Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,226 members, 7,977,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:57 AM

Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) (13862 Views)

I Doff My Hat For Barcanista / Drop Your Words Of Advice For Barcanista / PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by madjune(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2015
barcanista:
Only those that has bad intention/guilty conscience will feel convicted by this thread.

Barcanista, you will always be that failed and hungry political analyst.
80% of your admirers have deserted you since you jumped ship overnight from apc to pdp because of some crumbs which pdp still hasn't given you.

Get a life.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by codedslayer: 8:54am On Jun 08, 2015
harde2lah:
I'm beginning to fcvking hate this Nairaland. The way people here take their e-life very seriously.
@Mod..I sent you a mail to deactivate my account, but my request has not been granted. Please, I want to deactivate my account. My email is no longer functional. Pleaseeee, deactivate my account ha!

cc: Seun, lalasticlala, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva

Broda, Why you wanna deactivate? You should just watch and laugh at jobless people on nairaland. Wetin person no go see for this forum again. PDP and APC paid agent cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by viczing(m): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2015
Beremx:
go look yourself in the mirror and see if you are innocent......

No 1 change collector noted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Mogidi: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2015
Rose2014:

Quite revealing indeed. No wonder

Smh at APC Desperation for power

See their fake love for their fake party.
When GEJ was governing they used to call us TAN members thinking we were paid.
Its now apparent we were never paid, instead we donate to PDP locally.
I owe it to my children and region to support a party that represent my interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 08, 2015
I already responded to that https://www.nairaland.com/2231494/barcanista-promise-ministerial-aide

I won't say anything further
Rilwayne001:

Barcanista, please say something on this.

1 Like

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Firefire(m): 8:57am On Jun 08, 2015
@ Barcanista,

I met you in person when you were still in APC camp and we remain best of friend.

Please ignore the evil people claiming progressive and holy people here after collecting 40k per week. angry

As for me and my household, I remain committed to the Nigeria of my dream.

Ko ni ragba fun gbo eyin ti en gba owo lowo awon oloselu ni agbara olorun.

Awon alale ile Odua ma se yin ribaribo loni ojo Aje. angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Beremx(f): 8:58am On Jun 08, 2015
viczing:

No 1 change collector noted
but I didn't go asking Gbawe and Obanikoro for protection na!

Hahahahahahahaha!! grin grin

If the protection seeker cannot tell us who the Nightengale is,then he's a liar!!

8 Likes

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2015
I've been away for a long time now.......so I don't exactly have the grasp of what is going on here.

Barcanista......one advice for you, focus on your career in real life and not this make-belief life on social media.

Time wait for no one.....you are wasting too much time on things that are irrelevant in your life.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by AbuMikey(m): 8:58am On Jun 08, 2015
OOPS! shocked

Threatened on BBM by a Nairalander? I've been there. lipsrsealed

But, Barcanista, to make it more legit, I would suggest You post the Person's moniker.

I did same then. lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Firefire(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2015
Mogidi:

I owe it to my children and region to support a party that represent my interest.

I don't want to be annoyed. I have been simplify ignoring their baseless accusation.

They believe if you are supporting PDP you have been paid. angry

Nonsense! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 08, 2015
Coolabbie:
Look at this ugly thing coming here to behave like a market woman. Go to romance section where your brain can carry. Buhari is your president if you like accept it or not. Miss butter-cant-melt-in-her-mouth.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Firefire(m): 9:01am On Jun 08, 2015
ilugunboy:
I've been away for a long time now.......so I don't exactly have the grasp of what is going on here.

Barcansita......one advice for you, focus on your career in real life and not this make-belief life on social media.

Time wait for no one.....you are wasting too much time on things that are irrelevant in your life.

Ekaro sir,

How is life at your end?

Please WARN all your APC supporter. Accusing everyone who doesn't belong to their camp endlessly is becoming irritating.

Gbogbo awon odale ara'ilu, e ranti wipe, "ENI TI OBA DALE YI O BA ILE LO"

2 Likes

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Mogidi: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2015
Firefire:

I don't want to be annoyed. I have been simplify ignoring their baseless accusation.

They believe if you are supporting PDP you have been paid. angry

Nonsense! angry

Hypocrisy at play.
When you support APC you're patriotic, when you support PDP you're a tanoid.
The truth is out now, they were each getting 40k to spew propaganda and party rhetoric 24/7

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by vedaxcool(m): 9:02am On Jun 08, 2015
demelza:
grin In other words, Gbawe should be blamed for all these unnecessary threads.

I can't help but agree, Gbawe didn't secure barcanista's future, grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by xynerise: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2015
Barcanista, if you want this story to flow then reveal the moniker. If not, I don't believe this story.

3 Likes

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2015
madjune:

Barcanista, you will always be that failed and hungry political analyst.
80% of your admirers have deserted you since you jumped ship overnight from apc to pdp because of some crumbs which pdp still hasn't given you.

Get a life.
So PDP hasn't given me crumbs? And you guys were saying "I sold my soul"...See how to are contradicting yourself?

Well, I'm not in PDP to receive "crumbs" but to support the party while maintaining and not compromising my personal stance on issues. A time will come when we shall find ourselves in mainstream leadership position. Our antecedents will always follow us

3 Likes

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2015
Firefire:

Ekaro sir,

How is life at your end?

Please WARN all your APC supporter. Accusing everyone who doesn't belong to their camp endlessly is becoming irritating.

Gbogbo awon odale ara'ilu, e ranti wipe, "ENI TI OBA DALE YI O BA ILE LO"

Good morning bro...
Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Beamborla(f): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2015
Errrrm...odikwa very serious.

The way this guy don place plenty curse on this thing self, he didn't leave room for anyone to entertain an iota of doubt which is really not the best way to make people believe you.

I've seen threads opened in your 'honor' and I've seen some opened by you for yourself...I always read and pass.

But please oh, barcanista, it's just an observation no be say I dey doubt you or I no believe you grin

Now to my observation... Don't you think the msgs from oga Nightingale looks like it's been typed from your end of the conversation

7 Likes

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Firefire(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2015
Beremx:
go look yourself in the mirror and see if you are innocent......

May Amadioha, strike anyone who has taken ONE NAIRA from any politicians in this life.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by vedaxcool(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2015
Beremx:
hahahahaha!! You can say that again!

Mr. Protection seeker.I hear your next target to seek protection is from Bukola Saraki after Obanikoro failed you. grin

Shame on you!! Hahahahahaha!!!

grin grin grin grin barcanista needs seucrity for his future, barcanista doesn't want good government but capital injection!

1 Like

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 08, 2015
codedslayer:

Broda, Why you wanna deactivate? You should just watch and laugh at jobless people on nairaland. Wetin person no go see for this forum again. PDP and APC paid agent cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol..I don tire oo. Need to take sometime off. I hardly see any intelligent discourse here again especially on the front page. Even If I don't want to comment, I just can't.

1 Like

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Jesusloveyou: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2015
barcanista:
And Finally, THIS!

If I'm lying or I faked it, may I never see good in life. But whoever believe that I fake it, may he never see good in life.

Those who disbelieve should say AMEN!
is very clear that d conversation is btw you,mogidi and firefire.

5 Likes

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by MizMyColi(f): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2015
tongue
xynerise:
Barcanista, if you want this story to flow then reveal the moniker. If not, I don't believe this story.
grin
Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Rose2014: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2015
Mogidi:

Things are making more sense to me now. There r some posts I read here atimes (when they're defending baba n his family)and begin to wonder if the poster is human.

So they're being paid. Wonders shall never cease

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by winniz: 9:07am On Jun 08, 2015
SUBWAY101:

You are daft to think am pendy79. Never knew you are this dull bro, you should have just go through pendy's post and mine before spewing the trash above.

You mean PDP guys dont insult and bully people as well. Hypocrites like you never end well, where were you when same Barcanista ran to Gbawe cos of threat from PDP? Where were you when they insult and curse this same guy when he was supporting APC. You are blind and will never say the truth. Dumb m.oron

Pendy79, you call someone a hypocrite while you are one, don't you bully and insult anti APC nairalanders? Quit fooling yourself cos if you embittered APC clowns had left Barcanista alone when he left Una without always bullying him many people won't know you guys are paid cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vindication For Barcanista: The Real Reason APC Hate Me (pix) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2015
Firefire:

May Amadioha, strike anyone who has taken ONE NAIRA from any politicians in this life.

Be careful with the curses......some of your so-called friends here may just fall victims..you can only speak for yourself.

Truth is that the antecedents of the OP will always cast a huge shadow on anything he says..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

FG’s School Feeding: Crisis Cripples Scheme, Benefiting States Lament / FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria / 2115 Delegates Were Accredited For PDP Convention But 2296 Voted. Really?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.