Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,350 members, 7,950,720 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? (50048 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by nerodenero: 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
Wicked cool
Justfollowit:

Awww smiley

That was really nice of you but you know what smiley, I don't do lame guys. I am so sorrycheesy. It is just not my thing.

Don't you think you could use that money to improve the quality of your life. FYI, I carry my own weight. I am not one of those blood sucking ladies you are used to. Stick to them and stop bothering me grin wink

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
sinaj:

i think guyz masturbate more tongue at early age

buh d gurls do d real thing wink

Experienced

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by czarr(m): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
.....na girls na,back in sec skul,our staff dey bang our mates na...
this one no be argument na.
then some go even de call us small boys/learners....chai,cos dem done chop wetin dem mama de chop.

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

Awww smiley

That was really nice of you but you know what smiley, I don't do lame guys. I am so sorrycheesy. It is just not my thing.

Don't you think you could use that money to improve the quality of your life. FYI, I carry my own weight. I am not one of those blood sucking ladies you are used to. Stick to them and stop bothering me grin wink

oh babe , what is life without love. yes money can go to the extend of buying sex but not love the genuine way.
pls don think negative, nobody told you that you are one of those blood sucking ladies, and dont ever I repeat dont ever see yourself as one!!

who told you I am a lame guy? if you don't do lame guy, then which kind of guy do you want me to be in your eyes. I can be anything just for you my love.

pls I will love to see your reply soon. I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU LOVE ME TOO?

BYE MY SWEET MOONLIGHT
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by sleekymag(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
Most guys that have sex for the first time do it with girls they are older than or at best age mates with them (with the exception of a few who do it with older girls/ladies/prostitutes). Also for the ladies, most guys they have sex with for the first time are older than them or at best age mates with them.

From these, it's easy to conclude girls/ladies or babes lose their virginity (have real sex) earlier in life than guys/boys.
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
Viciyus:

oh babe , what is life without love. yes money can go to the extend of buying sex but not love the genuine way.
pls don think negative, nobody told you that you are one of those blood sucking ladies, and dont ever I repeat dont ever see yourself as one!!

who told you I am a lame guy? if you don't do lame guy, then which kind of guy do you want me to be in your eyes. I can be anything just for you my love.

pls I will love to see your reply soon. I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU LOVE ME TOO?

BYE MY SWEET MOONLIGHT

Really? cheesy

Try being a lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Freemanan:

What's your name love?

Tsksksksk

You know my name, My name is Lovecheesy
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
nerodenero:
Wicked cool

grin
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by sassy247(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ladies loses it faster than guys, the time my twin sis start dey chop that thing me no knw anything.
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
Freemanan:

Dialing 911
Pls don't dial mod number,
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Viciyus:

Pls don't dial mod number,

Lol... Nah... Am not a despot
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

Really? cheesy
Try being a lipsrsealed

try being what my moon light? I am listening
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
Viciyus:

try being what my moon light? I am listening

You don't want to knowcheesy
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Freemanan:

Lol... Nah... Am not a despot

Haaaa, I am so at ease now,
Thank you for everything, especially convincing the love of my life
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Viciyus:

Haaaa, I am so at ease now,

Thank you for everything, especially convincing the love of my life

Anything for a player
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

I will like to know my moon light, and I rely do hope it is good to hear,

cause I have something to tell you to. xoxox
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

Tsksksksk

You know my name, My name is Lovecheesy

They've started.... #forming...

Your name joor
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Freemanan:

They've started.... #forming...

Your name joor

Love angry or Ifeoluwa angry
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Viciyus:

SMH
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

halo dear
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

Love angry or Ifeoluwa angry

Soaked.... IFE WA GBONA....

Translate love?
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Freemanan:

Soaked.... IFE WA GBONA....

Translate love?

Are you Yoruba?
czarr:
.....na girls na,back in sec skul,our staff dey bang our mates na...
this one no be argument na.
then some go even de call us small boys/learners....chai,cos dem done chop wetin dem mama de chop.
grin
Freemanan:

Anything for a player

You make my day,

by the way! I am not a player, don't make her think I am a player. I do love her.
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jarizod:
halo dear

Hi!
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Shaadey:
dunno o
u sure wink
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

SMH

My moon light, dont sake your head, too much, it is not good for your health,

dont play hard to get, I will win your heart and prove to you how much I love you
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Viciyus:

Igboro ti daru....

Cc justfollowit
Justfollowit:

Hi!
how u doing cheesy
Viciyus:

My moon light, dont sake your head, too much, it is not good for your health,

dont play hard to get, I will win your heart and prove to you how much I love you

I swear you don dey crazecheesy
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Viciyus:

You make my day,

by the way! I am not a player, don't make her think I am a player. I do love her.

Roger that brother...
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jarizod:
how u doing cheesy
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.