Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,202 members, 7,977,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:59 AM

Buhari Drove In German Keke NAPEP(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Drove In German Keke NAPEP(photo) (6623 Views)

Doyin Okupe Spotted In A Keke Napep In Lagos / Fayose Went To Inspect Drainage Project And Drove In Truck. SCREENSHOT. / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Drove In German Keke NAPEP(photo) by publicenemy(m): 11:46am On Jun 09, 2015
boujaye:

My broda, digitize your brain na, all presidents coming for that conference were driven in that golf cart undecided

Did you see me write anything about golf cart?
Re: Buhari Drove In German Keke NAPEP(photo) by jemype(m): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
hahahaahahahaha. lolzz. I hate u sad
WombRaiders:
Meanwhile, Eustace was loitering the grounds lost and confused but admiring the lush fields as good grazing grounds for his cows

Re: Buhari Drove In German Keke NAPEP(photo) by nerodenero: 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
WombRaiders:
Meanwhile, Eustace was loitering the grounds lost and confused but admiring the lush fields as good grazing grounds for his cows
grin grin grin grin grin. Even PMB would have a nice laugh after reading this grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Drove In German Keke NAPEP(photo) by omazus: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Where is him? He had no option. Took what was offered.
makzeze:
The humble man!
Re: Buhari Drove In German Keke NAPEP(photo) by kilokeys(m): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
wow..

presido thinking, '' chai.. if only my cows were around here to graze
Re: Buhari Drove In German Keke NAPEP(photo) by ignis: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
And so what?
Re: Buhari Drove In German Keke NAPEP(photo) by onyfrank: 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
makzeze:
The humble man!
until i see him in Keke in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Drove In German Keke NAPEP(photo) by Okaka27(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
ALL I SEE IN THIS THREAD ARE TANOIDS EVERYWHERE!

TANOIDS THAT ARE HEARTBROKEN AND DEVASTATED FROM THE MARCH 28th POLLS.

FEEL FREE TO INSULT A PERSON OLDER THAN YOUR FATHER!

SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE grin grin
Re: Buhari Drove In German Keke NAPEP(photo) by mikolo80: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
PMIcon:

This is disrespectful. You've been logical but this... You are talking about the President of Nigeria? This is not right please.
how please
i suspect you meant the other guy that has been insulting the ppresident
Re: Buhari Drove In German Keke NAPEP(photo) by Ikengawo: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
LOL unexposed illiterates. That's a golf cart not a keke, and it's used to navigate through massive land estates. Everyone is taken from the entrance of an estate to the house in a cart because many estates can't be hundreds of acres larger

1 Like

Re: Buhari Drove In German Keke NAPEP(photo) by PMIcon(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
mikolo80:
how please
i suspect you meant the other guy that has been insulting the ppresident

Maybe I misunderstood you. I was referring to calling the President Mai guard.
Re: Buhari Drove In German Keke NAPEP(photo) by fx45(m): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
mikolo80:
OK oK oK...oK ...keep calm who do you prefer this guy or the other dude. As in seriously
The other dude any time, any day!
Re: Buhari Drove In German Keke NAPEP(photo) by mikolo80: 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
PMIcon:

Maybe I misunderstood you. I was referring to calling the President Mai guard.
me?when!? Never unless some child quoted and modified my post
Re: Buhari Drove In German Keke NAPEP(photo) by PMIcon(m): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
mikolo80:
me?when!? Never unless some child quoted and modified my post

okay, sorry then.
Re: Buhari Drove In German Keke NAPEP(photo) by mikolo80: 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
PMIcon:

okay, sorry then.
Check again. I was quoting/mentioning wombRaider(he the one who called him maigard)
Re: Buhari Drove In German Keke NAPEP(photo) by Vikkie14: 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
WombRaiders:

We are speaking of the new mai guard of number 10 Downing Street

you are really a Badt Badt Guy. Chai! You are so pathetically funny... Chai u get bad mouth ooo. U wan kill person wit laff

1 Like

Re: Buhari Drove In German Keke NAPEP(photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
Una never show us where he go shit for bush, na dat one go confirm am humble man.
Re: Buhari Drove In German Keke NAPEP(photo) by PMIcon(m): 12:08am On Jun 18, 2015
mikolo80:
Check again. I was quoting/mentioning wombRaider(he the one who called him maigard)
okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Visits Sterling Bank And Udenwa Grilled Over Campaign Funds / Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. / As Ikwerre, Etche Etc. Deny Igboness, Blacks In USA Express Joy For Being Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.