Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,183 members, 7,884,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:30 AM

IJEBUS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IJEBUS (11282 Views)

How Jonathan, Mu’azu Belittled Ijebus – Monarchs / How Jonathan, Mu’azu Belittled Ijebus – Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IJEBUS by NDPVF(m): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
[s]
seguun:
The op is a useless bigot(probably not a Yoruba himself). You see, the great Yoruba tribe consists of many clans with different specialties...at least if the ijebus are the greatest in all aspects they would have been the runners of Oyo empire. Meanwhile they paid tribute to the Alaafin. Samuel Ajayi crowther, the Kutis, Herbert Macaulay, Gani Fawehinmi, Femi Falana, Tinubu and so on are not ijebu.
My point is, no doubt the ijebu are the best in commerce but that is one aspect of what makes the great Yoruba tribe the greatest tribe in Africa which every other clan contributes to realise.
[/s]Cry cry baby.stop blackmailing omo Ijebus.
Stop hidding under the bogus "yoruba",to spit and smear Ijebus,who are way better than the rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IJEBUS by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
SUBWAY101:
The OP is one yeebhoe trying to cause e-war between Igbo and Yoruba, when the Yeebhoes aint responding he then try to do another Yoruba Vs Yoruba. You have failed already, I dont know how people can fall for this trash.

Believe me.... Anybody that fall for this shit have the discrimination embedded in him/her, this thread is just an opportunity to display the embedded Talent ni faa...

1 Like

Re: IJEBUS by NDPVF(m): 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tdhforreal:

Dude, when you see your ogas, just admit and keep it moving so that God can bless you like us.
Dont mind that azz whole.
Re: IJEBUS by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
One idt come up with a nonsensical write up to sow the seed of discord among yorubas yet some fools run to the market to beat their chest.it is so obvious from this write up that this Guy knows no Jack about the ijebus except for what he read on nairaland

1 Like

Re: IJEBUS by NDPVF(m): 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tdhforreal:

You put me in my place? Mr man, you are a joker!
Ijebus are the greatest amongst yorubas, Fact!
Can any other boast of as many prominent sons as ours? Wole Soyinka is from Ijebu-Isara as well. Guy don't hate.
keep lecturing them.let him say his own ethnic group,and what they av' achieved.
Re: IJEBUS by Tdhforreal(m): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
NDPVF:
watch carefully,he has brought the dark paint.
grin
Re: IJEBUS by NDPVF(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
tpiadotcom:

what are your own achievements in life, or you have none?
trying to blackmail him into accepting mediocrity is a crime you must shove.
Re: IJEBUS by zimoni(f): 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
What a useless thread.

Alaabaa.

1 Like

Re: IJEBUS by mizztee(f): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Cry cry baby.stop blackmailing omo Ijebus.
Stop hidding under the bogus "yoruba",to spit and smear Ijebus,who are way better than the rest.

Awon omo Cain ti de ibi. Has any Ijebu complained of blackmail to you? Please take your nonsense back to your biafra threads and leave us alone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IJEBUS by NDPVF(m): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
[s]
mizztee:

Awon omo Cain ti de ibi. Has any Ijebu complained of blackmail to you? Please take your nonsense back to your biafra threads and leave us alone.
[/s]Asz hole.Read my first comment on page one.An lgebu guy who drove me while i was in Tampa Bay Florida,said so.unam ikot.

1 Like

Re: IJEBUS by xtervaganza(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ijebu guy here
Re: IJEBUS by Lucasbalo(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Shymm3x:

Sorry, I didn't answer this yesterday cos I was going to stop posting on it. I see the doozy has changed his title now.

Yes, I'm. Ijebu(waterside)-Remo-Egba.
That's beautiful. I was at Ijebu Imusin in February for a funeral of one of the most respected Orthopedics Doctor here . Beautiful place indeed. I don't get into tribal rants with those guys for obvious reasons.

1 Like

Re: IJEBUS by Shymm3x: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lucasbalo:
That's beautiful. I was at Ijebu Imusin in February for a funeral of one of the most respected Orthopedics Doctor here . Beautiful place indeed. I don't get into tribal rants with those guys for obvious reasons.

Word. For Nigerian/African standard - I don't even think anyone can touch Yorubas in general, not just Ijebus. I see folks from Ondo/Osun doing great things. Then Ibadan folks are everywhere, man. When I'm bored most times - I basically just take time out to do scholarship on people of naija descent, especially Yorubas, in different fields - and you'll shocked.

So you just have to leave those who like chest-beating to be heard keep wallowing in their ignorance. Anyway, the OP of this thread is creepy/weird as fvck and he almost got me carried away. I'm still trying to find out who he/she is and his/her agenda.

3 Likes

Re: IJEBUS by Shymm3x: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
mizztee:

Where in Yorubaland are you from?
Re: IJEBUS by Lucasbalo(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Shymm3x:

Word. For Nigerian/African standard - I don't even think anyone can touch Yorubas in general, not just Ijebus. I see folks from Ondo/Osun doing great things. Then Ibadan folks are everywhere, man. When I'm bored most times - I basically just take time out to do scholarship on people of naija descent, especially Yorubas, in different fields - and you'll shocked.

So you just have to leave those who like chest-beating to be heard keep wallowing in their ignorance. Anyway, the OP of this thread is creepy/weird as fvck and he almost got me carried away. I'm still trying to find out who he/she is and his/her agenda.
You are so right. I celebrate not only Nigerians, but Africans here because of the mountainous tasks we face. There was a time in the 90s when Chicago was being called the Drug capital of the US because some of our guys were being caught left and right. That's why my anger against Kashamu . All Nigerians regardless of tribes came together and defends our names because overwhelming majority of our people are law abiding and decent people. I came on Nairaland, and see the level of bigotry and it sickens me. You and I and so many others don't live in Nigeria, but the ones that are pushing that tribal jingoism are the ones living in Nigeria and they forget that they will suffer the most God forbids there is another civil war. Peace to you Shymex.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Government Officials Kidnapped In Lokoja / Fatai Owoseni Remains Lagos Police Commissioner / SERAP Responds To Fashola's 'no Corrupt' Electricity Contractor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.