Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,466 members, 7,968,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:59 PM

Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora (38361 Views)

Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / President Buhari Meets With Saraki And Dogara in Aso Rock / Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Acidosis(m): 7:27am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:
We must respect the office of the President of the largest economy, and the most populous country in Africa. PMB rose to the rank of a general when most of you were not born. He is our president accord him that respect. You only make foools of yourself and your country by calling our amiable commander in chief a dullard. Nairalanders this must stop!

-CramJones
Cry me a Lagoon, Mr Hypocrite-Jones.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by HRich(m): 7:28am On Jun 10, 2015
And i said Buhari dont have a choice of whom to work with, unless he want an ungovernable government which will not be good to his state of health. Baba work with everybody, even those that failed, still work with them.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by fearless2014: 7:30am On Jun 10, 2015
Teacher : Class tell me the full meaning of DD ?
Akpan : Daura President !
Teacher : Correct..class clap for him.

Teacher : Class who can tell me the full meaning of BB?
Bayo : Boys Brigade
Teacher : Wrong answer...class tell hime shame !! another person?
James : BB means BRAINLESS BUHARI
Teacher : Correct answer..infact one ice cream for you.

Hahaha I go die ooo!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by HRich(m): 7:31am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:
We must respect the office of the President of the largest economy, and the most populous country in Africa. PMB rose to the rank of a general when most of you were not born. He is our president accord him that respect. You only make foools of yourself and your country by calling our amiable commander in chief a dullard. Nairalanders this must stop!

-CramJones
Take your CASE to COURT SIR.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by sonofspada(m): 7:31am On Jun 10, 2015
Him no wan work before undecided
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by lanrock(m): 7:31am On Jun 10, 2015
bunmititi:
saraki and dogara will school the dullard of daura!
They dare not unless they want to end their carrier in prison.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by guttentag(m): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2015
anonimi:

Unleashed guards in 2011 when ACN/APC plotted Tambuwal's win or when

A democrat who refused to concede when he FAILED in 2003, 2007 & 2011 calling for soaking of blood that led to 1,000 innocent deaths

Your daftness nor get rival, walahi grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027366_buharinu_jpeg5ce072fcf9c5443e849caa9cebbeaa57

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027367_buhsheep_jpeg77d17e1bca3def9e42a445aac08437fe

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027903_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027919_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

This Malu should be ban on Nairaland, such person is the cause of backwardness in Nigeria
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by gajike: 7:33am On Jun 10, 2015
Now I believe in Buhari government.
Waiting for ministerial list before I totally believe in d change slogan
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Independa: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I like your view. In as much as I share this sentiment, I want to ask, is it just about Buhari? Jonathan was called worst names. Where were you, and what was your stand? Nigerians went wild with insulting their Presidents since Jonathan. Bro, I guess this will continue, and perhaps increase in time, so better tell your man to brace up, since they never teamed up to stop it. Its time for the heat, and action. Thanks
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Mezuzah(m): 7:36am On Jun 10, 2015
These "pathetic igbos" will rather have the northerners in power than your hate filled tribe, the same hate filled Igbos were also clever enough to get a spot for themselves when all you wanted to do was throw them out of government.
TELL THEM BROS."Hatred sometimes is a catalyst to greatness that is why victims makes greater achievement than the pampered beings".Political sin is un...
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Okpueze1(m): 7:36am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Where were Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ when GEJ was being called 'Clueless?' Good citizen.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by amichaelz101(m): 7:37am On Jun 10, 2015
Emphany:
Him nor get choice nah,he gas to work with them compulsorily.
my fellow itseke whtsup
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by anwo247: 7:37am On Jun 10, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
[size=20pt]Daura President grin grin grin[/size]

This appears to be his most befitting name: Daura President grin grin grin

He's got no choice than to 'soffort' and 'accefft' Saraki and Dogora!

#DauraDullard

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by klevjey: 7:40am On Jun 10, 2015
grin
Demdem:

I am watching out for their posts. grin grin grin
They will be taken aback on what will decend on them when I unleash my posts. My fingers are itching already. grin grin

LAGOS IS FOR EVERYONE AND FOR NO ONE
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Okpueze1(m): 7:40am On Jun 10, 2015
Mezuzah:

These "pathetic igbos" will rather have the northerners in power than your hate filled tribe, the same hate filled Igbos were also clever enough to get a spot for themselves when all you wanted to do was throw them out of government.
TELL THEM BROS."Hatred sometimes is a catalyst to greatness that is why victims makes greater achievement than the pampered beings".Political sin is un...
kettle calling pot black. See how hatred runnns in Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣r veins.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Obodo999(m): 7:42am On Jun 10, 2015
Congratulation to Mr Saraki for being elected as No 3 in the country.
Pity he is still under the so called "mere" Commissioner Yemi Osinbajo kiss
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by klevjey: 7:44am On Jun 10, 2015
arbitter:

I really would love to see how these new NA Leaders are gonna do PDP's bidding as some of you delusional dummies seem to think. Lets not even go into detail about the fact that all this gloating from you Igbos is primarily about some sort of 'vengeance' you think you just got against Yorubas (i.e Tinubu and co).

I'm not one to sit here and argue meaningless rubbish with halfwits online. But nevertheless I'm gonna remind you how you also 'gloated' and 'boasted' about how 'No Northerner will Smell Aso Rock or whatever', and we all know how that went down. By the way what happened to all the bitching and raging about your Biafra? Shouldn't you be busy trying to Declare your own Country instead of boasting about the victory of people that WILL NEVER SERVE YOUR INTERESTS? Why are you talking about 'your ultimate goal to Revive PDP in 2019' if you're so sure you have what it takes to declare Biafra ? Are you finally admitting that you can never get that shithole Biafra of yours?

why don't u want them to get Biafra?

u love them of course....( even though they are taking over your land, Lagos, kano, Ogun, etc)
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 10, 2015
guttentag:

This Malu should be ban on Nairaland, such person is the cause of backwardness in Nigeria

This is a democracy.....you are free to say what you want even if nobody agrees with you.

So...don't call him names....and respect his right to free speech.

(And before you start...I am not a PDPian.).
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by PapaFejiro: 7:47am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Its a trend began during GEJ's administration and its continuing... I was amongst those who pleaded it should stop and even advised the admin people to enforce it but they didn't. You should have started this long ago.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by hustler86(m): 7:50am On Jun 10, 2015
bunmititi:
saraki and dogara will school the dullard of daura!
shocked haba, na pesin papa b dt na b*tch, get some sense outta ur fncking hole dick riding in n outta it.. Dnt reply, but if u do all to ur loss b*tch grin
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Ryabcool(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cry on mr...this is just the Genesis, stop being an hypocrite already, y'all insulted and abused GEJ, even tagged him the clueless one till date, as for Buhari pray he deliver his campaign promises else his own will surpass Jonathan!!!
but GEJ was clueless naa. And he will forever remain clueless even after death. grin
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by nigerianvenom(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

Same way u respect gej, right?
No let me call u a bass.. Tard ooo.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Reference(m): 7:56am On Jun 10, 2015
Cool. For the good of the country in the spirit of democracy. But I'm sure secretly you will be relieved. Your party has played into your hands. The statement by Lai Mihammed was the clincher. 'The party has many leaders??' Who makes that kind of dumb statement in a democracy such as ours. The President assuming leadership of his party is a no brainer. I think Buhari sucked them in by his 'I belong to no one...' . The party simply misread this.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by ndnuray(m): 7:56am On Jun 10, 2015
saraki is not just the right man dare ,i dont need to say much.just ask the people of Kwara to give u more download abt the useless fellow .

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Samirana360(m): 7:59am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

Eternal fool, Jonah-daft security agents for months investigated the killings and found the General not culpable. Who are u and what info do u have that the security agents then and now dont have to nail him down? Jonah-daft even went ahead to even give him an award.
u sound really pained by jonah-daft loss no doubt.
I blame ur fada ....
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by SporaD8: 8:01am On Jun 10, 2015
owobokiri:
Somehow, something in me tells me that both Saraki and the Dongara guy are Buharis candidates for this positions. I could be wrong though. The two positions they occupy are too sensitive to be left unprepared for by buhari unless he is really as dull as is being insunuated in so many quaters. . I believe that the national conference center decoy was tacticallly deployed to remove Tinubus gang of diehard loyalists from the senate chambers while the deed was in progress. If this was the case, then this is deft political manouvering at its peak. Obviously, somebody is desperate to whittle down Tinubus influences at the center pretty quickly. That said, Saraki as a senate president is a big step backwards and shouldn't be celeberated. Thisguy is thourouly corrupt, morally depraved and like Mark before him, represents in stauch terms, the ultra conservative rank of the misruling elite of this country.. it should worry, the bold displays of the very corrupt in this supposedly "changed" Nigeria.
whaaaaat!!! you took those words outta my mouth! sentence by sentence. Thought by thought!
The Theme here is, "Tinubu against the Northern Oligarchy."

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Demdem(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2015
Samirana360:

I blame my father ....

Exactly, the fool did a very poor job.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Jman06(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2015
Obodo999:
Senate president is more powerful than vice president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by ZeroTolerance: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2015
Obodo999:
You think the vice Presidemt is more powerful than the Senate President? You can't be serious
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by ezeigbo194(m): 8:16am On Jun 10, 2015
he is left with no option
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 10, 2015
Khd95:

atleast nigerians gave d shoe-less son of otueke boat carver substantial time for him 2 make tins bt he failed woefully like an insolent ijebu dog...

If ure one of dos who r waitin for PMB 2 do magic,then qo an hold d shoe-less,clueless otueke man responsible for wat naija has been 2day
*dollar sky rocketed 2 an all time high
*crude price plunged 2 an all time low
*Bh held sway for yrs
*over 200 shenkez carted away frm dia dorm
*longest fuel scarcity of d 21th century
*etc...having forgoten al dis,or dont u no dat d otueke man was surposed 2 b in yankiri game reserve feedin girrafes nd hippos,bt by chance he made it 2 somwher he do nt fit into

*summary*.

Giv buhari enof time,befor u nd oda shedren of hate start ur hate campaign
Lol... time waits for no man! Now is d time to yab buhari.. good or bad..hahaha
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Demdem(m): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2015
klevjey:
grin

LAGOS IS FOR EVERYONE AND FOR NO ONE

the same way Onitsha is for everyone and for no one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri / Fresh F.M. Demolition: Ajimobi, Ayefele Meet; Govt Expresses Willingness To Pay / Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.