Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Photos: Facebook Scam (my Little Encounter) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Facebook Scam (my Little Encounter) (690 Views)

My Little Sister Is Growing And Am Scared / My Little Collection Of Crazy Memes----some Stolen BTW. / My Lesbian Encounter - An Original DNB Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Facebook Scam (my Little Encounter) by Blackchampion(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Just received a Facebook message from dis learner dis night. Niggas beware of such a cheap scam.

Re: Photos: Facebook Scam (my Little Encounter) by Blackchampion(m): 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
And wen i said "But dat isn't necessary s/he stopped replying.
Re: Photos: Facebook Scam (my Little Encounter) by Meister(m): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
I've gotten this same shit like thrice.
They just use the same old stale method they just don't upgrade,I actually told the last one that she really needs to come up with a new n improved story line.
Re: Photos: Facebook Scam (my Little Encounter) by Blackchampion(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
Meister:
I've gotten this same shit like thrice.
They just use the same old stale method they just don't upgrade,I actually told the last one that she really needs to come up with a new n improved story line.
Yea. U re ryt. Was actually waiting for him/her to reply b4 i tell her d bad story of her life, but like s/he got d tip n stopped replying.
Re: Photos: Facebook Scam (my Little Encounter) by yorubaboiy: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
she don block u!!!......check am

(1) (Reply)

M Confused Advice / My Best Friend Is Asking My Hubby For Cash Behind My Back... / Why The Sudden Stop Of The Weekly Interviews??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.