salam1(m): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2015
datguru:

My friend will you shut up ? Was that not the reason we were all screaming change !!! Because GEJ was not performing.. If this Nigga called Buhari does not meet our expectation, he will face the wrath of Nigerians
guy he will rule u 4 8yrs except he dosent want 2, prepare ur money 4 more mb
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by vislabraye(m): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2015
eazysally:
Someppl are just jobless, instead there should set a meter for themselves, most of them can't live up to the promises there make to their own families, but here there are poking their nose in an unauthorised zone.

What do you mean by unauthorised zone ? So you want to tell us people who voted in Buhari has no right to demand accountability Come on. This is democracy.
Mind you people voted in Buhari because the believe he has integrity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by ComradeAbu(m): 10:59am On Jun 05, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Dont reason like that. This is what it means for democracy to grow. If you study d pattern you will see that over time since 1999 the people are becoming bolder. They were afraid of obj; they frowned at Yaradua; they held gej by d jugular and now they are putting fire on the sit of Buhari not not to destroy him but make him sit up for your own good. Or do you still want to see power failure by 2019.
Stop being emotional
Please let's be realistic and honest. When did Buhari started? About just 5 days or so.... Why rising unneccessary alarm on him now. At least give him target of 300 days or more before you start critizing him. Remember he still have more 4 years ahead,I strongly believe things will be great again. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by 1miccza: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
Pls I wanna see evidence where he promised such, and if u can't provide one, trust me, you don't have any business commenting on any issue... i'm waiting...

And who are you to make me not to comment on any issue? What atom of strength do you have to such effect?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by 1miccza: 11:04am On Jun 05, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Thats doesnt count at all o. If there is steady power surplus food good road by 2019 but dollar is not eqaul to naira I tell you everyone will kiss d feet of buhari so that is not really an issue

That apparently means he has to fulfill everyone of them including the above stated right?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 05, 2015
eazysally:
Someppl are just jobless, instead there should set a meter for themselves, most of them can't live up to the promises there make to their own families, but here there are poking their nose in an unauthorised zone.
bros, your English is unauthorize.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU / Punch Got Slammed For Referring To A Female Presidential Aspirant As Mother Of 5 / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.