Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,646 members, 7,889,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:58 PM

President Buhari And His Enemies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And His Enemies (6791 Views)

Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' / Governance Is Stagnant Because Buhari Is Working With His Enemies — Buba Galadim / Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And His Enemies by MyMouth(m): 6:10am On Jun 07, 2015
Mynd44:

This Orubebe behavior started on twitter when some people discovered that while they were paid just $100, others were forming overlords and getting thousands of dollars
Chei!!!!! I fo.rk up sha! I would have created another account and be praising gej and quietly collecting my cool cash while I use this account to talk my church mind! But one thing is how would I have lived with myself knowing fully well I was doing something I never believed in. Bacanistar and co dey try sha!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Enemies by Iroh88(m): 6:11am On Jun 07, 2015
Firefire:
Anyone that expresses a contrary view or draws attention to his intellectual and temperamental deficiencies is jeered at as an “enemy” of Nigeria.
After all you've written, you forgot one very key stuff- calling out your fellow rodents. Let me help you.

Barcanista, Truckpusher, severusnape, mogidi, mizmycoli, all turn up this minute!!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Enemies by eleko1: 6:11am On Jun 07, 2015
Those pipu are simply THIEVES.There won't be biz as usual again,hence his lamentation.
Mynd44:

You PDP/GEJ people still fail to see what the #GEJout movement was about. It was not about people who wanted money or wanted to be paid, it was about people who got tired of the way things were going and decided to kick against it.

I found it amusing when it was known that people like Aye Dee got paid thousands of dollars while a lot of other supporters of PDP got zilch on twitter. Hell even the ones that got a semblance got just a miserable $100. While I agree that nothing is wrong in being paid for doing what you believe but if it is done for the improvement of your country or society, it should be to facilitate you and not payment as a method of salary or wage. Which is just you pushing your greedy interest.

Seems you GEJ fans are tired of hearing how others got paid while you were left out cold. It is nobody's fault that some people were offered money by the PDP via Nairaland while you supporters were not even considered. Does that hurt? Pele Keep asking to be paid after they have lost the elections and are not eager to release funds
Re: President Buhari And His Enemies by Firefire(m): 6:11am On Jun 07, 2015
Iroh88:
Show me a TANoid and I'd show you a man who's tuition was wasted.

Inunibini buruku.

You have learnt another word today.

Bravo!

Inunibini buruku! e fi eke sile ati iwa odale.
Re: President Buhari And His Enemies by Mynd44: 6:11am On Jun 07, 2015
Firefire:

Sanusi and his many unsubstantiated allegations?

OBJ with his long letters with alarms of GEJ snipers and hired assassins that are yet to be revealed to ordinary eyes ?

Anyway, that is story for another day.

The message is very clear, most of us here are passionate about our views and would be glad to represent it again and again without any forms of inducement.
But you would appreciate it if you are paid to do so right? grin
Re: President Buhari And His Enemies by Iroh88(m): 6:13am On Jun 07, 2015
Mynd44:

Everyone makes grammatical errors. It is nothing jare
Rubbish. How come these guys make it look as though it is their exclusive prerogative??

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Enemies by Mynd44: 6:13am On Jun 07, 2015
MyMouth:

Chei!!!!! I fo.rk up sha! I would have created another account and be praising gej and quietly collecting my cool cash while I use this account to talk my church mind! But one thing is how would I have lived with myself knowing fully well I was doing something I never believed in. Bacanistar and co dey try sha!
Lmaooooo
Re: President Buhari And His Enemies by Firefire(m): 6:14am On Jun 07, 2015
Mynd44:

But you would appreciate it if you are paid to do so right? grin

I see you cannot read between the lines. cheesy

Eko ila kuro leko eko o kola.
Re: President Buhari And His Enemies by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:14am On Jun 07, 2015
Mynd44:

So this is what it has come to? You people are openly coming out to ask for money for supporting BS.

Is that what you could come up with after you've been scammed with "chanji"?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Enemies by Mynd44: 6:15am On Jun 07, 2015
Iroh88:
Rubbish. How come these guys make it look as though it is their exclusive prerogative??
Mistooks happen...

I just made one too grin

Should not be hammered on
Re: President Buhari And His Enemies by Iroh88(m): 6:15am On Jun 07, 2015
Firefire:

You have learnt another word today.
Bravo!
Inunibini buruku! e fi eke sile ati iwa odale.
Yeah I did.
Inunibini buruku. E fi eke sile ati iwa odale.
Keep them coming roach, I got all day.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Enemies by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:23am On Jun 07, 2015
PDP must be bankrupt. They can't pay the firm that designed all the venues they used in their campaigns.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Enemies by DropShot: 6:28am On Jun 07, 2015
Iroh88:
Some were promised ministerial aide appointments only to get terribly disappointed. cheesy

He even had the nerve to say he would have accepted the offer had it come from Buhari. cheesy

Deluded protection seeking camelion. grin
Who are you referring to? The person on this forum?
Re: President Buhari And His Enemies by SeverusSnape(m): 6:32am On Jun 07, 2015
Iroh88:
After all you've written, you forgot one very key stuff- calling out your fellow rodents. Let me help you.

Barcanista, Truckpusher, severusnape, mogidi, mizmycoli, all turn up this minute!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And His Enemies by Iroh88(m): 6:37am On Jun 07, 2015
DropShot:

Who are you referring to? The person on this forum?
The one and only "Protection Seeker" and King of saTANs in his own words. cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Enemies by MizMyColi(f): 6:57am On Jun 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Pained mofo..............Little wonder you've got too many rodents running around you in your poor profile picture. grin

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

Lols

I refuse to be tempted to laugh more.
Naaa, I can't help it

grincheesygrincheesygrincheesygringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesygringringringringrin
gringringringringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
gringringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesygrin
cheesycheesycheesy
cheesygrin
grin

All I see here apart from the OP's are baseless and intangible rant-esque epistles and as usual, their bile filled campaign of calumny.

Happy Sunday Guyssmiley
*moonwalks outta thread*
grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari And His Enemies by MizMyColi(f): 6:59am On Jun 07, 2015
Temitemi1!!

Severussnape! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And His Enemies by SeverusSnape(m): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
Temitemi1!!

Severussnape! cheesy
Milady! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Enemies by DropShot: 7:05am On Jun 07, 2015
Iroh88:
The one and only "Protection Seeker" and King of saTANs in his own words. cheesy
Hahahaha! I know him.

He who stands for nothing falls for anything!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Enemies by Orikinla(m): 7:16am On Jun 07, 2015
Mynd44:
[size=18pt]When a man's ways are pleasing to the LORD, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him. When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. When a man's ways please the LORD, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.
Proverbs 16:7[/size]

Re: President Buhari And His Enemies by Urine: 7:18am On Jun 07, 2015
You just have to love NL political thugs. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Enemies by MizMyColi(f): 7:22am On Jun 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Milady! cheesy

Loooool
Good Morning Dear.
smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? / 10 Quick Facts About The IBADAN CIRCULAR ROAD / PDP Tells NASS They Shouldn't Surrender Their Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.