Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,326 members, 7,888,042 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:05 PM

Nigeria Will Divide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Divide (6501 Views)

Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod / Buhari And El-rufai Will Divide Nigeria – Apostle Suleman / Arrest Of Saraki Will Divide APC, Says Wada Nas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Divide by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 10, 2015
zadok60:
lets join hands together and make this great Nigeria stand.
stop spilling negative talks out.We are still better than 75% percent of other countries,yet they haven't been divided..
NA U DEY DIVIDE COUNTRY NI?

No nation infested with Islamic fundamentalists can be great.

Stop wasting your energy trying to ride a dead horse.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Divide by tdayof(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2015
Dollyak:

Haa. A brainless dullard resorting to grammar on an informal forum, like I didn't know already. This warped world is wonderful. Either answer the question or keep quiet.
i wouldn't go on with an insult on a faceless forum... i don't blame you......
Re: Nigeria Will Divide by Dollyak(f): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2015
tdayof:
i wouldn't go on with an insult on a faceless forum... i don't blame you......
I don't blame you either for starting the insult... works both ways.
Re: Nigeria Will Divide by tdayof(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2015
Dollyak:

I don't blame you either for starting the insult... works both ways.
ignored smiley
Re: Nigeria Will Divide by Dollyak(f): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2015
tdayof:
ignored smiley
Okay, I am sorry for the insults. Have a great day smiley
Re: Nigeria Will Divide by tdayof(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2015
Dollyak:

Okay, I am sorry for the insults. Have a great day smiley
lol alright... a yoruba girl?
Re: Nigeria Will Divide by Dollyak(f): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2015
tdayof:
lol alright... a yoruba girl?
Half Igbo/Yoruba lol.
Re: Nigeria Will Divide by tdayof(m): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2015
Dollyak:

Half Igbo/Yoruba lol.
lol i guessed right.
Re: Nigeria Will Divide by vayne(m): 10:46am On Jun 10, 2015
The only determinant regions of nigeria's unity are th SE and SS.if these two regions are completely United,it poses a great threat to Nigeria unity,that's why Nigeria does all it can to keep SE and SS devided.
Pls don't ever use SE,SS,SW and alliance in a single sentence. We don't have anything in common with the SW pls.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Divide by Humblebloke(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2015
noblezone:

No nation infested with Islamic fundamentalists can be great.

Stop wasting your energy trying to ride a dead horse.

Religious bigot..... Stop trying to sound smart!

Saudi Arabia and Qatar are peaceful countries.... Prosperous as well.......... You are so myopic, you can't see beyond your nose

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Divide by networkrecharg: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2015
[size=30pt]If Nigerian Divides, it will aliviate poverty.
Beacuse there will be creation of more opportunities...
Every office and position will be replicated.

LETS DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY PLSSSSSSSSS[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Divide by NDPVF(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2015
Dollyak:

Do you think we are really United? We are not one voice. Read my previous comment to understand the context.

"Nigeria is not working as a unit due to tribalism. Politicians rule through divide and conquer tactics as the more divided and preoccupied all tribes are with each other, the more secured their positions are. The moment we start uniting they know we will be able to wake up and see the injustice, but for now idiott will keep celebrating and defending their tribes men rather than seeing the bigger picture.
It is an endless cycle, the previous administration didn't perform but yet people are bitter because they didn't vote for their tribes men, so will rather spite other tribes to the detriment of the country. The same will also happen with buhari.... "
At this point,i will tell you Good morning.You want southern unity,but you people voted overwhelmingly against our own brother,just for the post of vice presidency,who at least for now,appears lost/inconsequential,in the ocean of Northern controlled politics(I learnt he was locked out in security meeting conveyed by Buhari).

Listen:This is why when i want to defend Igbos,i defend them with my all,because,it seems that they are seeing further than us all.And as a result,few idiots do think am Igbo.Wake me up,when you people do introspection.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Divide by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2015
Dollyak:

Half Igbo/Yoruba lol.

If only I can hear from you. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Divide by Nature8(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2015
MEILYN:
I hate it when people call me a northerner. May God punish those fools that took it upon themselves to align the Igalas and Kogi State with northerners.

Lol.. If Kogi is not part of Northerners, then where does it belong?
Re: Nigeria Will Divide by omolami: 11:12am On Jun 10, 2015
TO ME THE DIVISION SHOULD BE NOW AND TOTAL.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Divide by omolami: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2015
To me, the division should be now and total

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Divide by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2015
NDPVF:
At this point,i will tell you Good morning.You want southern unity,but you people voted overwhelmingly against our own brother,just for the post of vice presidency,who at least for now,appears lost/inconsequential,in the ocean of Northern controlled politics(I learnt he was locked out in security meeting conveyed by Buhari).

Listen:This is why when i want to defend Igbos,i defend them with my all,because,it seems that they are seeing further than us all.And as a result,few idiots do think am Igbo.Wake me up,when you people do introspection.

Pls take it easy on her; she is my queen. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Divide by Dollyak(f): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2015
NDPVF:

hmm.. you are right. We need to wake up.
Re: Nigeria Will Divide by omololu2020(m): 11:20am On Jun 10, 2015
vayne:
The only determinant regions of nigeria's unity are th SE and SS.if these two regions are completely United,it poses a great threat to Nigeria unity,that's why Nigeria does all it can to keep SE and SS devided.
Pls don't ever use SE,SS,SW and alliance in a single sentence. We don't have anything in common with the SW pls.
wot do an ibo and itsekiri man hav in common?
Re: Nigeria Will Divide by omololu2020(m): 11:21am On Jun 10, 2015
Humblebloke:

Religious bigot..... Stop trying to sound smart!

Saudi Arabia and Qatar are peaceful countries.... Prosperous as well.......... You are so myopic, you can't see beyond your nose
if isreal and saudi arabia are merge togeda,will it still b peaceful and prosperous?

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Divide by MEILYN(m): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2015
Nature8:

Lol.. If Kogi is not part of Northerners, then where does it belong?
You don't know history. Go and sit down somewhere. We want to be a region of our own. Middle belt isn't north, Hausa/ Fulani North, Igbos East, Yorubas west. Igala, Idoma? How did these two tribes become north? We have nothing in common with Northerners. Igalas for example speak a yoroboid language, Igboish names and similar culture and market days. The Igalas and the igbos are related as far as history is concerned. We have no relationship with the northerners.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Divide by vayne(m): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2015
omololu2020:
wot do an ibo and itsekiri man hav in common?
A lot with Lower Niger delta than the SW.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Divide by omololu2020(m): 11:39am On Jun 10, 2015
vayne:

A lot with Lower Niger delta than the SW.
i can see ur brain is not workin,cos only a daft fool will tell me itsekiri av somtin in common wit ibos
Re: Nigeria Will Divide by MEILYN(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2015
omololu2020:
i can see ur brain is not workin,cos only a daft fool will tell me itsekiri av somtin in common wit ibos
You are a learner. Itsekiri, Igala, Idoma and the Igbos have a lot of things in common. The Igala language and the Itsekiri language sound Yoruba but it doesn't mean they are actually yorubas. Talk about culture and see how they relate.
Re: Nigeria Will Divide by vayne(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2015
omololu2020:
See them,very untamed mannerless animals,resorting to insults at every little opportunity without constructive criticism.
Why do I have a feeling you are just some mofo with 10mb still mourning tinubu's loss..

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Divide by Vicotex(m): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2015
omololu2020:
They have comon sense than that of a SW breed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Divide by vayne(m): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2015
MEILYN:
You are a learner. Itsekiri, Igala, Idoma and the Igbos have a lot of things in common. The Igala language and the Itsekiri language sound Yoruba but it doesn't mean they are actually yoruba's. Talk about culture and see how they relate.
You dey mind am...probably some mofo with 10mb still mourning tinubu's loss.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Divide by Humblebloke(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2015
omololu2020:
if isreal and saudi arabia are merge togeda,will it still b peaceful and prosperous?

grin....... Its not like christians are not allowed into these countries...... Why would you want to merge a country where muslims, christians and jews are at loggerheads to a peaceful islamic state

I can't deny the fact that some religious bigots go overboard to wreak havoc...... Buh frankly, I think our major problem here is corruption, greed and our tribal differences which has been on long before religion was bestowed unto us......
Re: Nigeria Will Divide by omoharry(f): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
hopelink1:
Everyone of you should now today that oneday oneday the great country Nigeria will disintegrate . i dont know if it is 100 years from now. it is time the south (igbo, yoruba or ijaws and the rest ) realize that the way we treat and relate together will determine how the NORTH will treat us . The SOUTH should be united IF they really want to be free
remove yoruba..them no dey among oo.you made a mistake

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Divide by victorbest(m): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
Our nation Nigeria is a great country, that even the ideal of division shouldn't come in, pls Nigerians let join hands and make it great support the government of the day, think change and act change around u. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Will Divide by Sunnymatey(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
If e like, make e subtract. Mtcheeeew
Re: Nigeria Will Divide by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
Eshinwaju:
Let's just give yeboes Biafra.......ASAP..... cheesy
Eshinama!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS / Reps Seek Revocation Of Oil Bloc Licences Awarded Without Due Process / Last Facebook Post Of Corp Member Slain By Buhari's Supporters In 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.