Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,476 members, 7,937,402 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora (38289 Views)

Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / President Buhari Meets With Saraki And Dogara in Aso Rock / Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by bigiyaro(m): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
[size=20pt]Daura President grin grin grin[/size]
all dis offsprings inheriting stewpidity from dia stewpid fathers,really need help from above. If ur stewpid father did not teach u to respect ur president,he shuld have at least tot u to respect ur elders! Sorry i forgot,he's too stewpid to do jst dat.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by ocelot2006(m): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2015
muhameddan:
Alot of pple just come on dis forum and insult PMB witout caution...how do u call such a man Dullard 4 crying out loud?Ask ursefs sincerely if u can ever achieve quarter wat he has achieved in his life even b4 he clocked 45yrs(bare in mind his 73yrs now)and tel me u don't doubt ursefs,am nt talkin abt ur parents here...we need 2 caution oursefs and choice of words and do more of praying hoping that we will reach a new height as a nation with his emergence....Na wa ooo

Well....at least my father has his WAEC result..where's Daura President ' s own?
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by HIPROFILE(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2015
Wow this is very Interesting.... Now i expect the preachers of change to embrace this overwhelming change and many more on the way....haha
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Shortyy(f): 9:07am On Jun 10, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cry on mr...this is just the Genesis, stop being an hypocrite already, y'all insulted and abused GEJ, even tagged him the clueless one till date, as for Buhari pray he deliver his campaign promises else his own will surpass Jonathan!!!
don't mind him, hypocritical imp. they don't know that what goes around comes around. what you do to others is what shall be done to you. now they need respect after disgracing their former president? odiegwu.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Shortyy(f): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2015
Babymama1:

Biko Sharap dia You are now a saint

hahaha.. you are good! biko tell him oo.. mr hypocrite like him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by wisellette: 9:15am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:
We must respect the office of the President of the largest economy, and the most populous country in Africa. PMB rose to the rank of a general when most of you were not born. He is our president accord him that respect. You only make foools of yourself and your country by calling our amiable commander in chief a dullard. Nairalanders this must stop!

-CramJones
I've been hammering on this even during the days of ex-president Jonathan.

Nigerians PLEASE RESPECT THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT.

I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE SOME PEOPLE ARE CURSED. WHY DO YOU DERIVE PLEASURE USING DEROGATORY WORDS ON YOUR OWN PRESIDENT? ARE YOUR BRAINS NON FUNCTIONAL? INSULTING THE NO1 PERSON MEANS YOU ARE GIVING OTHERS THE IMPETUS TO DISRESPECT HIM TOO...AND THAT WILL EXTEND TO LOOKING DOWN ON NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.

I FAIL TO COMPREHEND WHY SUPPOSED 'ADULTS' TALK THE WAY SOME(IF NOT MOST) DO HERE. OR, ARE KIDS ON THIS FORUM?

ALMOST ON EVERY TOPIC ON THIS SITE YOU'LL FIND PEOPLE TALKING ANYHOW. SOME OF THEM DON'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO READ BEFORE COMMENTING.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Demdem(m): 9:17am On Jun 10, 2015
Samirana360:
B*st*rd
Useless ass

did u mean to say that ur papa na bastard and that explains why u are a complete useless arsehole?
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Demdem(m): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2015
Bizibi:
when did your owner release you from your cage,someone should tell ameachi that his Rottweiler is out of his cage......don't worry just wait for your morning breakfast

fool, u made no sense.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2015
bunmititi:
saraki and dogara will school the dullard of daura!
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by caprini1: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2015
Teejayphillip:
Baba no get wahala.... He needs competent men to work with.....

In other news,i just added anoda yr to my age.... Being alive to see another brand new day is worth it.....

Join me thank the lord
Happy born day....it can only be God!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by caprini1: 9:25am On Jun 10, 2015
Shortyy:

don't mind him, hypocritical imp. they don't know that what goes around comes around. what you do to others is what shall be done to you. now they need respect after disgracing their former president? odiegwu.
hmmm....Karma is a biatch in it?
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by cocokiller1(f): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2015
Khd95:
Wot PMB is tryin 2 pass across is dat d era of godfatherism 'iyaf' die nd somm fo.ols here r sayin otherwise...

No mather wot u say,do or call Buhari,u cant change d fact hes is d C-in-C of d fed.rep of nigeria...
Nd he will liv 2 put ye shedren of hate 2 shame...

'dis post is for evry1,bt its for no1'

#PMB
nobdy is disputing the fact dat he is C in c,

I don't see anything wrong in d name calling,GEJ was called worst names.
nw stop being biased
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Khd95(m): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2015
cocokiller1:
nobdy is disputing the fact dat he is C in c,

I don't see anything wrong in d name calling,GEJ was called worst names.
nw stop being biased
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Bizibi(m): 9:32am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

fool, u made no sense.
doggy demdem,I would love to buy you from your owner,you are an excellent rottweiler on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by ademoladeji(m): 9:45am On Jun 10, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
[size=20pt]Daura President grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by emmyhumble(m): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2015
Norada:
Of course na, u get choice. Mumu man

Come which school did u finish from? Calling your president "mumu man"?

Just read what you wrote again "of course na, U GET CHOICE." There is no question mark (?) So are u asking if he had a choice or u are actually telling him he got one? So tell me now..NA WHO MUMU pass now??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Tochiokoye(m): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2015
Bizibi:
doggy demdem,I would love to buy you from your owner,you are an excellent rottweiler on nairaland
am interested in buying him too, lets the highest bidder win....
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Tochiokoye(m): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2015
Bizibi:
am inerested in buying him too, lets the highest bidder win....
Bizibi:
am interested in buying him too, let the highest bidder win....
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Afribiz(f): 9:54am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:
We must respect the office of the President of the largest economy, and the most populous country in Africa. PMB rose to the rank of a general when most of you were not born. He is our president accord him that respect. You only make foools of yourself and your country by calling our amiable commander in chief a dullard. Nairalanders this must stop!

-CramJones

Ws abt liking ur post bt decided to read ur previous posts. Gosh!!! I cldnt believe what u wrote abt d immediate former president GEJ. Here u are, saying we must respect d office of d president. Mr CramJones or whatever u call urself, I put it to u dt u r a pathetic hypocrite and u can only mk a fool of urself. Learn to practice what u preach.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by chaxking(m): 9:57am On Jun 10, 2015
Mumu man?
Norada:
Of course na, u get choice. Mumu man
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2015
Demdem:

fool, u call a path a curse and yet u condemn the general for not taking that path....interesting. grin grin
Is that the way u fools take cursed path?
By the way, did u say both saraki and dogara are Jonah-daft men?
U must be high on crack grin grin
you are high on super glue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Shortyy(f): 9:59am On Jun 10, 2015
caprini1:
hmmm....Karma is a biatch in it?
it is o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Ngokafor(f): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2015
wisellette:
I've been hammering on this even during the days of ex-president Jonathan.

Nigerians PLEASE RESPECT THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT.

I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE SOME PEOPLE ARE CURSED. WHY DO YOU DERIVE PLEASURE USING DEROGATORY WORDS ON YOUR OWN PRESIDENT? ARE YOUR BRAINS NON FUNCTIONAL? INSULTING THE NO1 PERSON MEANS YOU ARE GIVING OTHERS THE IMPETUS TO DISRESPECT HIM TOO...AND THAT WILL EXTEND TO LOOKING DOWN ON NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.

I FAIL TO COMPREHEND WHY SUPPOSED 'ADULTS' TALK THE WAY SOME(IF NOT MOST) DO HERE. OR, ARE KIDS ON THIS FORUM?

ALMOST ON EVERY TOPIC ON THIS SITE YOU'LL FIND PEOPLE TALKING ANYHOW. SOME OF THEM DON'T HAVE THE DECENCY TO READ BEFORE COMMENTING.

cry cry cry cry cry cry....cry cry babies!!...ur agony is just starting..

....i bet you dolts who insulted Jonathan didnt see this coming....like Jonathan like buhari cos in life,you reap what you sow.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Bizibi(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2015
Tochiokoye:
am interested in buying him too, let the highest bidder win....
no!!!I never knew there was another interested buyer,his owner told me he is a good security dog....I love the way he barks on nairaland,abeg no over take-me in this sale.....I just hope barcanista won't come up to show his interest
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by fearless2014: 10:10am On Jun 10, 2015
alrahmanonline:

Omo osan lonko ponpo bayae
Your father is a Dullard
Your mother is a Dullard
All your generation are Dullard..
Dullard bastard of a Dullard.

See vexing.. kiss
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by wisellette: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2015
Ngokafor:

cry cry cry cry cry cry....cry cry babies!!...ur agony is just starting..

....i bet you dolts who insulted Jonathan didnt see this coming....like Jonathan like buhari cos in life,you reap what you sow.
my friend, if you want to speak to me, do it like a well brought up person. I don't banter words with kids.

I did not disrespect the former President, though I can see you're one of those who give this nation a bad name through their utterances.

Get rid of that way of life. You'll only end up a bitter soul in the end.
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Iman24: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2015
WE BUY DEAD INVERTER BATTERIES @ ANY LOCATION IN LAGOS CALL 07050606836

Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by Orunto: 11:18am On Jun 10, 2015
You have no choice when God instructs!!!!
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by buchilino(m): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

YEAH right, where were u wen some in NL were raining insults n abuses on GEJ. no be demo we dey practice?, freedom of "speech" abey?
Re: Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora by kenex4ever(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2015
BluePulse:

So then, let's hope Buhari fails with Nigeria...starting with ur family... Sebi dat is wot u fvcking haters all want...? Idiota!!!
u as.s.holez wished GEJ failure right from d inception of his tenure and now u want me to wish buhari success abi? U seemingly deranged!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Fshaw EFCC Twitter Handler Leaves / Photos From The Wedding Of Ex-governor Sullivan Chime's Son In Enugu. / Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.