Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,431 members, 7,904,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

Dont boarder i have deleted the post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont boarder i have deleted the post (818 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Some people were dissing because of the post... / Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont boarder i have deleted the post by routik(m): 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2009
sorry, i have deleted this.
Re: Dont boarder i have deleted the post by cvibe: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2009
Except she's told you she's got a boyfriend and not interested, i don't see why not.
Re: Dont boarder i have deleted the post by Woodpecker(m): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2009
been there before guy
free her before u get caught up and then the guy comes back cos believe me she go forget u faster than anything
Re: Dont boarder i have deleted the post by CrazyMan(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2009
You’re seeing the great pit in front of you, and you still want to walk into it.

What if after falling in love with her, her boyfriend comes back to the country with his pocket fully loaded and starts spending on her, would you do, would you find it east to let go? Would she give you the attention she used to give to you?

My advice is that you forget about that relationship, it ok to be friends with her, but please for the sake of your poor heart don’t go further than that.
Re: Dont boarder i have deleted the post by IGWE8: 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2009
If I 'd called you a thief,  I 'v not being fair to you since the girl is simple not married to the Yankee dude yet, I can only say you 're nothing but a plan B   i.e a backup plan for her. smiley
Re: Dont boarder i have deleted the post by Hollysmile: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2009
So what do you wan2 do?
Well, if were u i wil keep servicin her SUPPY til de main man returns, How u see am?
Re: Dont boarder i have deleted the post by Archilles(m): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2009
@Poster,
Forget it, let the chic go. As crazykid said, even if the girl no hear from the bobo in 2 years and he guy comes back with plenty dollars, trust me, she might even forget ur name. The path is rough, tread carefully.
Re: Dont boarder i have deleted the post by naomi16: 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2009
may be ur heart is made up of metals. cos if her guy comes back, she will go back to him and wat becomes of u ? just look else where for love.
Re: Dont boarder i have deleted the post by LIMUEL(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2009
You can get whatever you desire
If you want her go for her
You have an advantage
Blow her mind off

(1) (Reply)

Friendz Wif Benefit? / What Is Christian Courtship(a Must Read!) / What Will You If You Find With You Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.