Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,677 members, 7,882,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . (2779 Views)

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help / Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by dyabman(m): 2:39am On Feb 21, 2009
simon peters
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by timmfikk(m): 2:40am On Feb 21, 2009
whose baby did you said you're carying woman, I hope its not the same Stephen whom my sister is carrying his twin pregnancy grin grin tongue
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by DaPhoenix(f): 2:43am On Feb 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

He musta expended his seeds.

After masturbating several times a night . . . I think so too PLUS he always wore briefs.

~Sauron~:

I pray you have sextuplets. grin

You might be their god father because it seems like you have changed for the better.

timmfikk:

whose baby did you said you're carying woman, I hope its not the same Stephen whom my sister is carrying his twin pregnancy grin grin tongue

She doesn't know who her real baby daddy is.
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by Sauron1: 2:45am On Feb 21, 2009
DaPhoenix:

After masturbating several times a night . . . I think so too PLUS he always wore briefs.

U musta been denying him. grin

You might be their god father because it seems like you have changed for the better.

Lemme know when you deliver your bundles of JOY.
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by dyabman(m): 2:47am On Feb 21, 2009
cant wait for the naming ceremonies , i love to eat such food grin
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by timmfikk(m): 2:50am On Feb 21, 2009
How did you Unsettled woman get pregnant, You have Ale grin grin
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by dyabman(m): 3:02am On Feb 21, 2009
ohhhhhhhhhhh i believe , ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i believe , kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by oluwafemi113(m): 11:36am On Feb 21, 2009
@ poster na your body go tell you if you do am oooooooo
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by Hollysmile: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2009
Take it and die crying!
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by naomi16: 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2009
thats real bad, pls don't do that.cos u dont know wat tomorrow holds for u.
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by cvibe: 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2009
What happens if you both break up?
Re: My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . by naomi16: 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2009
cvibe:

What happens if you both break up?

they both die.or run mad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Impress A Girl And Make Her Fall In Love With You / 4 Ways To Break Up With A Lady / Foreign Girls Are Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.