Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos (32015 Views)

Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting / Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment / Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by IYANGBALI: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
i like this man him no dey carry him wife travel like that magician from otuoke wey call himself president

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Dollyak(f): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
otipoju:

Dolly...I want to contact someone that you know outside nairaland.
Okay... Who and from where?
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by HAPIGEO(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
sai niger
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Fearcom(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
anonimi:

Keep believing the LIES of the paparazzi SCAM president.

We go soon hear sey he travelled with DOUBLE the number of Jonathan's delegation. Abi you nor see the big presidential jet he used

Na then your eyes go clear sey you be one of us - 200 million mumus! embarassed

BTW, when is the Daura Magician going to sell off the presidential jets and CONTINUE flying commercial like when he visited David Cameron on his rest-in-peace journey, as part of his FAKE campaign promise of reducing the cost of governance

A rare display of Acidic like Bitterness on a public forum. It's like you want Buhari to fall down and die!! grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by chrisxxx(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
I hope this invitation has nothing with how to legalise gay and lesbianism in Nigeria?
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Fearcom(m): 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
May he never returns~ amen.

OSINBANDE get ready to become the president!

Have you ever read where it says that men will give account of every idle word they shall speak??
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by sweetgala(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
juman:

You make me laughed. grin grin

If they are men of honour we suppose not to have this kind of failed country.

Clearly you don't know men of honour.

It's the unfortunate intermittent situations we have also had which has done catastrophic damage, Nigeria went to shit the day some stupid officers betrayed their colleagues , superiors and the nation January 15 ,1966 destroying the young energy of our infant nation, and murdering great men unmatched since

The fallout from it which included the civil war was rescued by Jack Gowon, Young Murtala and OBJ re-energized the effort when Gowon slowed down and provided our second republic.

The greed and excesses of that incursion into democracy was checked by GMB who was wickedly expelled by the worst presidents in our history IBB and Abacha.

OBJ second coming brought renewed hope; with it political impunity and GEJ third only to Abacha and IBB

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by otipoju(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dollyak:

Okay... Who and from where?

If you can , send a blank a mail . ill be more at ease to say more.
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by juman(m): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
sweetgala:

It's the unfortunate intermittent situations we have also had which has done catastrophic damage, Nigeria went to shit the day some stupid officers betrayed their colleagues , superiors and the nation January 15 ,1966 destroying the young energy of our infant nation, and murdering great men unmatched since

The fallout from it which included the civil war was rescued by Jack Gowon, Young Murtala and OBJ re-energized the effort when Gowon slowed down and provided our second republic.

The greed and excesses of that incursion into democracy was checked by GMB who was wickedly expelled by the worst presidents in our history IBB and Abacha.

OBJ second coming brought renewed hope; with it political impunity and GEJ third only to Abacha and IBB

You agree with me that nigeria is presently a destroyed country.

Second coming of obasanjo was a disaster. He is an insincere man. Jonathan performed better than him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Fearcom(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
when they were insulting GEJ did you post that your strash to them?

May you not live long if you insults jonathan.

No b only give account, I will give teller and receipt too.

Go and eat my poo jere.mumu

Can you see just how Stupidd you are? Definitely, the curse you have uttered will answer on you and your family. People that talk anyhow die anyhow. You will eat your own shitt. Since you like to curse, you will see the effect of the curse in your own life. You will eat it. Like food and drink it like water. It will rest on you like the clothes you wear . Your own curse will be your portion and experience.
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by BlaqJew: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
doctokwus:
Everytime I see his pics,there is this confidence that tells me we are in safe hands.

Dreamer!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i like this man him no dey carry him wife travel like that magician from otuoke wey call himself president

Look up
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by rabimlomo: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
anonimi:

Very well.

In fact, excellently compared to his predecessors and the 36 state governors. Proof

See the 14 pages of the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

Yinmu! Conttunu to deceive yourself.
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Pavarottii(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
#BabaOneChance
#PaparazziPresido

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by anonimi: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fearcom:

A rare display of Acidic like Bitterness on a public forum. It's like you want Buhari to fall down and die!! grin

Do you know when the Daura Magician will sell the jets
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fearcom:

Can you see just how Stupidd you are? Definitely, the curse you have uttered will answer on you and your family. People that talk anyhow die anyhow. You will eat your own shitt. Since you like to curse, you will see the effect of the curse in your own life. You will eat it. Like food and drink it like water. It will rest on you like the clothes you wear . Your own curse will be your portion and experience.
like I give a poo about you!

Fall into hell and die jere. Yeye de small. Mumu

Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Bamz(m): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
I love you for this post. Ofcourse #nohomo smiley

ComradeAbu:
How can you access Buhari in just 7 days from His Inuguration into office and say he is already failing...?
As for me The former general is doing perfect.

Day of inauguration Saturday 29th of May 2015.
He announced his plans for this Nation order the relocation of Army command center and made clear he won't be destracted with old scores

Sunday 30th of May 2014
Received dignetries from around the world and congratulatory

Day 1 in office Monday 31st May 2015
Appointed Spokes person had meeting with NSA on State of nations security

Day 2 in office Tuesday 1st June 2015
Had meeting with chief of air, Army & Naval staff with police IG and NSA

Day 3 in office Wednesday 2nd June 2015
Traveled to Niger republic to discuss how to takel boko haram with the president and how to reorganize RMNJTF

Day 4 in office Wednesday 3rd June 2015
Went to Chad to discuss with the president of chad on how to create regional stability and over come the menace of Boko Haram

Day 5 in office Thursday 4th June 2015
Appointed the person to head the RMNJTF a Nigerian commander and discuss the acceleration of Central command to Maiduguri

Day 6 in office Friday 5th June 2015
Meet with oil marketers and discuss how to increase PEtrol supply for the main time and also ha dinner with Nigeria Ambasadors..

Day 7 in office Saturday 6th June 2015
Travelled to Germany to attend G7 summit despites Nigeria not being a member bt among the 7 countries invited.

While the president was carrying out these various activities,the VP attented an inauguration in Sudan

Let's not forget with in this space of time Buhari has dealt with other several issues like having to appoint his ADC, Issuing directive to security personnel at airports not to harrase former officials of the past government, Also issued directive to ministers not to approve Contacts except Chief accountans and heads of ministries. And Buhari is even yet to enter the villa and as at then the new senate is yet to be formed....

QUESTION..
When last did we have a president working and not complaining that the troubles facing Nigerians in this country where not caused by him so no one should expect him to find solutions to them or even try to solve them
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by ComradeAbu(m): 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=abraka00 post=34526875][/quote] Bad-Belle
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
I have no doubt that my support (offline and online) for President Buhari has not been in vain.

Our wish-list to the G7 should be the following:

1. Terrorism / Insecurity: Fight against Boko Haram (enlarged force from European Union & USA)
2. Corruption: cooperation from G7 member nations to assist with repatriation of funds and trial of government officials.
3. Power: Serious minded investors from G7 needed in Nigeria.
4. Foreign Relations: Visa on arrival for Nigerians in member nations in G7 cool
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Mutuwa(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
anonimi:

Stop displaying your IGNORANCE in public.

Jonathan was invited and attended in 2010.

He was also invited in 2011.

So........

So go give ur frustrated life a second chance,Ediottt and put it at the back of ur filthy mind that his invitation did still ruined d international relation status of the country..and thanks to chumps like you who are out here barking rubbish.Our president PMB weda u like it or not,will mend such ruptured bond.so pessimists and love children like you can fade into oblivion.
Mumu..
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Mutuwa(m): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
olutunde12:

That is true because this is the first time a nigerian president will attend 'servants' session of g7 meeting. Rubbish, you better wake up. They dont have any thing to contribute there. The queen will only showcase them as heads of her former slave colonies

Stupidityyy at its peak. Its that how it has been?
Charlie..allow your human intellect if you have any,to flow and capture reality ohk..pessimism is what has for soo long left you psychologically malnourished.
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by tola9ja: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS(may disaster be upon him and those that like is post :
D guy lied to us he had only #1m
Its not fair
Buhari can't be trusted
Make he go come back kan tell us how he take get close to #1b
*cries for nigeria*
*cries fir your family not nigerians
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Dollyak(f): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
otipoju:

If you can , send a blank a mail to lemuelforever@gmail.com. ill be more at ease to say more.
Please be patient, my PA will send you a mail.
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by mechanics(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
midolian:
I wonder how and why you chose to trust a source as republicreporters.com when buhari's assets hav not been made public.. I searched through google to see what the site is all about and all I could find was hate campaign against Buhari..jst like breakingtimes.com

Sometimes, it is good to see the fire first.
n if u see d fire, wil u b able to quench it by urself?
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by otipoju(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dollyak:

Please be patient, my PA will send you a mail.

This girl go scatter my head with laughter.... " is coming" of the highest order.

Fortunately my name is Job...I can afford to wait while I do other important things.
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by bashydemy(m): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
when they were insulting GEJ did you post that your strash to them?

May you not live long if you insults jonathan.

No b only give account, I will give teller and receipt too.

Go and eat my poo jere.mumu
mMay God run your life the way GEJ run Nigeria... Say Amen please..
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 08, 2015
Zombie! lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by Bifwoli: 4:20am On Jun 08, 2015
IYANGBALI:

Seems like the clueless Fulani goat herder from the north is going to be running Nigerian affairs mostly from abroad and be home on a temporary basis and you like that?

We warned you that this GMB idler was in it just for the perks and prestige of office but you didn't listen.GMB has no plans,no ideas and no roadmap to fix Nigeria whatsoever.
Re: President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos by bashydemy(m): 5:30am On Jun 08, 2015
anonimi:

He was invited in 2011 as well as already shown to you. If you need more proof of that then find it yourself!

I won't indulge your stubborn goat attitude any longer.
Sorry no link to proof the 2011 invitation bro... back your claim with proof.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ / Joseph Legend Mfon Appointed Environment Minister To State Of Birland / EFCC Stops Dollar Transactions, Asks Embassies To Charge In Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.