Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:15 PM

President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos (32012 Views)

Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting / Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment / Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by jaybee3(m): 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

I don't think fashola's effect would be felt if made minister of justice.....fashola is one hell of a smart man,you should hear him talk about power......to me I think fashola would do great if made minister of power or works
The complexity of that department demands it's handled by technocrats since we are still searching for quick solutions to deliver measurable results.
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
There is no confirmation of the Fashola story, this is how lies fly, later they will blame buhari for it. The pictures could have been taken at different times
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Bright4(m): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
A very confident and reliable president... we blive in u the General! Save trip.
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
jaybee3:

The complexity of that department demands it's handled by technocrats since we are still searching for quick solutions to deliver measurable results.

Hmmm who do you have in mind then?
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D guy lied to us he had only #1m Its not fair Buhari can't be trusted Make he go come back kan tell us how he take get close to #1b *cries for nigeria*
Where did buhari tell you that he had 1m in his account

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by juman(m): 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hausa people in control of the country again, hope they would not fail like before.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by jaybee3(m): 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Hmmm who do you have in mind then?
I don't have anyone in mind but they shouldn't restrict their search to politicians

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by doctokwus: 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
jaybee3:
Why do i think Fashola is being groomed for the minister of justice role

One of the main agenda of the G7 meeting is corruption and it's an open secret we need to tackle it in Nigeria.

This trip with fashola points towards MoJ role IMO
Nah.I think Fashola would most likely be his Chief of Staff,that way he has an oversight and inputs into all affairs ,not just being restricted to a particular ministry.
Definitely BRF would play a key role in the govt,PMB seems to like him for all what he has done,apart from seeming in tune with pmb's goals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
Obiagelli:
Where did buhari tell you that he had 1m in his account
U've forgotten
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Demdem(m): 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
AdoraAmadi:
he travelled with Fashola & Gov Shettima

Good one. In the days of Jonah-daft, the fool will take along with him an entire village.
Good riddance to the curse.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
U've forgotten
A link shouldn't be that difficult to find.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by jaybee3(m): 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U've forgotten
He said he had at least 1M in his account

The At least qualifier meant his lower balance of account was 1M but not the exact balance

What's your level of education?

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by OreMI22: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Same plane APC criticized GEJ for using.
Now it is suddenly ok for President of Nigeria to fly his own plane instead of taking a commercial plane?
Okay, i dey see una every day o!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
May he never returns~ amen.

OSINBANDE get ready to become the president!
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
jaybee3:

He said he had at least 1M in his account

The At least qualifier meant his lower balance of account was 1M but not the exact balance

What's your level of education?
Wadz dis mad man saying?
And how wetin u talk relate to dis topic
Never knew u apc supporters re dis daft
Na now una dhe analyze grammar
Fullish people
He shld ve said at least #500m, den we go understand, not saying at least #1m and now we abt to hear almost a billion naira as his net worth, definitely his cash at hand will be like #200m or more
Mad supporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by jaybee3(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Amy he never comes back amen.

OSINBANDE get ready to become the president!

Are you even sure you going to see the next daylight?

Brainleśs twàt

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by olapluto(m): 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
This is a delegation going there for real business. Not a delegation containing Reno and his girlfriend, Mama P and plenty aides.
No wonder Angela was quick to invite Mohammad to the G7.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

I don't think fashola's effect would be felt if made minister of justice.....fashola is one hell of a smart man,you should hear him talk about power......to me I think fashola would do great if made minister of power or works
I agree, he has too much to offer to be dumped at Ministry of Justice, the power sector needs a man like him.
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by jaybee3(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Wadz dis mad man saying?
And how wetin u talk relate to dis topic
Never knew u apc supporters re dis daft
Na now una dhe analyze grammar
Fullish people
He shld ve said at least #500m, den we go understand, not saying at least #1m and now we abt to hear almost a billion naira as his net worth, definitely his cash at hand will be like #200m or more
Mad supporters
You are obviously very stupid. Senseless retardddddd

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have lied about the balance in his account since he had no reason to lie.
The balance would most certainly have been less than 2M at the time he was quoted

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
jaybee3:

Am i even sure am going to see the next daylight?

I am a Brainless Arrow and I will die on top of buhari's wife during hot sex action

Fixed.

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
jaybee3:

You are obviously very stupid. Senseless retardddddd

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have lied about the balance in his account since he had no reason to lie.
The balance would most certainly have been less than 2M at the time he was quoted
U see how fullish u re
U got maggots inside ur brain
So how much do u tink is in his acct now, judging by d 900m he has as assets(cash and properties)
Sometimes, I wonder if Buhari and apc used u guys brain for rituals
U don't tink
Anytin I say hear is based on dis report
So stop bin childish

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
firstEVA:
I agree, he has too much to offer to be dumped at Ministry of Justice, the power sector needs a man like him.

Exactly!! I hope PMB includes the likes of fashola,abike dabiri,Pat utomi,fayemi etc in his cabinet. If he does it'd be a step in the right direction
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by aresa: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Are you telling me he didn't travel with 200+ people?? Impressive!! I thought Nigerian presidents had to travel like that o

Jona traveling with 200 or more people was nothing but staged estacode scam to collect travel allowance and do shopping with stolen funds which sometimes is up to or more than a year salary.
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by jaybee3(m): 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U see how fullish u re
U got maggots inside ur brain
So how much do u tink is in his acct now, judging by d 900m he has as assets(cash and properties)
Sometimes, I wonder if Buhari and apc used u guys brain for rituals
U don't tink
Anytin I say hear is based on dis report
So stop bin childish
What assets are valued at 900M?

Why won't you just engage your brain for crying out loud?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
jaybee3:
What assets are valued at 900M?
Why won't you just engage your brain for crying out loud?
Full Read d thread well And stop yarning shitz

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rilwon:

Yardau asset was over 2bilion when he declared it.
but he did not lie about having one million in his account or borrowing money to buy nomination form, did he?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by yusufamo(m): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
The fact that Baba has Fashola in his entourage convinces me that he is not going there to play. I hope Baba comes back and start taking the bull by the horn
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Kentrasso(f): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Can this man sit in one place and be president for just one week?

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by mohisi: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
midolian:
Sai Baba! God be with you
I 2 much love this man ,God be with u Baba haters can go 2 hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by bigtt76(f): 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
Impressive
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by naijafella(m): 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
Na now we get President...see class. PMB all the way!
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by anonimi: 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mutuwa:
smiley

This invitation is a clear indication of the international community’s willingness to cooperate with the new government of Nigeria.

The international community is obviously acknowledging Nigeria’s significant role in global affairs especially with the recent change in government.

naijafella:
Na now we get President...see class. PMB all the way!

Stop displaying your IGNORANCE in public.

Jonathan was invited and attended in 2010.

He was also invited in 2011.

So........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption / Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.