Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,243 members, 7,880,902 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline (42121 Views)

Peter Dauke Shares Meal With Soldiers As He Visits Them In The Frontline. PICS / Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Visits Troops In Gamboru-Ngala (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by CallPolice: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
You can c the smiles on their faces. Good move PMB

Now they will change their weapons to something more recent.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by mechanics(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nice move, it wil ginga their moral.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by dollyptosh(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
CR77:
Nope
You haven't moved forward yet..
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by joseph1832(m): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Vanellope:
Have any of the chiefs ever done this before? This move to Maiduguri thingy is a good thing o shocked
They never needed to when Oga Jona was there. Lol.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by selectedhero(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
snazzy5050:
We should start infiltrating this boko boys undecided
Ah said it 5 ftc today cheesy am blessed
Cc alberto2k

when you begin to get a lot of FTC per day. there is nothing to celebrate; i think its time to look for a job.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
In a short while, I foresee Buhari himself leading a troop on a visit to Sambisa forest cool

Very soon, Shehau would be SMOKED OUT of his hidden hole grin

Before December this year, Boko Haram would die a natural death and become HISTORY just like Sharia law.

Buhari's wealth of experience and exposure at the Military/Intelligence Academy in the USA and UK etc is all we need at the moment sad

It's NOT a matter of time but months! tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by snazzy5050(m): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
selectedhero:

when you begin to get a lot of FTC per day. there is nothing to celebrate; i think its time to look for a job.
Yea I work 1hr a day
Wah bouh u cheesy
12hrs I guess grin
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
nice... good motivation for our loyal troops!
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by 989900: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
efilefun:
This exactly what those Junior soldiers have been clamoring for, you shouldn't just abandon them at the war front while you are in abuja straffing one dirty girl in your office

You get bad mouth . . . not even fine 'geh'? cheesy
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by 989900: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
Infomizer:
Pardon my ignorance peeps but is the COAS a Lieutenant? Isn't that a typo?

I guess it should be Lt. Gen.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by bdbest1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Very Good Sir....

For your OTG Smartphones flash drive.... Please check my signature.

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by akwunmi(m): 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
politricks:
Nice one. When we were telling that useless ifeduba that this is a nice move, he was busy foaming in his mouth. Thunder fire anybody that wants the president to fail.
tnk u
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Mobsync(m): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
Why is it that most of the battalions are led by lieutenant Colonels and most of the Brigades by Colonels?
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Captaincue(m): 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Morale..........High!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by selectedhero(m): 11:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
snazzy5050:
Yea I work 1hr a day Wah bouh u cheesy 12hrs I guess grin
1hour- 12hours. funny! no harm meant sha
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 12, 2015
tchidi:
embarassed embarassed

Abeg, the man pointing in the second picture, na the vest make him belle 'kumbura' like that?? undecided embarassed

God Bless the Nigerian Army.

Na 'dadi'!
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by kraftykc(m): 4:25am On Jun 12, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:
impressive ,finally the army aviation corps has fully become operational.

What the eff do they ever do? They bought a 737 to start an army Airline last I heard. Last I heard, there's no army airline.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 12, 2015
Farnesyl1989:

When did he do that When he wanted to get elected. Shey??
way before the election.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 12, 2015
kraftykc:

What the eff do they ever do? They bought a 737 to start an army Airline last I heard. Last I heard, there's no army airline.
the 737 were for the airforce ,the army recently acqiured some Gazelle and Heuy helos as start up assets.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by tiredface: 5:57am On Jun 12, 2015
SHIT, NOT THE FIRST AT ALL. IHEJIRIKA, THE FORMER CHIEF, MADE SUCH VISITS ON MANY OCCASIONS.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Kirinwa: 5:59am On Jun 12, 2015
Vanellope:
Have any of the chiefs ever done this before? This move to Maiduguri thingy is a good thing o shocked

Very morale lifting. Some of them have only seen him in TV or at best at afaar. To be close enough to shake your CoAS is enough to stomp sambisa forest and send the virgin seeking mofos to their virgins beyond.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 12, 2015
LAfricana:
the shit is just about to get serious cool

look at their guns, like hunters own... who still uses AK47 in 21st century.. More power to thier elbow though

check my signature wink

What do you want me to check on your signature, are you selling gun?
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Okudiover(m): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2015
angry angry angry angry The COAS Minimah should be replaced he did a piss ass job on the war on terror. See him chop-chop stomach.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by sosodevf(m): 7:58am On Jun 12, 2015
snazzy5050:
We should start infiltrating this boko boys undecided
Ah said it 5 ftc today cheesy am blessed
Cc alberto2k

I thought u have even clocked 20 per day. Foolhardy. Get a life.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by huptin(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2015
Now i have to say the truth, This Minimah guy as been very impressive, the fight against Boko haram, became better coordinated and the results became obvious immediately he took over, although it initially got worse, kudos to him. Ihejirika almost sold Nigeria to Bokos.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by saintjoel(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=LAfricana post=34672782]the shit is just about to get serious cool

look at their guns, like hunters own... who still uses AK47 in 21st century.. More power to thier elbow though

check my signature wink[/quote

THE AK-47 AND IT'S VARIANTS ARE STILL IN USE ALL OVER THE WORLD BECAUSE OF IT'S RUGGEDNESS AND FOR A TROPICAL ENVIRONMENT LIKE NIGERIA WHERE A GRAIN OF SAND OR DROP OF WATER CAN JAM YOUR WEAPON,THE AK47 OR ANY OF IT'S VARIANT IS THE BEST WEAPON YOU CAN USE. ALTHOUGH THERE ARE BETTER WEAPONS LIKE THE IMPROVED M16,MP5,IMI TAVOR (ALREADY ISSUED TO SSS,ARMY AND NAVY SPECIAL FORCES),IMI GALIL,AR15,F2000 (ALREADY ISSUED TO SSS) ETC BUT THE AK47 FOR THE NIGERIAN ARMY IS MASS PRODUCED BY DICON ( Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria), AN INDIGENOUS COMPANY SINCE SOME WESTERN COUNTRIES HAVE REFUSED TO SUPPLY OUR WEAPONS.

Even after six decades the model and its variants remain the most popular and widely used assault rifles in the world because of their substantial reliability under harsh conditions, low production costs compared to contemporary Western weapons, availability in virtually every geographic region and ease of use. The AK-47 has been manufactured in many countries and has seen service with armed forces as well as irregular forces worldwide, and was the basis for developing many other types of individual and crew-served firearms. As of 2004, out of the estimated 500 million firearms worldwide, approximately 100 million belong to the Kalashnikov family, three-quarters of which are AK-47s.[3]

The AK-47 was designed to be a simple, reliable automatic rifle that could be manufactured quickly and cheaply, using mass production methods that were state of the art in the Soviet Union during the late 1940s.[44] The large gas piston, generous clearances between moving parts, and tapered cartridge case design allow the gun to endure large amounts of foreign matter and fouling without failing to cycle. This reliability comes at the expense of accuracy, as the looser tolerances do not allow for precision and consistency.

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 12, 2015
efilefun:
This exactly what those Junior soldiers have been clamoring for, you shouldn't just abandon them at the war front while you are in abuja straffing one dirty girl in your office

Na their work be that. Straff, eat and drink
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by stag: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2015
IbnSultaan:

The Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lieutenant Keneth Tobiah Jacob Minimah, paid an operational...

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/11/chief-army-staff-visits-troops-frontline

Chief of Army Staff, Kenneth Tobiah Minimah is a Major General. Not a Lieutenant.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Idowubaba(m): 8:55am On Jun 12, 2015
No more sleeping with corruption laden stomach under an inept presidency
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by snazzy5050(m): 8:55am On Jun 12, 2015
sosodevf:

I thought u have even clocked 20 per day. Foolhardy. Get a life.
Hello did I in any way mention u sad
Y d insult sad
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Magicdon(m): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2015
its already an outdated weapons, dont you see d weapons carried by US army and British army? You will like to join the army if u see a well kitted US Army. Mere looking at a Nigerian army carrying old AK47 dat looks like kalashnikov you wont bother to join the army. They are due for upgrade to M16 or M15 to weapons carried by US, British n French army not outdated AK47
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Magicdon(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2015
eleko1:
See CHANGE cool cheesy.What that yeye TRANSFORMER can't do in 6 yrs,CHANGE dey do barely 2wks cool.Long live PMB cool wink
Goodluck visited them too wearing camouflage in the frontline so Buhari should also do likewise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style / Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image / IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.