Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,552 members, 7,951,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Be Patient - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Patient (738 Views)

How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! / Pope Advises Ipob Agitators To Be Patient At Vatican Vanguard / Trust God, Be Patient. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Patient by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hi everyone,
I just want to pass a message to y'all. Based on God and what he desires for you. Now I know that most of you might be doubting is there really a God? Does he exist? Is there really hell or heaven? So many questions people ask themselves everyday, that is why from asking and probably not getting any reply they feel "oh well".. People say the devil is bad, follow him and go to hell... On the other hand they say where is God really, if there is God, why is there chaos in the world, why are people suffering?.. Well, the truth is there is a God. And he wants you to know and accept him as your Lord and personal saviour.

Now most of you might be going tru a tough time right now, you have probably prayed but u feel God didn't listen to you. Actually he did but God has his time, he won't let you die. Never. He just wants to use you as a living testimony to show people his majesty. There was a lady I once knew, she told me her story of how she was a house maid living in lagos. She was suffering nd of course you can imagine the kind of life she was living. She could not even further her studies. She even started sleeping around and having several abortions. Until....

1 Like

Re: Be Patient by Great0: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
UNTIL....Is this the patience. Ur funny dear

1 Like

Re: Be Patient by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
no. actually, I was about to drive, so I stopped. Thanks for noticing the post tho
Re: Be Patient by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
..... until one day, she met a man, who spoke to her about christ and eventually they got married, before she got married, her last abortion was terrible and her womb was destroyed, so she couldn't have children, she told her husband and he said "the lord will work out something". now she has 4 boys. Even if she didn't have children , she can adopt. So you see all these you're going tru is temporary. you don't have a job, you're angry with God, saying he doesn't exist. God is just preparing you for your future, be patient. when I was little , I was living in a place naija call "batcha" now I have the money to lounge in my own hotel room, fly in and out of the country when I like, even if I couldn’t do all these, its vanity. the money you're battling for now will end here on earth. God says in 2 Peter 3:9. The lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

some people say, "na d same xtian wey dey preach dey go club, dey do dis" u leave dat one, let him and God negotiate, you face your relationship with God. I hear some people say pastors eat church offering, yes it could be true but leave that one, you drop your tithe and do your part. God loves you, he needed people he can communicate with that's why as people neglected him he sent his son to die for us. I really do wish, I could talk more but I am really busy. Please take time and read the bible, study it. do not worry about the sufferings here on earth, just be diligent in your work with christ and your place will be in heaven, it is a beautiful place. don't be a christian just by religion but by faith.

2 Likes

Re: Be Patient by sthugo: 4:42am On Jun 16, 2015
No calls
Re: Be Patient by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 16, 2015
sthugo:
Please can I call u
Or drop a message here sthugochris@gmail.com
Thanks
Why?
Re: Be Patient by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 16, 2015
Lol the whole thread and the comments are funny lol. Though she is speaking the truth and she has seen the uncountable numbers of atheist here thats why she is trying to convict them to Christ. But these atheist and agnostics have hardened their mind and cant accept any truth given to them
Re: Be Patient by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 16, 2015
sthugo:
Please can I call u Or drop a message here sthugochris@gmail.com Thanks
lol you like her right?
sthugo: hi blossom did you see my message?
hmmm. Smh!
Re: Be Patient by sthugo: 9:56am On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Be Patient by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
sthugo:
Please dont get anxious @ my request
I read most of all your post if not all,here.i was really moved.once again please do not get paranoid you wouldn't regret meeting me.thanks as I see your email

Thank you but I can't send u any mail. (personal reasons). If you need to talk, we can converse here.
Re: Be Patient by sthugo: 7:05am On Jun 17, 2015
Blossom023:

Thank you but I can't send u any mail. (personal reasons). If you need to talk, we can converse here.
Re: Be Patient by sthugo: 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Not it
Re: Be Patient by sthugo: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (3/7//15)- Prayer Can Subdue People / Religion Arises When Man Places Himself At The Center. / Walls Of Jericho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.