Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? (6738 Views)

Biafra: Boycotting Anambra Election Our Last Push To Achieving Referendum – IPOB / Buhari Government Boycotting Netanyahu's Visit To ECOWAS Will Spell Doom / FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by APCLyingBastard: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2016
This affirmative action nonsense has gone too far.

Because there was no black actor/actress nominated in this year's Oscars does that warrant the entire black Hollywood from boycotting the event?

What of the year's prior that no Asian or Latin American was nominated did the Asians and Latinos boycot the event?

This is like having a situation were white people boycot the 100m Olympics final because no white athlete made it to the finals.

If black America wants to be taken seriously then they should start doing serious films and not the usual vulgar pulp movies they are used to making and starring in.

These black actors are also to blame alongside their music counterparts in furthering the nigger culture among black Americans with their rubbish vulgar ghetto inspired films.

I believe the oscars should go on without paying any heed to their foolish overrated egos.

Yeye

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 23, 2016
It's because,you are a lying bastard.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by LoveMachine(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2016
Did you really just type negroes? What year is this 1964?

14 Likes

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by omenka(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2016
BlackMaria:
Let me give you a hint why he finally created this thread. Lol.

I advised him to read widely and stop being so dangerously ignorant when he said "Trump would fight Buhari on their behalf."

I told him he's too clueless and that Trump doesn't give a rat's ass about ALL BLACKS, then asked him if he's aware of Trump's latest rants about blacks boycotting the Oscars. cheesy

Below were our exchanges:

APCLyingBastard:

Come and fight the war now.

You think this is 1966?

How we go blame una if not for that bastard muslim filth in the white house who forced this boko president on us una go talk?

Well Trump is coming to do the needful,

Omenka

Oh, so na Trump una dey hope for to come fight the war wen una dey hungry for!!

Chai!! Rotflmao!! cheesycheesycheesy

What fun would Nairaland be without you guys? cheesy

Gracias muchos. Just made my morning. cheesycheesycheesycheesy

APCLyingBastard:

At least he won't throw a blind eye to the artrocities committed by these boko govt.

At least he won't dedicate his personal campaign manager and his fake change slogan to a bigoted party.

At least he won't stand and support genocide by the APC terrorist govt in their quest for oil.

Isn't this why Muslims like you hate Trump to the point that you create fake articles claiming Trump wants to deport Nigerians in the US?

Yeye

Omenka:

Lmao. cheesy When dem tell una to read vast and stop consuming staples from trent and breakingtimes, and igberetv, una go curse person till thy kingdom come. cheesy

Bogeh, first, how old you be??

Errrm, secondly, who says Trump gives a fickle buzzard's testicles about blacks?? For Trump, ALL BLACK are animals and should be colonised/tamed till eternity. cheesy

Have you read about his latest rants about blacks threatening to boycott the Oscars?? Oh I bet you haven't- it wasn't featured on igberetv.com and the rest of your preferred sites. cheesy

Expand the scope of your info sources boy and rid yourself of such acute and dangerous ignorance.

Bya. smiley

Here's the link: www.nairaland.com/2884146/buhari-expanding-army#42241718

Lmao. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by patrick89(m): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2016
APCLyingBastard:
This affirmative action nonsense has gone too far.

Because there was no black actor/actress nominated in this year's Oscars does that warrant the entire black Hollywood from boycotting the event?

What of the year's prior that no Asian or Latin American was nominated did the Asians and Latinos boycot the event?

This is like having a situation were white people boycot the 100m Olympics final because no white athlete made it to the finals.

If black America wants to be taken seriously then they should start doing serious films and not the usual vulgar pulp movies they are used to making and starring in.

These black actors are also to blame alongside their music counterparts in furthering the nigger culture among black Americans with their rubbish vulgar ghetto inspired films.

I believe the oscars should go on without paying any heed to their foolish overrated egos.

Yeye
. Don't mind them! Aside. Empire black has not done any meaningful movie in the last couple of months, and they expect awards.. rubbish.. they should work hard to earn it. After all the ceo of Oscar award is a negro.. enough of these gangsters. Mm. They should work hard and stop seeking for sympathy..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:

I advised him to read widely and stop being so dangerously ignorant when he said "Trump would fight Buhari on their behalf."
Bro,u get time to dey answer am. His moniker alone shows he's ntn but a lying bastard.
"Trump would fight Buhari on their behalf".
Is it on pdp(wailers) or ipob behalf. All em dis buhari haters are clowns,I swear.
Hahahahahahahahaha.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by naijapips02: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2016
This is one of the reasons i so wanna vote trump in. Depot their sorry arses. How many Indians, Asians, Arabs, are on the board?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by kingzizzy: 11:11am On Jan 23, 2016
There was an argument that Michael B. Jordan should have been norminated for his role in Creed. Instead, Hollywood made the Oscars an all white affair
Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by Mixty: 11:12am On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:

I told him he's too clueless and that Trump doesn't give a rat's ass about ALL BLACKS, then asked him if he's aware of Trump's latest rants about blacks boycotting the Oscars. cheesy

Lmao. cheesy
Bro, pity the poor OP na cheesy
You have levelled him finally. Even though I am not a buhari fan like that, this is a technical knockout.

And the loser is .......LYINGBASTARD grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by APCzombie: 11:14am On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:

Lmao. cheesy

Of what reason did you post this foolishness?

Trump can't be stumped and the witch of Washington you are hoping to carry on Hajiya merkel's foolishness into America won't work.

Stick to the topic or Gtfo.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by coolzeal(m): 11:16am On Jan 23, 2016
If you think racism is dead then you are living in different planet. Honestly, most black actors are superb and even work much harder to achieve success than their white counterparts but not genuinely appreciated. Not quite long ago, blacks were called monkeys.. #Fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by APCzombie: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2016
Mixty:

Bro, pity the poor OP na cheesy
You have levelled him finally. Even though I am not a buhari fan like that, this is a technical knockout.

And the loser is .......LYINGBASTARD grin grin

Pity your worthless zombie life.

You zombies have no sense at all.

The negroes dominating the entertainment industry in America are at the spear tip of the niggerization culture which has made black America the worst demograph on all indices in the western world.

Stick to the topic or follow your fellow zombie Omenka out of this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by APCzombie: 11:22am On Jan 23, 2016
coolzeal:
If you think racism is dead then you are living in different planet. Honestly, most black actors are superb and even work much harder to achieve success than their white counterparts but not genuinely appreciated. Not quite long ago, blacks were called monkeys.. #Fact.

Enough with this bullsh1t racist card.

Most people identify with their own culture for entertainment.

Given that America is overwhelmingly White and that not everyone can identify with a niggerfied character makes black entertainment restricted to the ghettos of America.

It is a vicious cycle as black entertainers have to provide the character refrence for black viewers thereby perpetuating the niggerfied culture.

Black entertainers are at the epicenter of destroying black America with their ever stereotypical roles which they will gladly accept just to get a pay cheque.

Bill Cosby was an advocate against this black exploitation by black entertainers and Hollywood and that is why they had to shut him down with rape accusations.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by omenka(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2016
Suddenly, Omenka is a Muslim for supporting Buhari. Angela Merkel is a"Hajiya" for opening her doors to Muslim immigrants.

I bet all those in the British parliament who supported the motion to ban Trump from entering the UK due to his anti-Islam rants are also Muslims and Abok1s. cheesy

These PDP supporters sef. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by APCzombie: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2016
LoveMachine:
Did you really just type negroes? What year is this 1964?

I guess the right word to use is not negro but nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by APCzombie: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:
Suddenly, Omenka is a Muslim for supporting Buhari. Angela Merkel is a"Hajiya" for opening her doors to Muslim immigrants.

I bet all those in the British parliament who supported the motion to ban Trump from entering the UK due to his anti-Islam rants are also Muslims and Abok1s. cheesy

Take your rubbish out of here.

Wether you like it or not Hillary Clinton or any democrat for that matter is not going to win the next elections.

Obama's failed jihad dies with his office.

Buhari's tyranny will no longer be overlooked by the White House

And for you to claim non Muslim is the hiegth of deception knowing how many times you have asked a mod to delete a thread I made under my bishop handle exposing Islamic barbarity.

Keep your foolish head on a towel because by November this year all your wet dreams of global jihad ends when that bastard finally leaves the white house for good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by dBard: 11:33am On Jan 23, 2016
coolzeal:

Dude, am all f black power and all that, BUT let's be honest here...BLACK MOVIES SUCK AS.S, and That Is putting it mildly.
I am a movie watcher n frankly black actors are really quite poor considering.
The good ones are very few n d exceptional ones are extremely so..and this is because they make crappy movies n act mediocre roles.

The Oscars Is About PERFORMANCE not race/color.
Lets#leavetrashforlawma jare

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by APCzombie: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2016
How many white entertainers have been honored with an award by BET and Soul Train?

Why must black people in America claim racism with a racist logic on their part?

If no black was nominated isn't that a sign of reflection on the guild of black actors? Is there any such thing as white actors guild or white entertainment ?

Black America must wake up and stop using rascism as an excuse after all there is a nigger in the white house for God's sakes!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by APCzombie: 11:41am On Jan 23, 2016
dBard:

Dude, am all f black power and all that, BUT let's be honest here...BLACK MOVIES SUCK AS.S, and That Is putting it mildly.
The good ones are very few n d exceptional ones are extremely so..and this is because they make crappy movies n act mediocre roles.

Black American movies suck ass.

They are overtly sexually explicit, vulgar in language and full of ghetto drama.

The black actors in Hollywood are there to refrence this same culture from which black viewership cn be gotten.

This is why Samuel L Jackson must always speak like a street corner drug dealer, why will smith must be a hip dancing ghetto superstar in all his Yeye flicks.

This further puts the niggerization of black America in the main stream further propagating that nonsense stereotype among young black Americans .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by APCzombie: 11:45am On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:

Shey you see how your foolishness on this thread has finally led to your own self disgrace?

Next time never post off topic

Zombie Muslim swine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by coolzeal(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2016
dBard:

Are you saying Beast Of No Nation by Idris Elba does not deserve an Academy Award?.. The truth is, Hollywood need more black representation and black people need to pull out their resources to empower their own. Over 90% of Academy voters are white.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by Pidggin(f): 11:48am On Jan 23, 2016
I still can't watch a black American movie to the end. I have tried severally but most are full of Ganstarism, curse words and explicit sexual content, plus they often lack creativity. Blacks need to step up to be able to compete.

However, we all know that racism exists, so I suspect it is influencing some unfavorable decisions being made towards blacks involvement

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by APCzombie: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2016
coolzeal:
Over 90% of Academy voters are white males.

Why not boycott the Noble prize awards as they are usually 99.9% white

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by coolzeal(m): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2016
APCzombie:

Enough with this bullsh1t racist card.

Most people identify with their own culture for entertainment.

Given that America is overwhelmingly White and that not everyone can identify with a niggerfied character makes black entertainment restricted to the ghettos of America.

It is a vicious cycle as black entertainers have to provide the character refrence for black viewers thereby perpetuating the niggerfied culture.

Black entertainers are at the epicenter of destroying black America with their ever stereotypical roles which they will gladly accept just to get a pay cheque.

Bill Cosby was an advocate against this black exploitation by black entertainers and Hollywood and that is why they had to shut him down with rape accusations.
It's absolutely insane to call black movies Ghetto when the majority of their movies portrays classic example of artistic element. The truth is, Hollywood and the Academy is absolutely white and black people need to uplift their own if they want to be appreciated for their hard-work considering the history of America. A classic Artist should be unbiased.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by coolzeal(m): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2016
APCzombie:

Why not boycott the Noble prize awards as they are usually 99.9% white
I wonder why it took them so long to see through this. Perhaps someday but the topic is Oscar or The Academy Award.
Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by APCzombie: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2016
BlackMaria:

And you are a typical zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by APCzombie: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2016
coolzeal:
I wonder why it took them so long to see through this. Perhaps someday but the topic is Oscar or The Academy Award.

Have black actors not been nominated before this year?

If they don't get a nomination why not look at the why the winners got nominated instead on focusing on skin color
Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2016
I find it funny that black Hollywood is wailing. African Americans have become entitled brats throwing tantrums at the slightest displeasure. Why do black movies have to be nominated very year? The best in movie production are being nominated. What black Hollywood should have done is show us which black movies are actually better than the currently nominated ones. Period.

PS: Patrick89, Empire is a bullshit show. Nothing cerebral, and sensationalist at best. Not the kind of show anybody should be watching.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by Mamatee07: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2016
As someone said the Oscars is a symptom of the problem. How many roles are there for black actors each year compared to white actors How many black actors got to act lead roles this yeah shebi its when you get the opportunity that you can excel. The quality of black movies are bad because the Hollywood Executives do not fund black movies. So most black movies are independently funded. If Blacks had access to the big budgets that Whites have access to it will be an even playing field , right now its not. They should stop writing roles specifically for one race or the other instead except for historical movies everyone should be able audition for any role and then give it to the best man despite color. Right now what you have is they will write a script and specify they need only 2 blacks in the whole movie. Right now Hollywood favors Whites over people of color.

So the problem is not Oscars but the system itself.

By the way the word Negroes is disrespectful to all black people. Mods you should censor such a word

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2016
APCzombie:

And you are a typical zombie
Lying bastard or zombie. Use 1 account jare. GBEF
Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by APCzombie: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2016
BlackMaria:

Lying bastard or zombie. Use 1 account jare. GBEF

Generout of here zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Negroes Of America Boycotting The Oscars? by coolzeal(m): 11:59am On Jan 23, 2016
APCzombie:

Have black actors not been nominated before this year?

If they don't get a nomination why not look at the why the winners got nominated instead on focusing on skin color
Are you saying that they are no Black actors who deserve to be nominated this year? The truth is Hollywood or Oscar or Grammy are white people thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kashamu Dissociates Himself From Defection Of His Followers To APC / Bandits, Herdsmen On Rampage In Kaduna, Ondo, Plateau; Kill 9, Abduct 12 / Letter To Southern Nigerians Particularly Yoruba People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.