Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,365 members, 7,950,760 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? (50052 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 07, 2015
GUYS!!!

As long as they hv a corrupt Aunt or grown up cousin, or that Aunty bola that lives next door, some are even corrupt right from their mother's womb so.........

It's the guys

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by mekonglobal(m): 7:05am On Jun 07, 2015
oyin17:
girls

Always on d side of truth, i like dat girl keep it up!
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 07, 2015
Toks2008:

Its obviously girls because they get more attention than men who initiate the move.

A girl at 15 is already getting attention from at least one man a month while a guy of same age will go through hell to even sumorn courage to woo a lady.

most guys who lose their vrgnity below the age of 20 are mostly victims of molestation from ladies and that happens to attractive guys but even an ugly girl at age 16 is already getting wooed by guys and usually older guys.
oya you don try, ur sermon is making me want to change my opinion on the topic smiley
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 07, 2015
sauceny:

Even into the mouth of a croc¿ cheesy
lol, even inside dish washer
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Bolosiye: 7:13am On Jun 07, 2015
tyfodic:
I think guys cos some girls r always scared of the pain of first sex at the tender age
and u think de tot of pain scares dem, no not true. Pain adventurers, best word u can use to discribe dem.

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Gentlesoul96(m): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2015
Na Girls
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by alexbch(m): 7:26am On Jun 07, 2015
sinaj:
babes cry

daz why u get to c teenage pregnancy embarassed
.....are u dis lame ?.....since d guys can't get pregnant...wts ur point ?
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 07, 2015
uniqueren:
Depends on how d virginity is lost

Masturbation..unarguably guys
The koko...na girls ooo, 7 yrs don begin carry belle
Girls develop faster than guys so they indulge in masturbation before guys. But i will agree with you when you say guys on a general note masturbates more than their female counterpart
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 07, 2015
There is no teenage girl that cannot
get sex if she wants it.
But there are many teenage boys
that can't.

Most times, the ball is in the girl's court, and it's so easy to lose their virginity earlier to an almost willing and hor.ny older male.

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by stepaz: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2015
It is obvious is the girls even me as a guy I lost mine at the age of 20yrs hadly you see a virgin girl of 18yrs this days.

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by calcal: 8:07am On Jun 07, 2015
still virgin at 70 years.
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Finland(m): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2015
Naija be like..

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Paulonko(m): 8:10am On Jun 07, 2015
Itz the two of them,, cuz itz the guys that disvirgin the girls... And in the process,they also disvirgin themselves
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by soldierdollar(m): 8:10am On Jun 07, 2015
The logic is 95% of girls sleep with guys older than them .so a young virgin girl will most likely sleep with an older virgin boy .
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2015
The ladies loss theirs first. The very first time I had sex with an Ashawo woman, I was 19 then

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by 6fit(f): 8:12am On Jun 07, 2015
Na girls, cos they grow sexually faster then males....they are more sexually vonourable then male. At 12yrs a lady already hav Boyfriends while @same age a boy is yet to develop confidence to ask a girl out not to talk of asking for sex.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by girlieTberry: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2015
Of course guys!!!
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by sinaj(f): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2015
alexbch:
.....are u dis lame ?.....since d guys can't get pregnant...wts ur point ?

I think you are the dumb nd lame person here undecided

now av u seen or heard of a twelve year old boy that got a gurl pregnant?

nd m pretty sure you av seen or perhaps heard of an 11 yr old girl dat is pregnant.

gurls develop faster dan guyz wen de reach puberty xo dat shud xplain d reason.
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by soji1992: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by soji1992: 8:29am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by soji1992: 8:30am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by jupitre(m): 8:32am On Jun 07, 2015
Na both.boys no dey c anytn in skirt lykwise grls no dy c handsome boys
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by uniqueren(f): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2015
pocohantas:

Who give am the belle?

Probably a 30 years old guy undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by feelcollins: 8:48am On Jun 07, 2015
Gals abeg...
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by 6fit(f): 8:58am On Jun 07, 2015
For guyz, d first time he insert his dik into a punna and ejaculate either into the condom or punna is when d guy is disvirgined.....i may be right or wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by shammahyaro(f): 9:04am On Jun 07, 2015
A friend of mine at sec sch then,lost her's at 14 and became an addict....she even molested her bro too........... She allegedly when to a guys house to beg for intimacy,,,,

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Toks2008(m): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2015
shammahyaro:
A friend of mine at sec sch then,lost her's at 14 and became an addict....she even molested her bro too........... She allegedly when to a guys house to beg for intimacy,,,,

Oh my, she must have been intimate with a guy who has the demonic spirit of nymphomaniac and this si why sexual intercourse is more spiritual than physical.

She needs deliverance because that spirit may never let her have a real relationship but will always want to screw anything she sees.What a pity.
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Toks2008(m): 9:24am On Jun 07, 2015
6fit:
For guyz,d first time he insert his dik into a punna and ejaculate either into the condom or punna is when d guy is disvirgined.....i may be right or wrong

You are right my sis and infact anytime i remember my story i always laugh and mock myself. I was actually a victim of molestation from a lady.

I was just 17years and on my 17th birthday i met one Calabar girl and i just jokingly asked for a dance and like a spring board she jumped into my hands and i was like oops.

Because i had known Christ since i was 13years i was so scared of fornicating like hell and i always believe that once i do it,i will die instantly and go to hell so i tried all my best to cut off the affair but for where? it was as if she was sent on a mission to take my innocence.

She would try all tactics but i would rebuff them until one day she showed up in my hostel and i was alone and she spent no time descending on me like a hungry lioness and before i said jack she has put in the nigga and i felt like where i dey? before i could say stop i erupted like a fool within seconds and she stood up,cleaned up and left,that was the last time i saw her and im talking about the early 90s.

Now when i remember that episode i always wonder what would have gone through her mind the moment i erupted, she will be like "who be this mumu noodles" but i was just an innocent guy at 17. The truth is that i actually got really disvirgined at 25 lol

3 Likes

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by hugobuzz(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2015
of course it's the girls nah. and the finer ones start even earlier and have more frequent sex. fact.

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by real86(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2015
elantraceey:
I believe its guys.
nah nah nah.... na babe. how many guys get mind to approach girls. Most girls dey intentionally hold up till a specific age. That is to say, guys are ready to have them at a tender age of (14-16)yrs. For na girls.

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Princekembas(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2015
divAnnie:
I would say its the guys, they have a greater sex_ual urge. They just want to jam their stuff into 'anything' cheesy
buharri summons u
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Soft10(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2015
CR77:
Guys cry cry cry cry
I knw dat wat u will say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.