Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,350 members, 7,950,722 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? (50049 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by drmaxayuba(m): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
Unilever Nigeria Plc is recruiting Oprators, new Slot Available.

A few new positions are now available for businesses interested in partnering with with Unilever, with specific focus on Lipton Project. They are recruiting Operators who will help drive their growth agenda and ensure that they reach more consumers in Lagos and Ibadan.
interested Candidates should meet some basic requirements.

For more information , please read this instructions carefully .......

To Apply,
1. Visit this post on unilever Facebook page click>>>> https://m.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/844848612231567/?type=1&theater

2. Like the post,

3. Request for full details on how to apply for this slot offered by Unilever on the comment box and we would send you a personal message with details on this opportunity. Lipton is a product produced by Unilever makers of ( Omo, Lux, Sunlight, Lifebouy, Dove, Vaseline, Lipton , BlueBand, Knorr, Ryco, Vaseline etc..

NOTE: YOU MUST FIRST LIKE THE POST AFTER CLICKING THIS LINK BEFORE WE CAN SEND YOU FULL DETAILS OF THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY.
https://m.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/844848612231567/?type=1&comment_id=850116738371421&_rdr

➡ This information is brought to u by Unilever Campus Ambassadors A.B.U Zaria...
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by eke28(m): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
softnipples:
I think its we ladies cuz a guy of 15yrs for instance doesn't really know whatz up with sex.
I may be wrong thou

Even if he knows, he will be afraid to aproach a lady for that b/c he don't know how to start asking for it But for ladies older guys will ask them out from the age of 13 self unless she is of the class that matures late.

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ladies of course.
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by nkemdi89(f): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
Girls, cos they attain puberty before guys and they become conscious of their body in general also girls are vulnerable most times to touch, words, money and self esteem. Peer influence, romantic novels and tele mondo.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Toks2008(m): 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
divAnnie:
I would say its the guys, they have a greater sex_ual urge. They just want to jam their stuff into 'anything' cheesy

Its obviously girls because they get more attention than men who initiate the move.

A girl at 15 is already getting attention from at least one man a month while a guy of same age will go through hell to even sumorn courage to woo a lady.

most guys who lose their vrgnity below the age of 20 are mostly victims of molestation from ladies and that happens to attractive guys but even an ugly girl at age 16 is already getting wooed by guys and usually older guys.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by daveP(m): 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
^^^The ladies

lemme spare the syllogism

hmm@teempakguy.
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Skain(m): 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
Gals...
Always being pestered by agbayas

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Toks2008:

Its obviously girls because they get more attention than men who initiate the move.

A girl at 15 is already getting attention from at least one man a month while a guy of same age will go through hell to even sumorn courage to woo a lady.

most guys who lose their vrgnity below the age of 20 are mostly victims of molestation from ladies and that happens to attractive guys but even an ugly girl at age 16 is already getting wooed by guys and usually older guys.

I looked up intelligent in the dictionary just now, and I saw your passport grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
I was 17 and she was 15 her BF was 25,she was my first... Well go figure

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by tintingz(m): 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
I will say it is girls.

They get attention from guys when they start developing two oranges. grin

They fall cheap with sweet words and tip cash.

They(girls) mature faster than guys including konji so they wanna explore having older guys has boyfriends. smiley

So yes girls lost their virginity earlier than guys.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
uniqueren:
Depends on how d virginity is lost
Masturbation..unarguably guys The koko...na girls ooo, 7 yrs don begin carry belle
A man does not basically lose his virginity, men are not really virgins.
If they are considered virgins, they don't lose it with masturbation.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
uniqueren:
Depends on how d virginity is lost

Masturbation..unarguably guys
The koko...na girls ooo, 7 yrs don begin carry belle
You didn't make any sense

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
divAnnie:
I would say its the guys, they have a greater sex_ual urge. They just want to jam their stuff into 'anything' cheesy

I feel insulted
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Obviously, its d men.
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by kaadibia(m): 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Simple Biology tells me that No teenage boy is a virgin because they all experience nocturnal ejaculation during puberty except the boy is not normal
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
The most intelligent posts I've seen on this thread are
Toks2008
Nkemdi88
Uniqueren

oseod (seriously, this guy isn't just intelligent, he radiating so much sexiness.......he's "intellisexy"wink cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
divAnnie:

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by JIMMYWAT(m): 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
U know it eazy to identify girl dat is a virgin because dere koko always come with buletproof and u can distinguish b/w new one and torkumbo bu for guys u cant it still intact any tyme. Tink is girls who losee first because dy grow fast dan male and their urge comes faster

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by lepasharon(f): 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
I didn't have an older guy as a boyfriend sad. I was a late bloomer
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by doninno(m): 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Give ur reasons
oyin17:
girls
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by JIMMYWAT(m): 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
6ty6ix:
U know it eazy to identify girl dat is a virgin because dere koko always come with buletproof and u can distinguish b/w new one and torkumbo bu for guys u cant it still intact any tyme. Tink is girls who losee first because dy grow fast dan male and their urge comes faster
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by tosyne2much(m): 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
speener:
OP your grammar is awful and bad. People should learn to stay quiet if they know they can't express themselves grammatically. Everybody must not create a thread on Nairaland. Tenses, spelling, even organisation, zero. Haba.
hmmmmm
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by TheNextAce: 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
It is the ladies. Most boys are still caught up in their childish ways around their early teens while girls are lost in the world of romance novels and the obvious attention given to them by older men. Peer pressure amongst ladies to date someone older is another factor. A girl of 13 would most likely be in a relationship with an 18yr old while boys of the same age are using bottle caps to play football on their desks.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Ekiseme(m): 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
I'll say Girls, for the fact that i'm still a virginus cool
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by bueze046(m): 12:01am On Jun 07, 2015
I will think over it..
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by dannybomb(m): 12:03am On Jun 07, 2015
seating down with a bottle of orijin watching as d beefing unfold
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by 4everGrand(m): 12:03am On Jun 07, 2015
Cutehector:
We hav all sinned and fallen short of d glory of God. embarassed

Just say u lost urs in ur pre-teens. :-)
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Penboy: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2015
lepasharon:
I didn't have an older guy as a boyfriend sad. I was a late bloomer
*rushes to check dp*
that's if you've bloomed at all gan!

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Misogynist2014(m): 12:07am On Jun 07, 2015
All men are virgins

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by heavendooor(m): 12:17am On Jun 07, 2015
There no measure to which one can determine that unless you need some gossip and speculations or to be guided by general assumptions and they don't work...
Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Shubbylee(m): 12:19am On Jun 07, 2015
CR77:
Guys cry cry cry cry

Nah!! Girls can fück whenever they want, dick is free!! But guys have to toast, spend and do a lot of bullshït b4 dey can get pûssy!!

3 Likes

Re: Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? by Toks2008(m): 12:47am On Jun 07, 2015
oseod:
The most intelligent posts I've seen on this thread are
Toks2008
Nkemdi88
Uniqueren

oseod (seriously, this guy isn't just intelligent, he radiating so much sexiness.......he's "intellisexy"wink cool cool cool

Lol o boy are u sure you are noy g+y

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.