Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,826 members, 7,945,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Your Advice For The 8th National Assembly? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Advice For The 8th National Assembly? (296 Views)

Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly / Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? / First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice For The 8th National Assembly? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2015
How do you rate the last national assembly
and what is your advice for the 8th National Assembly?
Re: Your Advice For The 8th National Assembly? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2015
Thou shalt not jump fencegringringrin
Re: Your Advice For The 8th National Assembly? by MalcoImX: 9:21am On Jun 11, 2015
Does a Judas need any advice?
Re: Your Advice For The 8th National Assembly? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 11, 2015
I pray that this new ones will improve and help the people for the better of nigerians.....Thanks
Re: Your Advice For The 8th National Assembly? by evanscheck(m): 9:38am On Jun 11, 2015
My advice does nt count,what counts is my prayers
Re: Your Advice For The 8th National Assembly? by pharmagba: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2015
Please
-put Nigeria first in all,
-Let the fear of God and love for Nigeria rule all you do.
-Don't put greed and self above Nigeria.
- Ask God for wisdom on legislation and bill.
Remember you will not be there forever and how do you want to be remembered.
Remember Martin Luther King, Mandela and other great leaders
God's best.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram And The Global Terror Network By Nuhu Ribadu / Atiku Congratulates Saraki, Dogara / June 12: Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun Declare Today Work Free Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.