Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,048 members, 7,903,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets (17833 Views)

Prices Of Foodstuffs Go Down In Lagos Markets / Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal / Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Lasgidy1(m): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Chai!!!! Diaris God o
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by millhouse: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Na wa
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Freemanan:

See una lives

Smh
grin grin
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by M4gunners: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
You ask for it, now you got it CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by opey112(m): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
to use pepper sauce my kpomo nah war.pepper cost for market die.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by CoCoLav(f): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
Even Ogbono! The price has doubled. When I heard the price for just a cup I couldnt believe it.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
kalindaminda:

Is there a prize for space booking? Or is it just joblessness
None of the above... It's fun
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
CoCoLav:
Even Ogbono! The price has doubled. When I heard the price for just a cup I couldnt believe it.
She cooks... someone Please give me a ring...
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by 3ace(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
kalindaminda:

Is there a prize for space booking? Or is it just joblessness
There's really no prize. I think it's just that it enables you to position your modified comments on the first page where most viewers will see them. This also increases your chances of getting more likes. Some people are are crazy about likes-to them, it's like gold.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by 3ace(m): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Me sef don dey feel am. The other day, we couldn't get a tuber of yam in my area and the reason they gave was that it was too expensive to buy. Make God just dey provide money wey we go dey use buy dem.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by ITbomb(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Badluck Buhari

When Goodluck Jonathan was there Nigerians experience almost stable food supply throughout the 4 years. Even festive period that was characterized by high cost and scarcity of food especially rice was so expertly handled by Jonathan administration.

Uncle Jona, we missed you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by CoCoLav(f): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Freemanan:

She cooks... someone Please give me a ring...

Hahaha
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by lordhugo(m): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
How much for one Basket of Saraki?

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
CoCoLav:

Hahaha
Will you marry me CocoLav?
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Flets: 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
For people screaming. ... remove subsidy

Hope you've analysed the impact. This is only an indicator of what increased pump price of petrol can do to the price of general goods and services.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Enoquin(f): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Pad, tin tomatoes, lipton, yam, plantain prices have gone up.
Fresh pepper, tomatoes, garri have reduced in quantity and are expensive
The only prices of some stuffs that haven't changed yet are oil, leaves, periwinkles
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
Under Buharis regime in 1984, inflation rose to a record 40 percent.

Any body been told of the story of "esencco" era in Nigeria before?
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Melasam(f): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
SaAbbas:
grin
what's funny about increase in food item prices?
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by duality(m): 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
I noticed it too. since the change of government prices of things have suddenly gone up... They have attributed it to fuel, but things were not this expensive when GEJ was in power....
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by iamwrong(m): 10:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
vimi:
Umm... Okays I've noticed that there iis no tomato and other food stuffs iin Abuja too sad annoying cos ii can't cook ma indomie with assorted ingredients angry

Olorun ran wa
cry

Check kubwa down to zuba axis tomatoes yams many other food stuffs are damn cheap (tho they are quite expensive currently due to scarcity )compared to what you will get in the abuja city centre. ..
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
iamwrong:

Check kubwa down to zuba axis tomatoes yams many other food stuffs are damn cheap (tho they are quite expensive currently due to scarcity )compared to what you will get in the abuja city centre. ..

Noted
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by teekay213(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
mehn i tire 4 dis country o,we just finished from fuel scarcity now food scarcity n ramadam never start.how person won take enjoy life 4 dis country?
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by ciskenn(m): 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
In the lingering prices of food. I was opportune to be in a friends house and he told me to help him advertise some bags of beans in which he has for sale.
*Brown beans (6 bags)
*Iron beans (12 bags)
*small beans for bean cake(6 bags)

They are in nice condition and ready to be disposed at a giveaway prices.
Contact as soon as possible 08182161459
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by youngeagle(m): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hve bn waiting till the day I will se this kinda thread,because as a bachelor I cook what I eat,was surprise 4 the past few weeks now to get fresh tomato is now a big problem,almost everything is now costly in the market,where are we heading to?
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by engrjacuzzi: 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
honestly, I don't see any difference between PMB's govt and GEJ's govt.
things are really hard for d common man and there is a certain man saying "I will do this......" busy travelling round the globe. the promise of free lunch to public school pupil is all but scam.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by rasheedmalik113: 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
4 tometos go for #200 in the market one tometo gos 4 #50 ogaa o sai buari sai tometos
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Setaje(f): 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
Today, tomato, atarodo,tatase that I usually buy for 800 to 900. I bought for 2500. It was crazy. The women selling did not even beg me to come back when I left their front in annoyance. Went to those mallams inside inside the market thinking theirs would be cheap. Na lie o Tomato of 100 naira turned to 300. It was really bad. I now understand that each zone of the country has its purpose.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Isiterere(m): 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
The thing dey pain me ooooo, imagine a robust mango now sell for #50, least price for pineapple #200, banana and sweet potato too, abeg I no fit do anything without this fruit oooo, make Oga PMB save us oooooo.

ALL IZZ WELL

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
All na Change the Daura Dullarrd promised
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
yorub-AZZ with pepper. Else hw on earth can atarbu goes frm 5k to 10k No wonder dey re very harsh
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Bigdreams(m): 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hmmm....

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Justicealh3(m): 12:12am On Jun 12, 2015
Dangote?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

KAM Steel Acquires Standard Methallugical Company, Targets 10,000 Jobs / Swift Networks 4G LTE: Solution To Nigerian Sluggish Internet Connections? / NLNG Panics As US, Australia Enter Gas Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.