Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,793 members, 7,893,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 12:33 AM

Girl stop Snoring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl stop Snoring (1094 Views)

What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? / Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? / How Do I Help To Her Stop Snoring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl stop Snoring by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 11, 2015
My lady for well over 8 weeks come to spend the weekends with me, everything about her is ok but there is the SNORING at night I like a sound sleep but she makes noise from her nose. Like Groooooo kqooo its killing me pls I need help. I really like her but how should I tell without hurting her feelings, Its driving me mad
Re: Girl stop Snoring by kingstylo01(m): 7:46am On Jun 11, 2015
Take a seat op. Chill...

You know what to do?
When next she's sleeping and starts snoring, take your phone, video record her snoring for five munites and save it.

When she wakes up and you guys are gisting, take your phone, look for a way and connect it to your home theatre..
Play the saved snoring sound you saved last night and increase the volume to the highest with bass...

She'll be like
"oh my! This is irritating! Honey, kindly remove this horrible sound and play us some cool music"

Then your turn.
Tell her that it is the sound she makes while sleeping.
Of course, she'll deny it.
Then show her the video on your phone and she'll open her mouth wide open like river nile.

I bet you, after this, she'll stop snoring..

Free advice, take it or leave it!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girl stop Snoring by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 11, 2015
awwwwwwww it's so easy, choke that bitcch lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl stop Snoring by Jayboi(m): 7:53am On Jun 11, 2015
you two should talk abt it. Don't just bear it cos its gonna take its toll on the relationship. help her by helping proffer solutions. research on the internet ways of reducing snoring.

1 Like

Re: Girl stop Snoring by justmag(m): 7:54am On Jun 11, 2015
If she treats u right, beeps u right and treats u like a king then what's the problem? U may wanna buy some ear plugs! Just remember u dodge some runs girls, oloshis and dumb dumbs to find her.

be grateful. angry
Re: Girl stop Snoring by Emperoradrian(m): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2015
Pretend to b aslepp while she's awake,den snore hard,if she wakes u.....laff over it and den tel her she too does same,she'll try to stop it herself.....or else u enjoy d music at nite
Re: Girl stop Snoring by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:18am On Jun 11, 2015
Play some songs till you fall asleep.. Later... Your organs in your ears will mistake the snore to a cool song which will help you sleep
Re: Girl stop Snoring by Lilyomi(f): 8:38am On Jun 11, 2015
Sometyms position does dat too. If she sleeps face up, help her sleep on her syds.
Re: Girl stop Snoring by Hazardd(m): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2015
Lilyomi:
Sometyms position does dat too. If she sleeps face up, help her sleep on her syds.
op, best advice so far
Re: Girl stop Snoring by nikkiehan(f): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2015
snoring is involuntary action n u cant controll it, it's somtin dat she's nt doin intentionally u May luk for d way to reduce snoring on d internet may be dat can help

3 Likes

Re: Girl stop Snoring by 2dice(m): 9:21am On Jun 11, 2015
Lol... My room-mate snores too back in school ... All I do ... Tap him alittle ... Either he increase the volume or minimize it ...
Re: Girl stop Snoring by vickkyruby(f): 9:33am On Jun 11, 2015
Let her lie on her stomach,it reduces snoring.
Re: Girl stop Snoring by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Closecall:
My lady for well over 8 weeks come to spend the weekends with me, everything about her is ok but there is the SNORING at night I like a sound sleep but she makes noise from her nose. Like Groooooo kqooo its killing me pls I need help. I really like her but how should I tell without hurting her feelings, Its driving me mad
Re: Girl stop Snoring by happyjuliet(f): 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Der are 2tins Y a person snores 1. His either he/she is tire or 2. He/She his fat.. If she is fat exercising will help, N0 1 option der is notin u can do. Y some people it is just in der nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl stop Snoring by ChrisChino(m): 10:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
always change the gear for her by kicking her gently.... u go hear...... kraaaaaaaakuuuuu....kraaaaaakuuuuuu.....(that is gear 4)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl stop Snoring by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
This woman no let me rest with noise 4 night oh
Re: Girl stop Snoring by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
2dice:
Lol... My room-mate snores too back in school ... All I do ... Tap him alittle ... Either he increase the volume or minimize it ...
fifty fifty? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl stop Snoring by 2dice(m): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Teempakguy:
fifty fifty? cheesy
yea... But ... When i pinch am .... n!ggas z gonna mentain

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Hate You Daddy!!! / Come In And See Why You Still Need Enemies *pic* / How Dare She???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.