Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,955 members, 7,909,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:42 AM

Does Malaria Affect The Brain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Malaria Affect The Brain (456 Views)

10 Bad Habits That Damages The Brain (picture) / Does HIV/AIDS Affect The Eyes?: Lets Find Out / How Marijuana Affect The Brain And Behavior? Here's What Recent Studies Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Malaria Affect The Brain by kipesco(m): 1:19am On Jun 08, 2015
I have a friend who never contributes to discussion or get involved with meeting friends.
Of recent he told me he has malaria .
But my surprise is the rolling of tears down his chicks from his eyes.
He told me if he tries to read tears will drop from her eyes and that the eyes looks like having enough salt content
Re: Does Malaria Affect The Brain by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 08, 2015
Gibberish! The person should see a doctor

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Okra: / China Local Medicine / How Skinny Jeans Could Pose A Health Risk – Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.