Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,187 members, 7,916,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 02:29 AM

No Marriage Because I Am A Catholic By Girlfriend - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Marriage Because I Am A Catholic By Girlfriend (523 Views)

"Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics / Free Wedding At A Catholic Church In Enugu - Twitter User / No Marriage Because I Am A Catholic By Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Marriage Because I Am A Catholic By Girlfriend by Jeze: 4:59am On Jun 05, 2015
My story goes this way. My name is Justice, a well to do guy living in Ohio, United State. I moved to US about 4 years ago where i studied and presently work as an Auto mobile technologist. I am in my early thirties and my girlfriend for about 2 years is in her late twenties. I met my girlfriend Joan on December 2013 on one of my yearly trip to Nigeria through a friend. We started dating, even though i live abroad and she lives and works in one of the big hospitals in Victoria Island in Lagos as a Lab Tech, we both where committed and communicated at least 2 hours via phone, not to talk about social network everyday. Initially, when we met my girlfriend expressed some concern of me been a Catholic and she one of this new generation churches (Christ embassy) , but we both thought we could work things out till now when my girlfriend told me that if i want to go on with the relationship i would have to leave the Catholic church and attend her church after our marriage. She said the Catholic church in her opinion is not a church a serious christian should be attending, that their ways of worship is not inspiring. Now, i am seriously thinking about her stand on this issue, because i had already bought an engagement ring worth $1800 unknowingly to her. I want to take our relationship to the next level, but her attitude is driving me nut. Please, i need your advise as this not a fake story.
Re: No Marriage Because I Am A Catholic By Girlfriend by HungerBAD: 5:06am On Jun 05, 2015
Fake story.

Waste of my time reading this crap.

Price dropping i.e $1800 for ring CHILDISH.

4 Years in the US and well to do? LOL LOL LOL ,sometimes you people just come here ad write stuff as US is a place Nigerians don't live in or know what is obtainable there.

2 Likes

Re: No Marriage Because I Am A Catholic By Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 05, 2015
Really
Re: No Marriage Because I Am A Catholic By Girlfriend by Jeze: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=HungerBAD post=34442127]Fake story.

Waste of my time reading this crap.

Price dropping i.e $1800 for ring CHILDISH.

4 Years in the US and well to do? LOL LOL LOL ,sometimes you people just come here ad write stuff as US is a place Nigerians don't live in or know what is obtainable there.[/
@HungerBAD, i am not trying to impress u or anyone. What's special about living in US or the price for the engagement ring? If i get up to $4500 biweekly. Its a true story and i just change the name and didn't want to mention the hospital my girlfriend works.
Re: No Marriage Because I Am A Catholic By Girlfriend by nativedoctors(m): 6:51am On Jun 06, 2015
The mentality is getting out of control grin

(1) (Reply)

Return Reduced Wages! / Friday July 17th Is The First Day Of Eid Fitr In Saudi Arabia / Who Is A True Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.