Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,140 members, 7,949,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows (22801 Views)

Buhari Has Only Fulfilled One Campaign Promise – Buharimeter / See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter / Nigerian Civil Society Launch “Buharimeter” To Track Buhari’s Vows Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by olasmith10(m): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
babilicious:
oh ...yes you did, by abusing him and critcizing him for everything even for the responsibilities and duties of local govt. Chairman and governors......oh...yes...it's time...cos that which u do unto others shall surely be done unto u...Karma is a bitch...when he was busy over discrediting GEJ through propaganda and tarnishing his image, didn't he know that same thing will be done to him....hahahahahahahaha...I laugh in Kanuri....we are watching....if he does well we will hail him but if he fails....what GEJ saw will be moi-moi compared to the hell we will give him

can you honestly say dis prayer..dat God should rule ur life d same way Gej ruled Nigeria...
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by bobgentle: 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
Pmb should wake up cos PDP is out for a credible opposition.

#Buharimeter

he should be guided by his lattest stand if he wants to succeed "he is for nigeria and he is for nobody."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by tete7000(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
ComradeAbu:
They also have to show us the "JONATHOMETER" they created for GEJ.
I don't care which METER they set for Buhari. By the grace of the Almighty he's going to deliver 85% of his promises and more. So by the time he finish and they all benefitted from the goodies like Jobs,steady power etc,then they will be the one to campaign for him for another bid.
If you believe that Buhari will delieve this great nation please stressless hit the 'LIKE' button.

I do not understand why people won't stop mentioning Jonathan anytime Buhari is mentioned. Is it not because Jonathan failed that he was voted out? Was it not on Jonathan's failure Buhari's campaign rode? How then can Jonathan becomes standard for Buhari? Public accountability demands Buhari be held responsible for all his promises as early as possible or else we go down the way of Jonathan again. Let Buharimeter starts counting now... One week is gone already and there are still fuel queues. Infact as I type now, I am on a fuel queue. Do we need to wait for one year for Baba to have consultation with marketers on how to end this anomaly?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by bajosky: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
bobgentle:

#Buharimeter

he should be guided by his lattest stand if he wants to succeed "he is for nigeria and he is for nobody."
#babaonechancehowmarket

you must do something o b4 something do you . the wrath and expectation of nigeria is high and we need on foul play Change.

1. 1naira=1dollar
2. fuel 1liter=60naira
3. boko haram should xpect u & osibanjor live at sambisa for their last fight and burial
4. 5000naira to unemployed.
5. total scrap of the office of the first lady.
etc shocked
bobgentle:

#Buharimeter

#babaonechancehowmarket

you must do something o b4 something do u. the wrath & expectation of nigeria is high &we need no foul play Confirm Change.

1. 1naira=1dollar
2. fuel 1liter

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
1miccza:

I think that statement was from Tam David west but when confronted Buhari confirmed it in one of his pre election interviews with one of the dailies
OK. But I want you to know that Buhari ain't daft enough to say such. Those things are just propaganda as usual because up till moment, nobody hs been able to produce evidence.
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by OboloMAN: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Buharimeter
Kia BabaOneChance
Duara Dullard.
D Brainless one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by OboloMAN: 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
Thank God for press freedom.
Buhari & APC e-rats planning to hack Buharimeter.com

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by Princephelar(m): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
When will Nigerians start supporting this new tenure? hez already d prexy and he will be till nxt 4yrs, so we have no choice, weda he acts well or not. I'm no fan of nobody jez saying it's high tym Nigerians stopped choosing sides, d die had been cast and d deed is done. support BUHARI AND OSINBAJO else dey will fail, and guess who feels the pain... Them? u gat to be kidding me... d story continues.........
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by matingo(f): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Well, this is fair as far as I'm concerned, cos we Nigerians criticised Jonathan's administration so it's only fair for buhari's govt to undergo constructive criticism for better governance.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by free13: 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by 1miccza: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Well he was elected to work and fulfill campaign promises but getting say 70% of the job done will be a pass mark. eg if d naira rises say to N80 or N90 per dollar from d current 200 box it will be laudable; if there is constant 13 to 14 hrs light each day it will be appreciated

That simply means we are on the same page. And as usual we would as learned intellectuals be watching,observing and analysing.. When he's making headway we would roll out the drums and if he digresses or misses his steps we would roll out the knocks. Any ruler that can give even three quarters of those statistics that i am seeing in your analysis would get my vote any day,anytime and anywhere..
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by 1miccza: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
OK. But I want you to know that Buhari ain't daft enough to say such. Those things are just propaganda as usual because up till moment, nobody hs been able to produce evidence.

Well there was a flurry of statements then that i failed to store them and their sources but i can still remember that i saw them on the page of a certain newspaper and read it online too...
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by 1miccza: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
matingo:
Well, this is fair as far as I'm concerned, cos we Nigerians criticised Jonathan's administration so it's only fair for buhari's govt to undergo constructive criticism for better governance.

Definitely which is what we all are doing here and now..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by 1miccza: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Princephelar:
When will Nigerians start supporting this new tenure? hez already d prexy and he will be till nxt 4yrs, so we have no choice, weda he acts well or not. I'm no fan of nobody jez saying it's high tym Nigerians stopped choosing sides, d die had been cast and d deed is done. support BUHARI AND OSINBAJO else dey will fail, and guess who feels the pain... Them? u gat to be kidding me... d story continues.........

People are becoming wiser by the second nobody wants to jump into supporting just any political party they would get our support when they begin to deliver the goods...
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by Lionsclaw: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
1miccza:

That simply means we are on the same page. And as usual we would as learned intellectuals be watching,observing and analysing.. When he's making headway we would roll out the drums and if he digresses or misses his steps we would roll out the knocks. Any ruler that can give even three quarters of those statistics that i am seeing in your analysis would get my vote any day,anytime and anywhere..
Yea you are right
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by davades(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
sammieguze:
Buhari is in soup. Infact.....pepper soup gan sef.

Imagine some campaign promises like...

I will stabilize oil prize
lunch for students
5000 pocket money....

Imagine person never use 2weeks you don dey expect results, shey na d day wey ur papa Bleep ur mama dem born you?
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by olutunde12(m): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
sheymoni:
If they like let them launch vaginal metre baba will perform

APShit supporter, the people are right. Old people in my area were deceived by apc with a promise of monthly salary. So dont start self deceit. One asked when they will start paying them, i told her in yoruba that 'them don enter one chance'. The woman looked very sad. So send tinubu to amechi to tell kwakwanzo to tell buhari this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by olutunde12(m): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
davades:

Imagine person never use 2weeks you don dey expect results, shey na d day wey ur papa Bleep ur mama dem born you?

But Bullhary said 2years ago that he has a blueprint of the solution to the problems he nigeri has. So, there was no plueprint any where? APC kai........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by Austin4lif: 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
ComradeAbu:
They also have to show us the "JONATHOMETER" they created for GEJ.
I don't care which METER they set for Buhari. By the grace of the Almighty he's going to deliver 85% of his promises and more. So by the time he finish and they all benefitted from the goodies like Jobs,steady power etc,then they will be the one to campaign for him for another bid.
If you believe that Buhari will delieve this great nation please stressless hit the 'LIKE' button.
in your dreams. Buhari will not go for the second time.
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by ransomed: 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Where were these Hypocrites when Madam Dieziani, stella Odua & Ngozi were destroying the Nation under the supervision of Jesus of Otuoke? Notice me people, efulefu, ndi ara, oladele....
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by ComradeAbu(m): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Austin4lif:
in your dreams. Buhari will not go for the second time.
Hahahahaha.
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
ha ha ha buhari has failed already! 1 week gone and all we have heared and seen so far are bad news and more bad news! i just hope the buharimeter is already taking note! 7 days gone and baba one chance is still on tour! six months from now and even the most loyal apc fan will curse buhari the brainless terrorist president! of nigeria, your nigeria!
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by erico2k2(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
ComradeAbu:

Don't worry, it won't happen by the grace of The Almighty. If you believe in the grace of The Almighty hit the 'LIKE' button.
Unfortunately I think you belong to the school of thought that Politics could be mixed with religion, that can never happen so in ruling Nigeria there is Nothing like Allah or God in the minds of the leaders of today, all they care about is minting their pockets to the detriment of the general populace.
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by erico2k2(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
olutunde12:

APShit supporter, the people are right. Old people in my area were deceived by apc with a promise of monthly salary. So dont start self deceit. One asked when they will start paying them, i told her in yoruba that 'them don enter one chance'. The woman looked very sad. So send tinubu to amechi to tell kwakwanzo to tell buhari this!
lol A lot of people are already feeling scammed trust me. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by jaybossYBNL(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
I don't like anything that comes from premium times, they are the same
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by Billygee2u: 4:31am On Jun 06, 2015
codedslayer:

M.oronic fool
I see fool calling others fool.na wao
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by hardbody: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
eazysally:

Give up on me!! I don't even know u, well, freedom of speech makes kids of these days to run their dirty mouth like pigs. I did not step on ur toes bro, take ur stupidity hardbody to ur piggy parents let them work on u again bkos u are running out of manners.

Sure i don't know you. Its obvious i have no need of knowing either you or your type. More so since you can categorize national issues and discussions as personal and private.

I have noticed your claim to old age. Please respect youself and stop typing gibberish in line with your level of training and age; both of which depict you as being stunted and has an arrested development
Re: Nigerian Civil Society Launch “BUHARIMETER” To Track Buhari’s Campaign Vows by bsideboii(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
eazysally:
Someppl are just jobless, instead there should set a meter for themselves, most of them can't live up to the promises there make to their own families, but here there are poking their nose in an unauthorised zone.
Did you even vote all.Why do u feel our leaders are not to be held responsible for d promises they made during campaign?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives New York (PHOTOS) / Nureni Jimoh Locked Up In Kano Office 24 Hours After Court Ruling / Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.