Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,311 members, 7,900,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:41 PM

Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test (29370 Views)

United Capital PLC Aptitude Test/interview / UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here / Job Opportunity At Nestle Nigeria Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nestlé... Hmmmm?
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
great
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test by Phinagold(f): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
kekakuz:
they give target

sell 50,000 containers of millo a month or you 30,000 naira salary will be slit into two.

its true

How true?
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test by maestroz: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dudecollins:

Pls when did you apply and wat position did u apply for?

why cry after spilt milk? Na now u wan apply?
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test by oluwawilliams(m): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
STUDY IN UNIVERSITIES IN PHILIPPINES WITH LOW TUITION FEES NO JAMB, NO UTME.Seriously,why kill yourself over jamb while your mates got this information and are now studying in universities with international recognitions.Lots of countries in the world will invite you to study abroad which will be quit expensive and in most cases you've ignored,but have you ever considered the Philippines? Do you know atleast 1 out of 10 doctors in the US studied inthe Philippines? Do you know south Koreasends not less than a thousand students every month to study in Philippines?Aside from the international standard of teaching,the tuition fees in the Philippines is one of the cheapest you can find around the world. Most students in Philippines pays less than$500(#100,000)per section,which means with$2000(#400,000)you can complete a 4 years degree course.The amazing part of this is you don't need to hustle for admission all you need is your secondary school statement of result(WAEC).With your WAEC result or neco result you can gain admission to any school and course of your choice...below are some key steps you need to follow to become a student of Philippines1, you need to submit the necessary document(waec result,photocopy of passport Bio page etc) to any school of your choice in the Philippines and pay the necessary charges for the school to process and send you an invitation letter.2, you will wait for about 5 working days to receive your invitation letter from the school through DHL.3, After you've received the invitation, you will prepare other documents for authentication and go get your visa at the Philippines embassy in your country.4, buy your fight ticket and its done. You will be guided on other processes on your arrival to the Philippines.NOTE :: no payment of tuition fees to any one until your arrival to the Philippines. Admission is sure,visa is sure...all am here to do is to guide you and give you information about the schools here. And there tuition fees.. for help about studying in Philippines do not hesitate to contact MR Tobi on+639477250322 Email: Tonioni2013@gmail.com Whatsapp:+639062418709 BBM: 569C2A60

Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test by Nasri100(m): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
searay:
Baba never stay for long and job creation everywhere but...

Pls Buhari as you are going to South Africa, its...
1. AU and not OAU
2. Its Zuma not Mandela
3. Its Xenophobia not aparthied
Thanks so much for your understanding.......lolzzzzzz

You mocking a President and cant spell. Illiterate. Its spelt 'Apartheid'
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test by 12month: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Chigorkizz:
After Angelina jolli fu**ck fu**k for film finish she run go AU summit to go fu*ck Buhari and Zuma.

Angelina Jolli, daris God o.

Ignored undecided
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test by Alexisu: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
kekakuz:
they give target

sell 50,000 containers of millo a month or you 30,000 naira salary will be slit into two.

its true

For real
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test by CHM11: 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
ebenobis:
Just got an invite for test at Nestle Nig. Plc, Agbara factory. Who else is with me?
Kindly tell us the position when you are able to figure that out. Success in your Test.
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test by ismart: 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
steffans:
Hope u all read d tread..
Where a guy got success mail and after 6months dey never call am...

www.nairaland.com/2375604/nestle-why-sad

Lol
I was actually telling the OP of that threead that a friend recently got invite for test. and now this thread has revealed it if he never believed me initially
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test by personal59: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
searay:

1. AU and not OAU
2. Its Zuma not Mandela

For your mind u don make sense ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test by Suffy: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Chigorkizz:
After Angelina jolli fu**ck fu**k for film finish she run go AU summit to go fu*ck Buhari and Zuma.

some people don't even think b4 they talk. He even mentioned God in this post! nawa oo
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test by Godsonkemz(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
gbaskiboy:
wishing u all d best! When all is well do not forget me in your kingdom

This is not time to count eggs before it hatches. So he should concentrate on passing the first stage of the recruitment process and let him also have it in mind that Nestlé recruitment is always complex. Its not abt been invited but excelling beyond his fellow contenders. Wish him success.
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test by femolala001(m): 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
Chigorkizz:

Nairalanders, please rate this brain??

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test by Jman06(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
searay:

1. AU and not OAU
2. Its Zuma not Mandela
Job everywhere Dia is God oooo!
Meanwhile, lmao at your last @ comments

1 Like

Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test by opsy4u(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
plzz i also applied but i av not seen any notification yet......thia my number 08131332913..my pin 559A7A36......plzz i would like to know you so we can talk....tanxxx
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test by CHM11: 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
ismart:
I was actually telling the OP of that threead that a friend recently got invite for test. and now this thread has revealed it if he never believed me initially
Might be different business functions
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test by TheZed(m): 12:19am On Jun 14, 2015
I actually applied for IT placement there. Is that what you applied for too as well? Cos I have got no message
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test by raf9ty: 7:45am On Jun 14, 2015
How about the one that was done in Abaji, Abuja on Friday 12th June 2015. Has anybody got feedback?
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test by nkay1888(f): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
I just got an invite for a function test for the Microbiologist position scheduled to take place on 19th june. I wrote d dragnet test on 11th june at Yakubu Gowon crescent, Asokoro, Abuja. Please who else got an invite for this position?

1 Like

Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test by Dblaiz(f): 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
For your Nestle Aptitude Test Pack, kindly click on this link and thank me later;
https://myjobtests.com/test/nestle-job-aptitude-test-study-pack-ebook-online/
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test by commarrkss: 12:06am On Sep 19, 2022
HOW TO START RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH OUR MACHINE AND FREE SOFTWARE

Recharge card printing business is a lucrative one you can start with a minimum of N54,000 only. You can also make above N450,000 monthly printing recharges and vouchers with the right information and guides from Confidence Communications Limited
For more information on how you can successfully start your recharge business and make profits from it with our free software and userguide, Call Mr.David Azin on 09161908779,
Email: confidencecommes@gmail.com
www.confidencecomess..com
Buy Recharge Cards And Voucher Pins From Confidence Communications Limited Today and be on the part way to success

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Genuine Is This / Your Advice: Lecturing Or Banking Job. / Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.