Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,708 members, 7,941,701 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Mtn And Interswitch Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mtn And Interswitch Test (2223 Views)

Massive Recruitment At Interswitch / Microsoft And Interswitch Are Both Recruiting Into Several Positions / Interswitch Is Hiring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn And Interswitch Test by BORNTOWIN(f): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2006
Good day everyone.
I need your help? Could you tell me what to expect in MTN Test and also Interswitch. Thank you
Re: Mtn And Interswitch Test by tochikc: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2006
pls hw can someone apply to MTN?
When and where the test coming up pls gives us the detail
Re: Mtn And Interswitch Test by abdulkadir(m): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2006
hi guys i think TOCHIKC askd a very valid question, i dont think its very fair when we ask abt what to expect in a test that only you know about and how you got invited for it, pls b guided, although you are under no obligation, all the best though
Re: Mtn And Interswitch Test by LanreDaMan(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2006
If you applied for customer care executive @ MTN
Then dont wate your time with G mat
Start practicing your computer skills (Typing efficiency and accuracy)
and learn everything about Microsoht office suite (Especially Word 2000
There will be a written test and practical test
Good luck
Re: Mtn And Interswitch Test by BORNTOWIN(f): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2006
Please you guys should not get offended.
For the MTN own I believe it was via this site that I heard and I went to their site. Anyway, do pls be checking their site constantly. Then the interswitch own is actually off record,nt that I have even been invited cos I was told no space, just want to see just in case.
Thanks
Re: Mtn And Interswitch Test by OMOADISA(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2006
i ddnt have the idea of what u people r saying.infact i ddnt hear anything as per intersw/mtn.pls update me by sendin the details to my box patapat2002@yahoo.com or text me 08054272188.pls dont b offended
Re: Mtn And Interswitch Test by Dblaiz(f): 10:33am On Dec 09, 2020
You will find this helpful for Interswitch. I stumbled on it while preparing for my test too.
https://myjobtests.com/practice/package/interswitch-test-past-questions-practice-2020/

(1) (Reply)

Beloxxi Industries Calling / Medical Laboratory Science Internship / Guinness Nigeria Plc Job For A Graduate Retail Sales Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.