Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,536 members, 7,968,533 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:57 AM

Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets (17903 Views)

Prices Of Foodstuffs Go Down In Lagos Markets / Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal / Dollar Scarcity: 40,000 Jobs Threatened, Food Prices Soar - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by akigbemaru: 12:39am On Jun 12, 2015
prices of food soar in Lagos Market!
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by condralbede(m): 12:53am On Jun 12, 2015
Its really bad....tomatoes worst pass.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Willdidi(m): 5:03am On Jun 12, 2015
This post go cause problem for me oh, madam is going to demand for more cash for house keeping, Buhari Buhari Buhari where are u come and attend to the problems of this country instead of travelling every week, we did not elect a tourism president oh.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 12, 2015
Adesiji77:

http://businessdayonline.com/2015/06/prices-of-food-items-soar-in-lagos-markets/#.VXneLs9Viko Cc: lalasticlala, Ishilove
Food is cheaper here in ibadan and pepper on d oder hand is expensive everywhere.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Emyogalanya: 6:53am On Jun 12, 2015
Yes i'm a witness i saw it too
Ezenwammadu:
This is the change
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by CoCoLav(f): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2015
Freemanan:

Will you marry me CocoLav?

I'm too young for marriage tongue
But depending on your offer I might be old enough cheesy
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Emyogalanya: 7:08am On Jun 12, 2015
Abeg make una wait now oga they travell to go import change come he soon be back to embark on another missionary journey like some one said a touring president #bringbackourgoodluck
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by dboss444: 7:14am On Jun 12, 2015
I thought entreprenuers in this bussiness section will offer solution on how to take advantage of this opportunity
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Emyogalanya: 7:19am On Jun 12, 2015
Whats the current exchange rate of likes ? The last time i checked on point post not space booking post. No one likes trash or have you those trash been liked its just childishness
3ace:
There's really no prize. I think it's just that it enables you to position your modified comments on the first page where most viewers will see them. This also increases your chances of getting more likes. Some people are are crazy about likes-to them, it's like gold.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Emyogalanya: 7:25am On Jun 12, 2015
Whats the current exchange rate of likes ? The last time i checked only 'on point' post gets liked not space booking post. No one likes trash or have you seen those trash been liked its just childishness last time i got some likes on my post some said he was suprised at how i got so much likes he insulted me i "liked" his post and told him and how went "WOW, you like my post thanks" i would have dash him all my likes if it will help him overtake dangote
3ace:
There's really no prize. I think it's just that it enables you to position your modified comments on the first page where most viewers will see them. This also increases your chances of getting more likes. Some people are are crazy about likes-to them, it's like gold.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by lastpage: 7:25am On Jun 12, 2015
anonimi:
The Brainless Booboo effect, for sure.

More than two months after winning elections.
Two weeks after swearing in.

Our Daura President has NO direction how to run a government.

Shebi we dey chant change, change. Finally we don get the change for WORSE!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2459175_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff

Na HUNGER go kill all of una.
Its not by force to live in Lagos, Go back to your Shout BEast!
grin grin
Una still get mouth to talk abi?

Dey wait for Buhari to come feed your family! tongue tongue

Useless noise makers!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Emyogalanya: 7:41am On Jun 12, 2015
Ur talking about essential commodity my parents used to tell me about, i just hope i dont get to tell it to my children too they will be shocked to hear buhari's name in the two versions, they will be like daddy is it seasonal movie, part two, episode 2 or the return of buhari2 or buhari reloaded? I'll tell them its one chance season 1 featuring the legendary buhari of the 80's
torhuke:
Under Buharis regime in 1984, inflation rose to a record 40 percent.

Any body been told of the story of "esencco" era in Nigeria before?

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by fineguy11(m): 7:44am On Jun 12, 2015
anonimi:
The Brainless Booboo effect, for sure.

More than two months after winning elections.
Two weeks after swearing in.

Our Daura President has NO direction how to run a government.

Shebi we dey chant change, change. Finally we don get the change for WORSE!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2459175_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff
why are u crying like a goat that is being f*ingered?i thought ur kinds are biafrans and not nigerians?go and produce tomatoes and pepper in your self sufficient landlocked entity and leave nigeria alone.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 12, 2015
So why are prices rising.

1.Oil prices have falllen.

2.Nigeria's revenues have fallen as a result. Crucially....the dollars we earn from fuel. (Complicated by the fact that America,China and India do not buy as much Nigerian fuel as they used to).

3.Subsequently, the amount of forex to keep up the value of our naira (our naira is pegged to the dollar)....has fallen because....we are not earning enough dollars.Now CBN has raided our dollar savings account to keep the naira afloat...but there is a limit.

4.As a result, CBN has to devalue the naira.....to prevent itself from depleting the dollar savings account.

5.As a result the value of the naira falls....leading to increase in prices.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by dave2meek(m): 8:46am On Jun 12, 2015
We are use to that here portharcourtgrin
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Rockstar2014(m): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2015
yes change yaf come, starting 4rm lagos. APC shame!
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 12, 2015
I thought things were cheaper in lagos, hmm nawa. sad, from what I see, theres no cost advantage in going to lag to shop for goods.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by tivta(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2015
Apologies to my pepper eating folks, time to cut down on products that cause stomach ulcer, as for the other foods, let's all just manage.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by saintade01(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2015
If you are familiar with Ramadan periods, this won't be new to you.

No offence meant.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets by olaide2k6: 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
pls how many basket of chilli pepper is 1 ton

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List / Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank / N11bn Oil Scam: DSS Trying To Blackmail Me – Ifeanyi Ubah Finally Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.