Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:08 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (3/7//15)- Prayer Can Subdue People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (3/7//15)- Prayer Can Subdue People (730 Views)

Do You Think Your Prayer Can Work For Me?prover Urself Now! / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (friday - 10/7//15)- PRAYER PROVOKES BLESS / Prayer Can Change Any Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (3/7//15)- Prayer Can Subdue People by dallyemmy: 7:11am On Jul 03, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Friday - 3/7//15)- PRAYER CAN SUBDUE PEOPLEĀ 

1.Thank you father for the powerful weapon of prayer you have given to your church.

2.Thank you Father for all the prayers and petitions that you have answered concerning me,my family and my ministry, in the past.

3.Thank you Father for all the battles you have fought and won on my behalf.

4.Father, where I have murmured and complained instead of praying, please, forgive me.

5.Father, let every spirit of lukewarmness, spiritual laziness and prayerlessness, in my life be consumed by your fire.

6.Father, release upon my life,"the prayer anointing" I.e, power to decree a thing for it to be established instantly.

7.Father, let the power that the enemies cannot withstand or subdue come upon my life.

8.Father, deliver me from the hands of the wicked powers of this world.

9.Father, give me resounding victory over every secret and open enemies of my soul.

10.Father, give me victory over sickness, failure, disease, poverty and lack.

11.Father, let every evil arrow targeted against me and my family, return back to sender.

12.Father, subdue all my enemies and all those you have placed under me in authority and let all the sons of the prophet come and bow before me.

13.Father, whenever, the enemies shall come against me like a flood, raise a standard against them in the blood of Jesus.

14.Father, let every effect of any evil name or curse, in my life be neutralised by the blood of Jesus.

15.Father, before the end of this month, let me sing a new song of joy and victory.

16.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
17. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
18.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Fatimah,muslim Student Raised $81,000 To Rebild Church Destroyed By Fire. / How A Muslim Cleric Defrauded My Female Friend And Her Sister / Was Peter The Founder And Bishop Of The Church Of Rome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.