Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,843 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:00 AM

Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline (42117 Views)

Peter Dauke Shares Meal With Soldiers As He Visits Them In The Frontline. PICS / Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos) / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Visits Troops In Gamboru-Ngala (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Fellonigerians: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2015
IbnSultaan:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/11/chief-army-staff-visits-troops-frontline

Dont know why a soldier will allow himself to get so big to be using walking stick... Buhari should make sure the image of the armed forces is projected by people that have six packs or flat stomachs, and not people with pot-bellies or people who are overweight...
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by nickxtra(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2015
O boy, see that man big belly in second picture! I wonder w he can run if Boko Haram suddenly invades there right away
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by kraftykc(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

the 737 were for the airforce ,the army recently acqiured some Gazelle and Heuy helos as start up assets.

Nah, I remember in 2013 there was a lot of noise about the army getting a 737. Either way, with the track record of crashes the army has there are better ways to kill oneself than to join the army airwing
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
kraftykc:

Nah, I remember in 2013 there was a lot of noise about the army getting a 737. Either way, with the track record of crashes the army has there are better ways to kill oneself than to join the army airwing
it was the airforce ,remember badeh was the chief of airstaff then before he became CDS, the airwing has just started operating so there may be mistakes ,its over five months since we heard about the gazelle helos yet no crash which is impressive . i know they must have recieved technical support from the airforce.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
Magicdon:
its already an outdated weapons, dont you see d weapons carried by US army and British army? You will like to join the army if u see a well kitted US Army. Mere looking at a Nigerian army carrying old AK47 dat looks like kalashnikov you wont bother to join the army. They are due for upgrade to M16 or M15 to weapons carried by US, British n French army not outdated AK47
The AK 47 is an impressive weapon ,in our case the army should adopd an upgraded version which will incorporate rail for adding target scopes,enhance pistol grip and a polymer buttstock to reduce recoil.the army special forces are now introducing the polish made beryl carbines which is an upgrade of the AK47 or better still buy AK103 from russia. I really wonder what DICON is doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officers Seen Displaying Buhari 4 +4 Sign(pic) / Police DPO And Army Captain Snatch Election Materials In Rivers State - INEC / Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.